Meeting

And that’s where Sehun’s problem begins

“Hey! Hey you! Stooop! Heeey! I’m talking to you, you know! You little brat, I’m-“ yelled Sehun.

“Better choose your words more careful. Let me remind you that despite of how do I look, I’m older than you. B-R-A-T.” Luhan finally turned his pretty face to Sehun. They were standing in park near college. For some time they used to eat their lunches there.

“Hahaha. Finally, you remembered how to talk. Funny that you haven’t said a word since you left school, even though your normal state is “TALKING HOW FREAKING MUCH YOU CAN”. But ah, let’s forget about that coz… No you know what? No. Hahah. So you were expelled from one of the best colleges in Seoul. You “forgot” to tell me about freaking important information they sent you. You just made me run away from principal’s office. You also made me chase you, and don’t forget that you’re freaking fast. And after all of that, your first words are about me showing you respect?”

“Yes. Bravo. But that’s what we knew already. The real question is where should we spend our free day?” Luhan pouted.

“You’re not normal.”

“Are we still playing this “Saying obvious things” game?”

“I don’t have a words…”

“You have- just said like… 5! 5 words! So you’re lying and that wasn’t obvious because it’s not true so that means I’m the winner today!” deer-like boy smiled triumphantly. “Let’s go get some ice-cream now!” And run away.

Sehun sighed. “You’re such a kiddo. I love you I hate you. You’re such a kiddo. It’s amazing how my whole world is teenager with mentality of acorn.”

“Wait. I’m going too!” he whopped after Luhan (who has probably run to the equator, discovered new planet and settled it already and now he was coming back to get some ice-creams coz he felt bored and ice-creams were always cheering him up). Luckily he knew exactly where Luhan’s favorite café’s placed. As he reached it (quite tired and sweaty coz “This kid is seriously fast!”), he found Luhan sitting on the table at the back of café and pouting.

“Gooosh! Finally!” Luhan sighed with consternation when he saw Sehun “You’re damn slow! We have to do something with that!” (“Aish… I guess I won’t manage to improve that during one day. Coz… yes…One day … I suppose that this is our one last day together like that…”)

“One more word and I swear I’ll smash your face all over this café”

“Go ahead! I like this place so I don’t mind pieces of my body staying here forever. They will be very happy pieces of my body.” Luhan smiled insolently.

“Why am I even your friend?”

“Great moment to start plan “Push away Sehunnie coz you’re leaving”! Say it Lu-ge! You have to!”

“You’re not my friend. I’m just skillful manipulator and I made you believe that you’re my friend coz I wanted you to think so. Ha-ha-ha!”

“…”

“See? You can’t deny that even if you don’t know that it’s true! Point for Lu-ge!” Luhan high-fived with himself. “Now go buy my ice-creams. I’ve already beaten you in games twice today. And I was expelled from school. You totally own me an ice-cream. Dark chocolate and white chocolate. And I want a lot of those colorful peas on the top.”

“Fine… But this is the first and the last time” Sehun shook his finger in the Luhan’s direction and went to make an order.

“I guess that you’re right Sehunnie, this is actually the last time… Meh… I’ll be missing moments like that. Not like we won’t be seeing each other… Of course we will!... Like: On the streets or maybe you’ll find some time to go out with me once a month… Maybe! When you won’t be busy. And if you still will be liking me…”

-Meanwhile Sehun-

“What did he say? “You’re not my friend”? How could he even say thought something like that? I-I though I’m someone special for you Lulu… But when I’m starting to think about that it was always me sticked to you… And you didn’t protest when Mr. Kim said that you have to leave the school. Not even a word… Maybe you don’t enjoy my company anymore, Lulu? Huh? Sehun’s boring now? I guess so… I’m just too boring for Xi Luhan. And I don’t know how to change it. Even though I want. I desperately want to change it. I need to change myself.  I want to be attractive company for you, Lulu! But how? You’re leaving this school. You’ll go to another college, you’ll find another friends. I bet you’ll find! Much more entertaining friends. It won’t be tough since I’m as funny as this dead fly on the counter. Cool. Lulu. Lulu my dear tell your Sehunnie what he have to do! He’ll do this! He’ll do anything you want!”

“Hello. Hmmm, so today I want…….”

______________________________________

 

Luhan was in heaven.

He had his ice-creams.

He had his Sehunnie.

For now.

“Soooo Sehun…”

“Stop it now. I don’t understand already.”

“Coz you’re dumb.”

“At least let me tell you something.”

“I just did. You already had you’re chance and you said “At least let me tell you something”. I’m generous, am I not?”

“ you.”

“I’d rather this girl over there do it. Sorry.”

“Seriously how old are you?”

“You called yourself my friend and you don’t know how old am I? Loool! You see? We’re not friends!”   “Good one Luhan! Good one. Put that information everywhere you can. But you know. With sense.”

“I don’t like the course of this conversation, Lulu. And I don’t like you calling me “Sehun”. And I don’t like this girl’s sho-“

“O MY GEE-E! NOONA! SOONKYUUUU! NOOOOONA!” Luhan yelled and everyone in the café looked at him.

“HELL NO ISN’T THAT MY CUTE RESCUER LUHAN!?!” Soonkyu (yes, that was Soonkyu who was sitting there) yelled back. “OMG! I’ve wished that we could met again but I’ve never thought that we’d bump into each other this fast. Luhan, are you stalking me?”

“Yes, noona. Of course. Your beauty drives me crazy so after you left I felt that I have to chase you. Maybe even forever… I don’t mind if you don’t love me. Looking at you will be enough.” Luhan pretended to sob. Boys left their table and stood near girl’s one.

