7.2 And that's when Sehun's problem began

And that’s where Sehun’s problem begins

Before reading this chapter I advice you to read http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/820935/1/ again. Just in case you'd forgot what it was written there :3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Alarm rang harshly.

Sehun rubbed his red-eyes and looked around with lost sight.

“Ah. Yea, school. Time to get up. And I have to phone Lulu to wake him up, he can’t afford more- No. Wait, stop, Oh Sehun. You don’t have to call Lulu. You’re not going to meet him in the park before the school. You’re not going with him to buy sweet cinnamon-roll (Luhan loves cinnamon rolls). And you know why Sehun? Yes, you know. It’s because Lulu isn’t student in your college, Sehun. He’s starting new life school today.”

He felt unfamiliar pain inside. It was like someone took a stick and started poking inside Sehun’s chest. He didn’t like this feeling and he didn’t know how can he stop it. He knew one thing: He needed small dose of Morning Luhan.

Sehun rapidly grabbed his phone and started texting:

 

“From: Me

To: Lulu

Lulu hwighting :)”

 

He didn’t even manage to go to the bathroom when he heard his ringtone. He read text immediately.

 

“From: Lulu

To: Me

Gonna be just fine ;) Dont worry.”

 

Ok. Now Oh Sehun could start his day.

He washed up as always. On the breakfast he ate some toasts. Then he headed to school. Of course he couldn’t take his bag as it was left in the school the day before.

Sehun caught first bus going in the college’s direction. He got off near the park. As he was going he felt pain inside his chest for the second time. When he saw the bench on which he used to sit and wait for always-late Luhan, the pain aggravated. Sehun looked away and speeded up the pace.

Whole way to school was one big hurting disaster. Every place seemed to be connected with Luhan.

Sehun sighed with relief when he saw college’s building.

Firstly he went to the office to pick up his bag. As he got it he wanted to find his friends. They were standing near the class in which they had next lecture.

“Oh. Oh Sehun. Hello!” said Junmyeon. Yixing and Kyungsoo nodded.

“Hey guys. What’s up?”

“You’re up to be honest.” Giggled Kyungsoo.

“E? What do you mean? I haven’t grown up during the night, that’s you who’s short but it’s just like yesterday I think…”

“Don’t play with me Oh Sehun. You know…  I mean your, yesterday’s adventure. Luhan’s on the everyone’s tongues! Whole school is talking about him being expelled and-“

“Yea. But he’s just fine. If you’re so curious he’s going to his new college right now and he’s going to live in dorm. And he already have a friend there. Which is obvious since he-“

“Super! He has found new school that fast. Amazing! What do you think about that Yixing?” asked Junmyeon.

“Yes. My grandma too.” Boy answered shortly.

“We’re talking about Xi Luhan… He have found new college already”

“Oh. That’s great. Maybe they have better coffee there…” revived Yixing and then he sank in his thoughts again.

“He’s so cute…” sighed Junmyeon and ruffled “unconscious” Yixing’s hair “So with who are you doing project now Sehun?”

“Right since Luhan’s not here I have to do this project with someone else. Or I’ll do it by my own. Yes. Nobody can replace Lulu. Lulu. Lulu. How’s he doing? Sure fine. Lulu. Lulu. Lulu. L to the U to the L to the U. Lulu……..”

“Sehun? Sehun? Sehun are you with us?” Kyungsoo waved his hands in front of Sehun’s face.

“Ah. Yes. Sorry. What was the question?” he asked.

“With who are you doing this Math-project?” repeated Junmyeon.

“With Luhan of course.” Answered Sehun naively with that “are-you-dumb” smile.

“…” (insert Junmyeon’s blank face here)

“Luhan’s not in this school. Hello! Oh Sehun! You seem not to get enough sleep today.” Giggled Kyungsoo.

“Ah. Yeah. He’s not here. Yea. Right. So I’ll do that by myself. It’s not tough.” Sehun smiled back. But it was just a fake smile which he learned to use very well.

“Hahahha. Yeah, you’re smart, sure you’ll do it by your own!” laughed Junmyeon.

“To be honest everyone knew that you’re doing this project with Luhan because he wouldn’t manage to do it by himself. He’s kinda dumb” Yixing “woke up” from his “sleep” suddenly.

“…”

“…”

“Zzzz…” Yixing dropped his head again, not even waiting for Sehun’s answer.

