First Day (Luhan)

And that’s where Sehun’s problem begins

Luhan had a lot of trouble with falling asleep that night. After getting all his clothes packed and loooong talk with his mother (“I’m letting you gooo *sob*. My little deery *spasm* Take care Lulululu. MUMMY’S GOING TO MISS YOU! Call mummy whenever you want *final break into tears*”) he lied in his bed and started thinking.

“What if they won’t like me?”

“I’m not so bad. I’m nice sometimes actually.”

“What if I’ll be all alone?”

“Ah! I forgot! I’ve got Baekhyun! Maybe he won’t be sticked to me all the time but I’m sure that sometimes he’ll talk with me.”

“He will right?”

“Sureeee… He’s so nice. y but nice. I like him. And he said that I’m interesting. That’s good.”

“Okay. I won’t be alone. Good. Yes. Calm.”

“Oh my Oh!”

“And what about Sehunnie?”

“Hunnie.”

“Sehunnie, will forget me for sure.”

“Is he going to be fine without me?”

“Stupid Lu-ge. Of course he’s going to be fine.”

“Am I going to be fine?”

“Don’t think so.”

He sobbed quietly and rolled up into small trembling ball.

After few hours he managed to fall asleep.

Since he had to be in college about 10 he could get up at 8 which gave him 5 hours of sleeping.

Luhan got up and went to the bathroom.

“ZNEEEEEEEEEE!!!” he squeaked.

“What happened Chicken?” asked Luhan’s mum in consternation.

“Nothing really, I have giant eye-bags that’s all.”

“Lu. One day… You’ll be the reason of your mummy’s death… Just joking! Haha. You’re the sweetest chicken on the whole world.” She suddenly appeared in the bathroom and kissed her son in the top of his head.

“Mum. I’m trying to change my clothes.” Indeed Luhan was shirtless.

“You think mums care about things like that? Honey, I still remember when you needed help with peeing. You had such a tiny-“

“MUM! Don’t you dare to finish that sentence. And get out. Maybe you don’t mind but I actually DO care. Okay?”

“My little chicken.” She giggled, kissed Luhan’s head again and run off the bathroom. This boy had his hyper-activity after his mother, for sure.

When boy left the bathroom (he looked really nice to be very honest. All his clothes were ironed and that didn’t happen very often to Luhan), he saw that someone texted him while he was in the bathroom. As he checked his phone, he realized that actually he got 4 texts. He started to read them from the oldest to the newest.

 

“From: Unknown

To: Me

I heard you were accepted! Nothing weird tbh. Keep rescuing people in your new college but remember who was first! ~~Soonkyu-noona”

 

“From: Unknown

To: Me

See you today, Luhannie-honey ~~~Byun Baekhyun”

 

“From: Mum

To: Me

Just saying hello Chicken. Bfast’s really. Hurry up. Or I’ll trap you in the basement. Hahah. Just joking. We don’t have a basement.”

(“Ah. That’s why she’s giggling in the kitchen. Mummy… Will you ever grow up?”)

The last one made Luhan’s heart-beat run faster.

 

“From: Sehunnie

To: Me

Lulu hwighting :)”

He smiled.

 

“To: Sehunnie

From: Me

Gonna be just fine ;) Dont worry.”

 

He throwed his phone on the bed and went to eat something before the leaving.

“Nervous? My dear deer?”

“Not really mum. I’ll be missing my friends from my previous college, that’s all. And I won’t be living with you. But I’ll be back soon. It’s still the same city, you know mum, right? SO don’t worry.”

“Yes, of course I know. I actually think it’s good idea… I mean you living there. Kids should leave their homes and parents. It’s-it’s just…*sooob*-“

“Here it comes…”

“YOU’RE MY ONLY SON AND MY SQUISHY CHICKEN AND YOU’RE SO TINYYYY *spasm* AND-AND-AND-“ Luhan hugged her.

“Don’t worry mummy. I’ll be calling you. And you understand that living there is necessary since it’s sooo far away. Even though it’s still in Seoul.”

Mrs. Xi nodded.

“I know, love. I know. Ok. I’m calm. You’ll be calling me? Okay… You should go. I don’t want you to be late Chicken.” She smiled. “Go. Leave now. One more minute and I won’t  let you out. Have you taken everything?”

“Yep. I think so. If I’ve forgotten something important, I’ll just come here during the weekend and take it, okay?”

“Yhym.”

Luhan kissed his mother cheek.

“Bye-bye mummy. I love you.”

“I love you too, my dear deer. Call me.”

