Big-big day

And that’s where Sehun’s problem begins

Just another sunny but cold morning. Another yawn. Another shower. Sehun’s getting prepared to go to school. Today was big-big-big day. He and his best friend Luhan had to show aroud their collage to the guys from television.

Shirt-checked.

Tie-checked.

Luhan-… Oh! There he goes. All sleepy. Awww. Rubbing his eyes in such a cute way!

“Morning Lulu!”

“Aish… Your’re too loud kiddoh… My head hurts. Blehh… That’s what I hate in this sport…”

“ONononono! Luhan, don’t you even dare to say that you drunk something else than white tea yesterday… Nonono. It’s big day how could you done it! Grow up. Oh my Gosh… We’re screwed-”

“Heh…Well actually I’ve drunk green tea, how about that?” Luhan dramatically pretended to flip his hair

“… You were teasing me, weren’t you? Geeez… When will I finally learn that you’re serious like emm… Let me check… ah yea-never”

“I don’t know, I don’t know but I totally hope that not soon, coz I actually love your scared face. So smart and intelligent but either so dumb” Blonde boy giggled.

“I hate you, you little…”

“Shhh… I know you love me” said Luhan and sent Sehun unvisible kiss.

“……….. Yea. Can we go now? Coz we’re going to be late and “up” won’t be happy when guys from TV will come and-“

“I know, I know. I have brain sometimes Sehunnie. To be honest I don’t really mind how would headmaster be feeling then but I know that it’s important for you so… Yoyoyo Man~~~ Let’s go!” yelled Luhan.

Boys decided to take a bus. After they sat down on the seats they sank in thoughts. Sehun was just reminding the planned scenario for the 193902 time while Luhan was… a little bit dramatizing inside. The problem was that he knew that if anything will go wrong today he’ll be the one who’ll pay for that. With a head. Well… Maybe not literally head but definitely with his student card. “Easy Luhan, easy. Look at you- ok maybe not now coz taking your mirror out of backpack now would be weird- you’re good looking angel. All you have to do it nod and smile. And saying like “I’m eating in this canteen everyday!” You can do this. It’s not tough task. Don’t do anything more and everything will be fine. Just fine.”

The way to school passed quickly. As soon as they realized that the next bus stop is their stop, they started chatting happily.

As they reached the school, the headmaster run forward them.

“Oh. Oh. So good you’re here boys. Television’s going to arrive for a minute. Let me look at you.” Mr. Kim was clearly nervous  literally freaking out. “ Sehun, you look perfect. That’s my student! My proud! Good. Luhan… You look okay but why haven’t you worn tie? Ok-ok. I’m shutting down. I know you and I know that theoretically you could stand here right now in old t-shirt. So okay. Yes. O. Here they are. Ok boys. Smile smile. Ok now go there. Classy. Walk walk”

“Walk, walk fashion baby” hummed Luhan for which he earned light kick from Sehun. Older boy chuckled and kept looking on his feet. Teasing nervous Sehun was so fun. He looked up only when he heard headmaster gasp.

The lady who got off the van was surely pretty. Headmaster kept staring at her like she was masterpiece. Luhan curiously looked at Sehun. Just like he expected his friend had his famous poker-face on. Then Luhan looked back at the lady from television and… he saw her shoes. Not just shoes. These were the ugliest high heels he has ever seen. He even didn’t know of he’s more disguised or surprised (since high heels were always turning him on but these one were more like ‘turning him off”). They were awfully green and awfully high and the heel was awfully thin… Just bleh… Boy made sure that headmaster’s far enough not to hear him and he whispered to Sehun’s ear “Have. You. Seen. That. Heels. My. Dear.” when he heared similar chuckle he knew that younger boy hadn’t pay attention to them since then.

“Her legs look like all those animated-y-bad witches’ legs” He said

“Omg. Sehunnie so true! Omg. We’re going to show around our school to the witch. How exciting is that? I should today tweet about that, don’t you think my beloved?” Luhan was pretty excited right now.

“Well- Hello, nice to meet you. I’m Oh Sehun and this is my friend Xi Luhan and today we’re going to show you our school” Sehun didn’t manage to end his answer since headmaster walked to the boys to introduce them to Witchy Lady.

“Hello. Nice too meet you Sehun and Luhan. My name’s Lee Soonkyu.” She bowed politely. “She has cute voice” thought Luhan and looked down not to blush. It wasn’t good decision because now he had perfect view for the shoes. He giggled quietly and looked at Soonkyu’s face again “Her face’s pretty nice too. Aish… Girl (she couldn’t be much older than me) why those shoes? Why?”

“So… Where can we get our first shots?” Soonkyu’s asked.

“Oh. Let me lead you. This way, come.” Apparently Mr. Kim stopped being so nervous because he started telling Soonkyu about history of the collage and how proud he was of his students and so on. Luhan and Sehun were going just beside them. Both of the boys were trying not to look at lady’s heels but suggestive looks from Luhan were enough to make them giggle from time to time.

As the reached school’s hall (which was pretty quite now since all students were in the classrooms) Soonkyu said few wordsto the camera. When she finished, she waved to Luhan and Sehun (who had his poker-face on already while his friend was still smirking to himself).