The thing is that Sehun didn’t care about if Yixing was sleeping or not…

“WHAT DO YOU MEAN, HUUUH? OF COURSE HE WOULD DONE IT! HE WAS JUST LAZY! HE’S SMART! HE’S SO DAMN SMART! HE’S NOT DUMB! AND-AND ALSO… YEA! HE COULD TOTALLY DONE IT BY HIMSELF! HE-“ he exploded.

“Ok, Sehun we know that. It’s just Yixing. Look he’s sleeping again. We know Sehun so you can calm now… Everyone’s watching us…”

“-AND YOU KNOW WHY? BECAUSE HE HAS BETTER THINGS TO DO! THAT’S WAY! BECAUSE HE’S MULTI-TALENTED! AND HAS THOUSANDS OF INTERESTS! AND-“

“Sehun enough.” Said Junmyeon quietly.

“THAT’S WHY! HE IS XI LUHAN! YOU UNDERSTAND! HAHAH! SO PATHETIC! HOW COULD THEY EVEN-“

“Sehun enough! We’re in the middle of attention.” Junmyeon’s last words seemed to finally reached Sehun.

“SO? SO WHAT? WHO THE CARE?” Kyungsoo gasped as he heard Sehun’s swearing (Yeah. Do Kyungsoo is very pure kid) “I DON’T CARE! YOU CARE! YOU ALLLLLL CARE!” Sehun made a circle with his hand “YOU KNOW WHO DON’T? LULU! IN CASE I’M… YOU KNOW WHAT? I’M GOING TO FIND HIM! NOW! HE’S IN THE BATHROOM TRYING TO SKIP ANOTHER LESSON, I GUESS! I’LL FIND YOU LUHAN AND-“ Kyungsoo took Sehun’s face in his hands.

“Sehun. Luhan’s not here. You see? Luhan is in another school now. You forgot right? And you didn’t get enough sleep. You’re half-dreaming right? That’s why you were yelling, right?” Doe-eyed boy forced to smile. Suhan looked at him with unconscious eyes. Few seconds passed.

“…Yes, you’re right you little genius. I’m half-dreaming sorry. It’s just… yea… Also these yesterday’s… adventures affected on me.” He nodded “No need to worry guys! I’m fine! I was kinda sleepwalking! No big deal!” he waved to the students on the corridor who were looking at him “I’m just fine people!”

Attention started to decrease and everybody seemed to go back to their talks. Sehun sighed. He met 2 familiar gazes.

“What was that Sehun?” Junmyeon asked the question on which all of them wanted to know answer.

“I don’t really know…” Sehun scratched his head with confusion. “I guess Kyungsoo’s right, I just didn’t get enough sleep.”

“Okaaay… Let’s say we’re accepting this excuse…” He nodded carefully “Oh! Look at the time! Come boys. We’re going to be late!” he said and marched to the classes. Rest didn’t have any other option than to go after him.

Sehun couldn’t focus on the lecture. He had his head full of Luhan and how’s he doing.

He checked the time.

Almost 11.

“It’s good time to send a text.”

 

“From:Me

To: Lulu

Ok?”

 

Time was passing and the answer wasn’t coming.

After few years *coughs* minutes, Sehun’s phone vibrated.

 

“From: Lulu

To: Me

Yea. Im hitting to my dorm. Almost >.<”

 

Boy calmed down.

Luhan’s fine.

He got back to the lecture.

But even though he was making some notes, half of the informations didn’t manage to get into Oh Sehun’s wise head.

“Aish! What’s happening with me?” He scratched his head and lied face on the table. He met Junmyeon’s reproving gaze but he didn’t mind that at all. Sehun closed his eyes and for the first time he fall asleep in the middle of the lesson.

He had a dream.

In that dream there was Luhan. And he was sitting in the classroom. His head was slowly falling down on the desk just like his head used to fall on the desk when he was bored by the lecture (which happened like all-the-time). Sehun was screaming something to Luhan but he only grinned and hit table with his head. Then Luhan broke into small pieces which started to form in rolls. Sehun took one of those rolls and started eating iy but in the middle he realized that he’s eating Luhan’s fluffly hair. And just when he started to spit them out he felt something heavy on his right arm.

Sehun opened his eyes to meet another eyes. Quite scared eyes to be more precise.

“Sehun, you truly didn’t get much sleep today, did you?” asked Kyungsoo.

“Hmm?” he looked lost (But who does look fresh after long nap?) “Oh, yea… Sorry guys… I have no idea what just happened…”

“That’s nothing but… maybe you should go home or something…?”