Luhan left. His taxi was waiting for him outside.

He took the last look on his flat’s windows. He saw his mother looking through one of them. Luhan waved to her and get into the taxi. He instructed taxi-driver where the college is and as car set off, boy sank in his mind.

“New part of my life is beginning I guess! Smile Lu-ge smile! Geez. I’ve done good thing by doing reservation for taxi coz I wouldn’t get there by bus. Not with these luggages. Those are hella heavy. I have literally no idea how I’ll manage to transport them to my dorm. Interesting thing by the way. On the envelope with my keys there’s written “The Dorm”. And when I checked dorm’s names on the board all of them has names. There wasn’t The Dorm there. All are something like “SM”, “YG”, “JY-something”. Lol. Who knows which one is mine? Definitely not me. Aish… I’ll just ask. Yeah…”

Getting to the school took 2 hours. Luhan paid for the taxi (“. I hate paying for taxi’s- they are way too expensive.”) and stand in front of the gate again.

This time with two huge suitcases.

“Ok. Be confidence Lu-ge.” He thought and that’s when his phone vibrated.

 

“From: Sehunnie

To: Me

Ok?”

 

“From: Me

To: Sehunnie

Yea. Im hitting to my dorm. Almost >.<”

 

Luhan entered the college. This time he was all alone. Lady from administration told him yesterday that firstly should to go to his dorm and leave his stuffs. Then he should go to college and ask in 2nd administration’s office for his timetable.

“Ok. Now. Somebody to ask about my dorm…”

He saw two boys walking near him.

“Hey! Hey you two!” Luhan definitely wasn’t shy guy… “I need your help. I’m new here and I’m looking for my dorm. I have completely no idea where it is… Can you help me. Pleaseeee?” He made “sad puppy eyes”.

“Emmm… Yes?” one of the boys asked other one.

“Which dorm? SM? CUBE maybe?” asked other one who’s lips reminded Luhan frog’s lips a little bit.

“I’m not sure to be honest… On my envelope there wasn’t really dorm’s name… Look-“ he took it from his bag “See? Only “The Drom”!”

“Oooooo!” boys looked at each other with surprise.

“Sure we will help you! I’m Byung-hun by the way. Wait! I’ll call Chunji. Chuuuunji!!! Newcomer from This Dorm is hereeee.”

A little bit girly-like boy run to Luhan.

“Oh. Wow. Like… yea. Hello. You need our help? Sure. Anytime. Niel go to the rest. Me and Byungie will be enough. Go. What are you waiting for? Stop staring. Go. You won’t be useful since I’m here. Ok. So-o. I’m Chunji. I mean- it’s not my name to everyone here knows me as Chunji. So I’m Chunji. And this is Byung-hun, my friend."

“I’m Luhan. Nice to meet you.” 

“Hella nice.” Said Byung-hun “Let me take your luggage. You mind? They look quite heavy and you look so tiny-“ He get a kick from Chunji “Y-y I mean you look soooooooo like you want me to take your luggage.” He smiled.

“If you could take one of these suitcases that would be great to be honest…”

“I’ll take both!”

“And I can carry your bag!” offered Chunji.

“No it’s fine. Just help me with this. Thank you. Ok. Can we go now?”

“Yes. Yes of course. This way.” Chunji was going with Luhan first, they were followed by extremely happy Byung-hun who was carrying giant suitcase.

“Oh God. I feel like something’s very weird with my dorm. I don’t know but since I said that there’s some clear mistake on my envelope they are… WAY-TOO-NICE. Not like it’s not cool. Haaa~~~Feeling awesome to be honest. Like a king ha-ha-ha. Wonder if it’s Baekhyun presence in this dorm influences on people like that… Guess so. That’s the only possible solution… Or maybe there’s someone even more… lol… powerful there…” Luhan’s brain was working on his full power.

“It’s not far, you know…” started Chunji after few minutes of silence “That’s so good that it was me- I mean Byungie nad Niel- who you met first… You see for some time my contact with The Dorm has been forgotten a little bit… Of course it’s none of Their fault! Y! I mean Your fault but you see… I used to be guest sometimes there. But I hasn’t been invited since last month… You understand. I feel a little bit nameless now, you know… Me and my boys… So if you could-only if you want of course- tell Him that Chunji sends his greetings, ok? Only if you’ll find some time I mean…”

“He’s quite busy, you know… But if he will be having some time, I’ll sure tell him that.” Luhan decided to go with the flow.