“So these two adorable boys are going to be my guides today. Boys, now I’m in your hands but better be careful where are you taking me since from now on camera is recording you and our dear viewers are going to see everything too” she winked to the camera.

Boys nodded that they understand and the tour started. Luhan was surprised that he’s not nervous (since it was the moment when everything had to be perfect). He knew that he didn’t have to do much. Talking was Sehun’s thing. Luhan had to be pretty background. “Just like bands in kpop.” Luhan thought “Sehun’s main vocal and I’m visual. Not like Sehunnie couldn’t be visual as well or something… He looks like top-top visual! Not like I’m gay but I would have to be blind not to see Sehun’s handsomeness. Lol. Ok. Great. Good job Lu-ge. Now you’re talking to yourself. Cool. Clear your mind. Smile. Yea… That’s great. Nod. Awesome. Guess you look cool enough. I’d love to have visual like you Luhan. But actually I have me. But I could have Sehun as my visual. Omg. He’s indeed handsome. Keep talking honey! Hwighting!” while Luhan was bringing on monologue with himself Sehun was showing Soonkyu different places in school.

Now the toughest part was coming- to pick “random” class and show the lesson. Sehun had to act like he wouldn’t planned which class they’re going to visit.

“So now… Maybe let’s see what’s going on in this class-“ he started.

“No! No way! I see this is Math-classroom, right? I’m sure our viewers, and so do I, want to see something more fun! How about this class… Oh chemistry! Perfect! I’m sure you boys can show us some interesting experiments” Soonkyu said and went to the classroom. Camera-guy went right after her. Sehun and Luhan had nothing to do but go beside them.

“Good morning!” Soonkyu announced happily their presence to the class. Teacher and students looked surprised at the company leaded by the lady.

“I’m here to show our lovely viewers some experiment! *bright smile to the camera* Hope you don’t mind. I thought this can be interesting. I see you’re doing something with…. Emmmm… those colorful bottles! Luhan go to the teacher and present us something. Go Luhan go!”

“” thought Luhan.

“Maybe Sehun can do this?” he asked nervously. Sehun nodded aggressively.

“No. He has already got enough time. I want to show your pretty face more. Now go there. Don’t make me beg honey” pouted Soonkyu cutely.

Mr. Jonghyun observed whole scene with fear in his eyes. He knew that even tho Luhan loved doing experiments, he wasn’t really good at it. Someone also told him that… “Oh no. Luhan’s This Student” he remembered horrified “The one who almost made whole classroom exploded few years ago in his previous school. No. Easy. Everything’s gonna be alright. I’m here. He simply can not screw this.”

“Yes. Come here, my boy” Said Mr. Jonghyun with bitter smile. Each student’s glare was now on Luhan. Among them there were some of Sehun’s friends: Junmyeon, Yixing and Kyungsoo. Their presence made Luhan even more nervous since he knew that they are judging every his move. But also he felt a little bit motivated. “Hah. Now I can show them that I’m not dumb. That I can carry on perfect experiment. So perfect that it’ll be shown in television!” He felt thrill of excitement. “But what if I’ll do something worng? Then I’ll say bye-bye to this school. And Sehunnie. Not even mentioning about  losing last chance to gain some respect from those dumbs over there.“ Luhan frowned. He looked back at Sehun. Only person who was able to make deer-like boy more confident. His precious Sehunnie who was currently standing at the end of the classroom with camera-guy and was watching as his best friend’s walking forward the desk with excited Soonkyu (and her shoes) behind. Luhan exhaled deeply. “Everything’ll be just fine”

After Mr. Jonghyun explained Luhan what he had to do, boy glimpsed at the back of the classroom again. He caught Sehun’s you-can-do-this-you-little-dumb look. “Everything’ll be fine” he Luhan repeated and started (with joy and attention) mixing liquids with each other just like he was said to do.

Soonkyu was in heaven. Beautiful boy’s looking so smart and confident. She asked him few question and yea-he was answering politely but still you could clearly see that his whole attention was concentrated on bottles full of colorful fluids.

"Even despite his girly face he looked kinda… manly. Yumm…” thought Soonkyu.

And that’s when Luhan mistaked two bottles.

Everything was like in slow-motion.

Soonkyu’s closing to Luhan’s face.

Luhan’s pouring green liquid to the blue liquid.

Mr. Jonghyun’s screeming “HELL NO LUHAN”.

Luhan’s looking surprised at Mr. Jonghyun.

Soonkyu’s turning her face at Mr. Jonghyun.

Students’ loud gasp.

Luhan’s realizing his mistake.

Luhan’s looking at Sehun.

Sehun’s terrified look.

Someone’s shouting “Everybody doooown!!”

And then…

Great Booom!

 

______________________________

Tadaaa~~

Oh my! I literally couldn't wait till I'd public this chapter so I decided to do this today (^e^). No rest for you when it comes to reading my fanfic heh.

I have the begining of the next chapter but I'm still working on it so I guess that you have to wait for next update a little bit longer :c

So: Thank you very much if you're reading this.

Leave comment and don't forget to subsribe if you like my story.

Great hug

xoxo Checlie