“Kyungsoo! What are you talking about? He had already missed a lot of lessons yesterday! Another day might be deadly for his grades!” Junmyeon offended.

“Yea… Junmyeon’s right. It would be end for my education. Hah. And I’m really fine… Just sleepy… Really… Shall we go eat something?” Sehun changed topic.

“Yes, please. I’m starving.” Said Yixing.

“Wow! Yixing, you’re with us! Guys hurry up! Let’s go! Yixing wants something. That happens like once a year!” laughed Junmyeon, took his sleepy-friend’s hand and headed to the canteen.

“Are you sure you’re okay Sehun?”  asked Kyungsoo again.

“Yes, I’m sure. Come Soo. If we’ll be wait we won’t get a dessert and I heard that they are serving something delicious today!”

As they reached the canteen, they realized that almost whole school was there already. Kyungsoo looked hopelessly at Sehun.

“Nah…. Don’t worry, you little genius! Look there! Junmyeon and Yixing have already taken something for us! Lucky we!” Sehun pretended to clap his hands.

Canteen was really crowded and boys were indeed lucky that Junmyeon and Yixing have appeared there earlier. They also picked some food for Sehun and Kyungsoo. In front of Yixing big plate full of meat and potatoes was standing.

“Eating-mood Yixing?” smiled Kyungsoo.

“Myhm.” Mumbled asked one. Yixing had three moods: eating, learning, sleeping. Mostly he was in the third one. On the lectures he was “learning-Yixing”. But the “eating-Yixing” mood was pretty rare so every time he appeared the rest of the group was observing him with curiosity. “What are you looking at huh? Eat. I feel uncomfortable when you’re staring at me, okay?” he said and placed another potato in his mouth. The rest of boys had nothing else to do than to eat their own portions.

“I heard that today on the dessert there have cinnamon rolls.” Whispered Junmyeon when they finished the meal (everyone except Yixing he was in the middle of eating his third cutlet). Sehun, who was quiet during the lunch, suddenly raised his head.

“Cinnamon rolls? I have to get one! I’ll take it don’t worry!” he almost screamed with excitement and fast left the table.

“What’s wrong with this guy today?” asked Junmyeon. He didn’t get the answer on his question as no one knew it.

Sehun almost run to the place where you could get dessert. Small group was already standing there. Sehun asked one of the students why he’s waiting for.

“Last rolls will be delivered for a minute.” He said conspiratorially.

Sehun knew that the fight going to be tough and ruthless. But he had to get one of those. He just had to.

After few minutes of struggling to get near the counter, he finally got one little sweet. He came back to his group with bright smile on his face.

“Look what I have guys!” he showed boys his trophy. They nodded  with approval. “So… where did Luhan go?” he asked.

Shocked gaze appeared on his friend’s faces.

“What? Guys… Have you thought that I bought this for myself? Luhan loves cinnamon-rolls and everybody knows that! But you know… since he’s so little, I told him that I’ll get one for him.” Sehun explained.

“…”

“I’ll better take you to the nurse.” Said Kyungsoo finally.

“What? Why? Has something happened to Lulu?” Sehun asked with scared voice.

“No, he’s fine… He just… Told us that he’s going to the bathroom. And… You know that nurse’s office is near the bathrooms... You know, right?” smothered Kyungsoo.

“But he’s fine?”

“Yes. He has finished lunch earlier, that’s all.” Provided Kyungsoo “Come on Sehun. Let’s go to find him.”

“Yes. Let’s go!” nodded Sehun energetically and let doe-eyed boy to lead him.

Kyungsoo left Sehun with the nurse and went outside the cabinet. Junmyeon and Yixing were waiting for him there. Little boy looked sadly at them. They all sighed. No one them have never thought that situation like this might happen. Since…that was Oh Sehun about who we’re talking about. Their minds were blank. No words were said. They were stading there for a while in completely quiet (even corridor was empty) when suddenly they heard that someone’s light sob near. Kyungsoo put his ear to the offices’s door. Few seconds later loud howl could be heard. It was sound full of pain, sadness and hopelessness.

The one who was crying was no one else than Oh Sehun.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Naaaah!!! I hate myself so much! Why am I doing this to Sehun?? And  call myself Sehun stan? Pff... How pathetic!

But at least you have whole chapter about him, right? Yea...

I'm sorry about my story being so twisted and kinda cruel. Feel free to hate me.

In the next chapter we'll see how's going on with Luhan. And there will be a lot of hunhan feelings there. I promise!

xoxo Checlie