Final Decision

And that’s where Sehun’s problem begins

Luhan gasped.

Sehun gasped.

Soon-kyu gasped.

“OMG. Really? Wow. Tell me! You’re sure? My CV isn’t perfect you see…”

“Is it good at least?”

“Baekhyun you can actually think?????”

Everybody asked their questions at the same moment and Baekhyun was sitting on his green wooden chair smirking like a boss. Or maybe more like a prince. Fabulous price. Or princess.

“Oh staph that… Yes, you can take a photo but please, don’t use flashes. I can answer few questions of course. So first of all… Yes, I’m sure that they’ll accept you as their student Luhannie-honey. Second. This college is great and nothing-can-change-that.”

“O noooo…” whispered Soon-kyu.

“And third… Yes, I can think and I ING REMIND YOU SUNNY THAT IT WAS ME WHO GET YOU OUT OF THAT ING STINKING LABORATORY.” y-Baekhyun could definitely make big comebacks.

Girl sighed.

“Ok. Ok. Sorry Mr. Byun. But let me ask one last question. I hope you’ll answer on it in all your generosity… Is that college, by any chance, a college to which I used to attend and in which I terminated my education in last year? You mean THIS college? YOUR COLLEGE?”

“I exactly mean this college. Best college ever. The most fun college ever. I heard that lectures aren’t too bad either. Xi Luhan. I don’t know if you know that but you’re going to my college. And you were accepted already. When I heard your Booooming Story- then you were accepted. I’ll find you a place in my dorm too. The best dorm ever. Omg. Luhannie, it’ll be so much funnier with you!”

“He hasn’t even made his state yet.” Noticed Sehun “So don’t get so excited, Eyeliner-Boy. I’m sure that Lulu, don’t starve for your company sooo much as you think, you diva. I know-“

“Actually I did few seconds ago.” Luhan cut Sehun’s stream of thoughts “Byun Baekhyun, I’ll be honored to attend the college you’re offering to me. It sounds great!”

“Of course it does. And it’s really great. Since I’m there it’s even more great you see. And Sunny can say the same thing”

“My heart’s in big pain but I have to admit that Baekhyun’s right again. All the years I spent there were great adventure and I’m not talking only about people and parties. Hahah. As you can see even though I finished my education year ago, I’m working in television already. And that was my dream since I was little child… I’m sure that I wouldn’t be where I am now without that place, really.”

“I’m getting more and more excited every minute! Baekhyun can you give me certain address? Thank you. I’m going there right now. Sehun, you’re going with me of course. I have to call my mum. No, I have to go to my mum. Now. Omg. I’m so so lucky that I’ve met you Baekhyun. I can’t believe. Ok. So will be leaving by now, okay? Right? Of course right. Yo yo yo man! Let’s go!” Luhan was throwing words out of himself with pace of machine gun.

“Yes, yes. Take it Luhan! You won’t be regretting, believe me! Hwighting!” said Soon-kyu and hugged Luhan. Even Baekhyun stood up to goodbye leaving boys. In Luhan’s and Sehun’s surprise he kissed the first one’s chick.

“Good luck, my sweet deer.” He smiled warmly. Soon-kyu gasped.

“Wow. Luhan you’re fully accepted by Byun Baekhyun. He kisses only his friends. Double congratulations then: at once you found new college and gained powerful ally. I can only salute you.”

“Lulu, let’s go since you want to get to your house and then to the college…” Sehun whispered quietly.

“Right! Soooo see you guys!” Luhan waved happily.

“See you in the dorm. Don’t forget to mention that Byun Baekhyun is saying that you’re his friend. And show them this piece of paper on which I wrote you address!” shouted Baekhyun at the end. “I like him. I really like him.” He said quietly to Soon-kyu.

“Awww… Can’t be! Byun Baekhyun’s in love?” she asked playfully.

“Don’t be dumb. I don’t like him in that way. I just simply like his personality. He’s fun. He suits perfect to The Dorm. We had one free place and I was very scared that we’ll get some boring nerd. Or some . We don’t need another s there as you know. We already have one -God and we both know who’s that… And also we have him so yea… Nah… Anyway I bet that Luhan will bring a lot of happiness to The Dorm.” He smiled to himself.

__________________________________________________

“Are you sure you want to enroll there?” asked Sehun as they were heading to Luhan’s flat.

“Pretty much… You see Sehun, you’ll never be in my situation, I guess. My adventures are faster than me. Most of good colleges in Seoul would disqualified me after seeing first page of my school-story. Some of them probably would throw my folder away after seeing my personal data. I’ve made a lot of not-so-perfect things, you know that. Remember the case of content of my locker few years ago? I was suspended for 2 weeks! And it isn’t only such an incident… Folder with my name isn’t pure gold. It isn’t even dirty gold. I hardly believe if anyone would call it silver!...... So you see Sehun- this college might be my only opportunity to get nice education. Soon-kyu managed to fulfill her dream after it. It’s not bad advertisement, I suppose! Can you please accept my choice?”

“It’s your life so I won’t be undermining your decisions. You know best what’s good for you…”

“Thank you. I really appreciate your mind. Thank you Sehun…”

“-nie?” Boy inquired with hope.

“What “-nie”?” asked Luhan confused.

“Sehun-nie. Sehunnie. Why just “Sehun”? I used to be “Sehunnie”? Lulu? Remember? Is this because of that accident? You forgot or what…?”

“I just thought that you’re not Sehunnie anymore, you’re too old, too tall and too smart to be Sehunnie.”

