flip angel flip

The Diary

Morning diary, just now i go to visit rangsit university that i heard vey popular university in thailand. Its huge. Well..I just look it from outside. Hahahaahha... actually, I dont know where to go. So, I let my feet walk and walk until I reached at this place. Its a garden. So many people were having their chat with their friends here. I also can see and hear some of group singing and dancing. Wow... this is Thai people. Very active. Hehehe... so ...eh wait diary... I love u. Hehehe.. see u later. I wanna feel Thai food. Time to grab my lunch. 

 

 

Aom smile and giggling reading the diary. She continue it without realizing that its already midnight.

 

 

Hey diary...u know what... I have done with my lunch and it is SuPerB!!!! Hehehhehe..Well... I eat tom yam just now. Really love it. Hey...well..diary...u know that i dont know how to speak thai , right. But, just now..theres a girl..she talk with me. Wow...she is cute but errr... she dont know how to communicate with me. I mean.. yeah..she didnt talk with me actually. Because, im the one who ask her how much the food is...Hahahaahha...ok..I know its not funny... I am lonely here. What kind of travelling ...hmmmm...ok ..diary...see U tonight. 

 

 

Aom sigh and she flip the next page. Its empty. Aom flip again the next page. 

 

 

Diary...sorry for not see u last day. Herman..hey ... im kimmy..remember..ahaha..well diary..last two day, I met a woman. I mean...a woman. And she asked me when did i come home. Im blurr. Who is she? I dont know, dude. Then i just smile and I dont know why ... just now, theres a car . I mean , a limo. And theres five guys in black suit give a bow to me and ..I run away. Well..im scared u know. Its been two days I locked myself in this room. Why?? Hey diary...I think they try to kill me... I dont know why..but, u know what..they still outside the hotel. I dont know what to do.... hey, diary... dont tell them that im here... I go to buy food first. Ok. See u tomorrow. 

Kimmy.

 

 

Aom gulping and she look outside. Empty. Just empty road. Aom look at the diary and she flip it to the next chapter.

 

 

Oh diary...im full. U know what, I almost being followed by that guy with the black suit. Ahahah...luckily ., I'm run. Hehehhe...well..I think..I will go back to malaysia tomorrow. I'm not save here. I need to leave while the limo is not around here. See u in malaysia my diary.

 

 

 

Aom smile and she flip again the diary. 

 

 

Oh diary....thanks God u re here with me. I cant book my ticket. I lost my money and my passport. My god..... damn...how can I...haa..I will make a report. See u later.

 

 

Aom already feel sleepy and she closed the diary and she fell asleep. 

 

 

Without aom noticing, the diary flips by a wind and stop at the middle of the pages and theres a words. "Dont leave me".