“Great. You’re great man Luhan. No wonder to be honest. You are ALL great… All of YOU.” said Chunji dreamy. “Oh. Look. We’re here. This is it. It’s not big but… yea… we’ll leave your luggage here, ok? We don’t want to interrupt, you understand? We weren’t invited… Byungie, leave it. It was so nice too meet you, Luhan. Hope we helped you. And of course we’re here if you’d ever need anything.” Chunji and Byung-hun waved and went away. Luhan was left alone again.

Building was rather small. Chunji explained Luhan that this is only dorm (The Dorm) which is placed in such a small house. Edifice had only two floors and were surrounded by few trees. It was in the color of light peach. In all windows there were curtains. On the 2nd floor few windows were opened. On the door there was small board with text “The Dorm”. Words were written with simple black marker but under it there were drew (?) some human (?) figures. Luhan thought that some kid (maybe sibling of one of his dorm-mates) had to draw these. Generally whole building looked more like one-family house than student-dorm and Luhan liked it.

“Go Lu-ge.” He whispered and opened the door.

He was greeted by quiet. In front of him there was huge couch with a lot of stuffs (clothes? Trashes? Newspapers? Books?) on it. There were also two armchairs, TV and a coffee-table. In the room there was giant caramel carpet, walls were yellow. Near the door there was hanger and place to put shoes. Everything was quite messy.

“Hello?” Luhan asked nervously. He’d rather someone to show him which one room is his and told him about the rules in this house.

“Nah…” lazy mumble answered him “What? Who? Why?” voice was a little bit sleepy. Heap of not-sure-what on the couch made a move. Few moment later under an old t-shirt Luhan saw hand which was shoveling hair from some man’s face. “Damn handsome.” Thought Luhan.

“Yes. Yyy… I’m not here to ask you question. It’s just, I’m-I’m probably your new drom-mate.” Explained Luhan with cute smile. “Xi Luhan. Nice too meet you.”    “Damn! Why I’m so nervous?”

Boy finally got up from the sofa, that caused that half of the stuffs which were lying there to fall down. Guy didn’t bother to pick them. He slowly went to Luhan.

“Damn tall. Dam tall and damn handsome. Sure girls are driving crazy because of him.”

“Nice to meet you Luhan. Indeed I’m your flat-mate. Or dorm-mate... whatever. You can call me Kris.”

“Wow. Interesting name. Are you even Korean?” asked Luhan curiously.

“Yea… No… But I used to live in Canada, okay?... My real name, I guess I can say it to you since we’re going to live together, is Wu Yifan. Originally I’m Chinese.” Said Kris with this voice which sounds casual but if you’ll listen intently you’ll hear a some proud tone in it.

“I’M CHINESE TOO! ITSN’T THAT GREAT?” screamed excited Luhan (“Omg. Seriously? Are you some freak-fangirl or what Lu-ge??”)

“Yea… So you’re like emm… 3rd Chinese in this dorm. Interesting… Anyway. Would you like me to show you your room? Since I’m waken up already, I can do this.”

“I’d love too!” Kris without a word started going in staircase direction. “ So… Are any other flat-mates here now?”

“Do you see anyone else here?” asked Kris.

“Nooo-“

“So there’s no one else here.”

“-But they can be in their rooms.” Luhan tried to defend himself.

Kris chuckled quietly.

“Hah. You have to learn a lot about this dorm. Or to be more precised- This Dorm.” Luhan clearly could hear how other boy was emphasizing words “This Dorm”. If someone would ask him he wouldn’t be able to explain that but whoever was saying these words some magical, a little bit scary but mostly full of respect and lust atmosphere was appearing.

“So this is your room. You live alone. Of course. Everyone in This Dorm lives alone. That’s one of the reasons why it’s so special.”

Luhan felt that this is right moment to ask why his new dorm’s so special.

“And… What are the other reasons then? I have already observed that everybody here has respect to “This Dorm”…”

“Hm… Let’s say that this place thanks its fame and respect to one special person. His person. And you’ll meet him soon. Maybe even earlier than you think… His story is connected with the story of This Dorm. I’m not sure when it happened – when he became someone. When we became who we are now. When I enrolled to this college he was in the half of his way on the top. I don’t know who he was before all of that… I think he was like that since forever. He have never changed.  I feel like it’s his surrounding is what changed. He changed it. For himself. And then he continued changing it for us. Yea… That’s whole story, I think.” Kris’s monologue was said in careful, calm voice but Luhan felt that what he heard few moments ago was extremely important. But even though he knew that this is serious he couldn’t not ask one question. He gulped (He. Xi Luhan. Gulped. Because. He. Was. Freaking. Nervous.)