“What have I done? I destroyed this little innocent boy... Feeling so guilty right now…Oh. Hello Mr. Oh by the way.” Soonkyu waved to Sehun who smiled lightly.

“I knew it. She’s freak. We’re done. For a minute it’ll turn out that this cafe is controlled by her mafia and I’ll be dead by the end of this day. And Luhan will be God-knows-where and they will be doing God-knows-what with him. Just awesome. What a beautiful day to die.”

“But seriously what a meeting. Come on sit here with us! Oish! Guys. I forgot.” Soonkyu facepalmed “That’s my friend- Byun Baekhyun is his name.” Luhan and Sehun hadn’t realized that girl’s not alone until that moment.

Boy who was sitting with Soonkyu nodded lazily. First thing which popped into both of boy’s eyes was that he had a lot of eyeliner around his eyes. Despite of that you could clearly see that his clothes are fashionable, expensive and… a little bit gay (Ok. That last part was only Sehun’s impression). But main impression he’s leaving was overwhelming beauty and awesomness. The best word which could describe him would be probably “fabulous”.

“Ok. I know that he looks pretty sassy and y but the truth is that he’s even more sassy and y.” Said Soonkyu with bright smile.

“Oi. Sunny! Have some respect. If not me you would probably still be trying to clon fruit-flies. I get you out of this bio-! You own me something gurl! Respect, respect!” surely Baekhyun’s voice was quite high-pitched when he was shouting.

“Yes. I’m fully aware of your contribution. Yes. I know that even though I’m older I should show you respect. You bring up this subject every time we meet.”

“But I‘m quite right. Sunny. I built your life from the beginning.” He said dramatically.

“Woah! Boy, don’t run that far.”

“, think whatever you want I know my rights!”

“You sound cheeky…” Declared Luhan suddenly. Baekhyun stared at him with murder I his eyes. “…And I like that! I’m Xi Luhan. Nice to meet you Baekhyun.” He added (Luhan really regarded so and Luhan always says what he regards. Well… almost always). Eyeliner-boy smirked.

“I know your name, cutie pie… I heard that you’ve almost made class explode. Twice. And you left big impression on Sunny. Yeah. That’s not what happens every day. You fascinated me, honey.”

“Luhan! Bravo! It’s not common for Baekhyun to be interested in something which doesn’t concerns him!” (Is that sound of excitement in Soonkyu’s voice?)

“You see, Sunny- this over here- is pretty demanding what it comes to the opposite but somehow all she’s talking about since we’ve bumped into each other is one deer-like boy. And it happened that his name is Luhan. I don’t think that there’s another deer-like boy with name “Luhan”-only you, I guess. And so I came to conclusion that you have to be interesting. You totally grabbed my attention, my sweet. So tell me now, coz Sunny-Bunny doesn’t know that part of the story, what have THEY done to you? I mean in context of you making big boom.”

 “I might disappoint you since this part is rather boring I suppose. One sentence will explain you everything: I’m looking for new school now.” Said Luhan casually.

“NO WAY! HOW DID THEY DARE TO? I-I DON’T HAVE WORDS! THEY HAVE TO BE BLIND AND DUMB! IT WASN’T YOUR FAULT! THOSE S DESERVE-“

“Shout up Sunny! Your voice is hurting my poor ears!” Baekhyun loudly announced his irritation.

“AND YOU DIDN’T DO ANYTHING SEHUN?” Soonkyu didn’t seem to bother about Baekhyun’s ears health state.

“There was nothing I could do noona. I’m Sehun by the way.” Younger boy finally got his chance to introduce himself to Baekhyun.

“Byun Baekhyun in his own person.” Boy bowed slightly.

“What do you mean- “THERE WAS NOTHING YOU COULD DO”?” Soonkyu calmed down a little bit as her Eyeliner-Friend slapped her thigh.

Luhan quickly told her what happened after she left. Sehun was sitting and listening and as the story was developing his face was becoming more and more grumpy. Baekhyun was just listening and sawing his nails. In turn Soonkyu’s face from angry changed into the portrait of sadness and sorrow. When Luhan finished, she simply hugged him.

“I’m so sorry honey. And for you too Sehun. I feel that you two are quite close and I guess that this situation is pretty hard for you both.”

“The hardest situation for me right now is you hugging my Lulu, Sunny-. Wow.You sound almost like this male-diva over here, Sehun.”

“We have to survive this. There are bigger problems-“

“THIS! NAIL! LOOK AT IT, IT’S NOT PERFECT! I CAN CLEARNLY SEE THAT! EVEN TOUGH I DON’T KNOW WHY? MAYBE YOU-“

“-You just got small dose of Byun Baekhyun boys. Now I feel even more sorry of you. After I had met this side of Baekhyun, he used to appear in my dreams for more than a week. Brr… Worst nightmares ever.” Soonkyu shuddered.

“, say whatever you want but I just had a brilliant idea. I know how I can help you Luhannie-honey.” Grinned Baekhyun triumphantly. “I totally know to which college you should enroll!” 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tadaaaa! New character's here <3

Hahahha. I had so much fun while writing the scene with Baekhyun. He's such a diva and I love that >.< I hope that you liked Baekhyun from my story too. 

Omg. My head is exploding with the amount of ideas! Can't wait to write so many scenes and chapters. 

And so many characters are waiting for their appearance. I think that few of them are going to reveal soon. Omg so excited /(*w*)\

Like srsly I dont know if you are having at least a half of the fun which I'm having during writing this fanfic... Lol

New chapter should appear soon and it's a little bit sad but there's some fluff there too. And a lot of Sehun's feelings- Which is great I think :D

So see ya. Leave a comment, subscribe or upvote (all of those are making my heart grows)

xoxo Checlie

 

Update: 150914: omg. Next chapter is going to be much longer. #prettyexcited