the last

The Diary

Dear diary... u know I miss u so much. And...today...everything revealed. I told my wife. I mean that girl that im kimmy. Not kim j. And I did told her that im a girl..not a man. And, for the first time... she crying and beat me. I know she hurt. But..I cant pretend anymore. I dont want to hurt her anymore. Seeing her that always keep telling her story with kim j, make me hurt. Why..because i feel I have love her. Well..diary... when she know my real identity, she told me to leave. Hmmmmm... its tomorrow. Please diary.. tell me..what should I do. I love her...

 

 

Kim closed her diary and put it on the table. She go to her bed and laying beside pie. She know, that girl love kim j. Kim is hurt. And she closed her eyes. Her tears is falling down. 

 

 

At hotel, aom watching the news on television. They talk about the mh370 that still been searching by army from Australia, China, and malaysia. Aom remember the diary that told about the passengers. Aom searching on internet and check the list name of passengers. Theres no such name like kim j. Aom sighed. 

 

"Why did i want to know about the owner of the diary..Hmmmmm.."

 

 

Early in the morning, kim open her diary and she write it. "Dear diary...today is the day. I will leave her. The first person that i love. I know she didnt love me as who I am, but she love her husband. She have a daughter and a son. Both of them were so cute. Diary...today also my last day here...and I want u to know how much i cant do this. Not because of her rich...or kim j rich...but I love her... I know from the first time I met her and her children... I like the way she call me honey... I like the way she kiss me early in the morning... I love her scent .. I love her everything...I love the children...but... I dont want to hurt her. Diary...please help me...send my love for her. I love her so much. Goodbye.

 

Kimmy

 

 

 

Kim closed her diary and put it inside her bag. She look at pie that still sleeping. She sigh. Goodbye pie. Take care. I'm sorry.

 

 

Kim walk and leave that house.

Meanwhile in the room.. pie watch kim from the window. She crying. She want kim to stay. But..she cant. She falling while crying. She lost kim j. And now...kimmy...",why...why...why did i love both of them..."

 

 

 

Kim grab a taxi and she ask the driver to take her to the airport. In their way to the airport, suddenly..

 

 

Kim opened her eyes slowly. She can hear a voice calling her. 

 

"Sir..sir..are u okay..please stay with me..talk with me..."

 

Kim look at the guy ..its blurr. Kim cant see the face. Kim hold the man's hand.

"Myyy....diiiaar ryyy..."

 

"What sir? Sir..please..hold on..ambulance is on their way."

 

 

"Diiaarryyy...."

 

 

Kim close her eyes. And she can see a white light. 

 

" Sir...sir...sir...wake up...!!!!!"