“Who’s he…?”

“I won’t tell you his name. Let’s say that’s my riddle for you.” Said Kris and winked.

“Oh my freaking Oh! He is indeed damn handsome. RIP to all those poor girls with which he flirted.” Thought involuntarily Luhan.

“O-okay… I was just-just asking.” He tried to hide his disappointment with a smile.

“That’s obvious. Normally I would… no who am I lying? I wouldn’t tell that to anyone. And especially not to my new cute flat-mate. I’m leaving you here. If there’s anything in which I could help you, then don’t bother to please coz I’m going sleep. Goodday.” Boy yawned and went downstairs, probably to bury into thousands of clothes on the sofa again.

“Goodday.” Said Luhan even though he knew that taller guy won’t hear him and then he opened door to his room.

He was pretty surprised when he saw middle-sized cozy room. Walls were in the color of light-blue and there was big window in front of the entrance. It makes room looks even lighter. There was one bed which was pretty big but clearly it was made for one person. There was also a wardrobe, small commode, mirror, few hanging shelves and a desk. Everything was made with light pine wood. In the window they were both blinds and green curtains.

“Wow. Cool.” Said Luhan amazed. He was expecting smaller room. And worse  furnished. What he got was asylum which was quite similar in size in comparing to room in which he lived in his flat.

He put all his luggage on the middle and started unpacking first suitcase. After he done with it he decided to go to the college to get his timetable.

Luhan looked at the mirror.

“Swag-checked. Mic-checked.” He sang with joy and left the room.

When he was downstairs, he saw Kris sleeping on the couch again.

“So he’s the lazy one here, huh? Cute. Sleeping beauty. Naaah.”

Luhan quietly went to the doors and closed them carefully. He already knew where to should go. He want to check all administrational-cases quickly so he could explode college’s area.

While walking to the school-terrain he was looking around with interest. To be honest he had small hope that he’ll meet Beakhyun in the dorm The Dorm but since he wasn’t there Luhan wanted to meet the boy as soon as possible. It’s always nicer not to be alone on the first the of school. Especially when you appear in the middle of the term. As he was passing through college’s park, he saw some big building behind the trees. When he came closer he realized that it’s tiny-tiny shopping center with few cafes and shops. Some student were sitting in front. “So that’s where they are meeting after school I guess. Nice idea… instead of trying to get to the city which is always crowded, they are going here. Wow. This is really really cool.” He thought.

The way from The Dorm to buildings in which lessons were taking place took him no more than 20 minutes. He hadn’t any troubles with finding “Section 3” (that was the name of building in which Luhan was told that he’d receive his timetable).

“2nd floor. 2nd floor.” Luhan in typical for him way jumped on the stairs. Halls were quiet since the lectures was taking place right then.

Again he hadn’t any troubles with finding the right room. The board with text

“Administration.

Monday-Saturday

9am-3pm”

Made it even more simple.

After entering and saying his name, lady immediately knew what should she looking for. While she was searching for his lesson-plan, bell rang loudly.

“Here, my dear.” She passed Luhan white portfolio. “You’ll find all information there. Now you have free time. Have fun while exploring our objects.” She said with smile and turned back to her computer. It was sign that she found this conversation as ended one. Luhan thanked and left the room.

A lot of students were on the halls now. It was busy and loud and Luhan realized that he wouldn’t be able to find Baekhyun in this crowd (also Baekhyun could simply be in other building) so he decided to leave to wander around the college by his own.

As always he was more like hopping than walking through the hall. He was deep in his thoughts and he hadn’t seen the stir in front of him. The crowd was thinning out.

Unaware Luhan kept jumping with his folder.

And then he bumped into someone.

Some boy.

Both of them fall on the ground.

“Oh. Sorry. I haven’t seen you.” Said a little bit abashed Luhan.

“How ing dare you, you son of a .” He heard before raising his head. Voice was so harsh and angry that he involuntarily shuddered. 

 

~~~~~~

Hello. I have few informations for you: 

1) Soooo soooo sooo sorry to all Sehun-stans. Forgive me please! Practically no Sehun in this chapter. It hurts me too... it really does...

2) Thank you for reading my story vol. 173910,859 "/(*w*)\"

3) I also have a question.... PLEASE tell me: Title of the question: "next chapter" : 

Please help me to decide! I'm kinda decisiophobic so it would be nice if you would help me >.< Hah

Don't forget to subscrbe, comment and upvote.

xoxo

Checlie :*