“Ahhh… I see. That makes sense now” Sehun smiled sadly.

“No to “Sehunnie”? Then I won’t be asking what happened with “Hunnie”… Lulu. Why? Wae? What are you trying to do to me? “Sehun”? It sounds so distant in your mouth… It always was Sehunnie! Should I stop calling you “Lulu” then? No. I just can’t. It would be like cutting down the last thread. I can’t do this. At least not today.”

“Sehun? Wo-woo? Hello? Anyone’s there?” Luhan waved in front of younger’s eyes.

“Ah. Sorry, I just sank in my minds.”

“Thinking about some new physical theory? Oh tough’s life of genius…”

Sehun chuckled. “Dumb will never understand that struggle.”

“Oi. Have some respect! Respect!”

Both boys burst out laughing as Luhan imitated Baekhyun’s voice.

“You know what Sehun? This guy is so fun. I wonder if the rest there are similar to him…”

“If they are then you’d better run away from that place quickly!” Sehun giggled.

“O! Since we’re in the subject of running… I promised to improve your physical condition. Let’s do a race to my apartment! Ready? Steady? Goooo!” yelled excited Luhan (yep. He’s good at yelling) and raced in his flat’s direction. Sehun could only follow him.

As he breathlessly managed to crawl to the building in which Luhan was living along with his mother, it turned out that he reached that place just in time to see happy Luhan going out of the staircase.

“Look! My mum was so happy when I told her that I found new college that she started crying (and calling me little teddy bear and teddy deer and the sweetest little chicken ever but you don’t have to know that Sehunnie) and gave me my docs. Then she mumbled something like “Foo endd  hafun ays pound offu” which I discovered to meant “Go and have fun, I’m so pround of you”.  And I asked her if I can live in dorm. And she said yes. And omg. Sehun! This is so exciting. And then my mum started crying even more! And then I hugged her and now I’m here! So basically we should totally go there now to give them my documents. And note from Baekhyun. With joy!”

“Aha. So-oo where’s that college?” Sehun was still a little bit tired with another run after Luhan.

“On the second end of the town.” Smiled deer-like boy.

“FREAK SAY WHAT? WHAT DO YOU MEAN? SO FAR??? WHY IT HAS TO BE SO FAR? HOW COULD WE MEET EVERYDAY THEN? AH. O. SORRY. YOU DON’T NEED ME ANYMORE, HUH. YEAH. JUST FORGOT. AAAAA! LULU COME BACK TO YOUR OLD COLLEGE PLEASEEEE!”

“Then I have to buy bus-ticket since my weekly one isn’t valid anymore.” Said Sehun.

“Let’s buy it in the bus then! Sorry man… I just want to give them my docs as soon as possible! So so so excited Luhan! Sehun! Yo yo yo man! Let’s go!”

Way to college indeed took a lot of time. More than an hour. And there wasn’t much traffic jam. It’s hard to imagine how long takes the trip during rush hours (which are almost always in such a crowded and busy city like Seoul). It was place far away from Luhan’s home and Sehun’s school. As the bus was driving them further and further away, Sehun had a feeling like his and Luhan’s communal life was deflecting more and more. He glanced on older’s boy face with hope that on his face he’d some find sadness or something at least close to that. In his disappointment, he saw only excitement and maybe even a shadow of smile.

“This is the end, beautiful friend… This is the end, my only friend, the end.” He hummed in his head. And got lost in his minds again.

“Sehun! Sehun! Hello! That’s our bus stop.” Luhan skewed his head. “Hunnie. This is it. We have to do this together. I can’t do it alone. Sehunnie. My dear. Don’t leave me now. This is so precious moment. I need to do this with you. Don’t want to leave you there but you need that. You and your poker-face.”

“I know. What are you waiting for? Get out. I can’t go since you’re standing on my way.” Younger boy snapped.

“Oh. Sorry.” Luhan blushed and looked away. “Sorry Sehunnie, this is the last time. I promised. I know you want to go away as soon as possible. Sorry. I knew- you’re starting going away already. Knew that. You don’t need me anymore. I need you. But I know what’s the best for you- life without me. Now you can only concentrate on your studies. You’ll be great man. You are him already. Hah. Sorry, I have taken you here. But do this last thing for me and go with me please.”

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING OH SEHUN? You want to keep Lulu with you but still you snaps at him. Perfect. Just perfect. Bravo Oh Sehun. Sehunnie would never do that. Sehunnie loves Lulu. Oh Sehun is dumb and idiot. Sehunnie’s good. Lulu, call Sehunnie once more!!!”

Boys hadn’t any problems with finding the way to college. It was quite close to the bus station. Luhan started some random conversation about how lucky they were that there wasn’t any traffic jams. Sehun (as always) was listening to his hyung’s words and nodding from time to time. That’s how most of their conversations looked like.

“Look. It has to be here.!” Luhan gasped.

“Yea… This big word “college” is pretty suggesting.” Ironiced Sehun.

Boys were standing infront of big gate. From where they were standing, they could see big fenced complex with a lot of buildings and huge garden. Few young boys and girls were sneeking among the edifices.

“Looks nice.” Said Sahun expressionless.

“I know right? I totally love that! It’s like small town! Look there are even some shops and cafes. I guess that dorms are also here. Wow. It looks so different from our old- I mean “my” old college. It seems to be more lazy and hmm… home-like maybe?”

Sehun simply nodded. He was seeing that Luhan’s starting to love this place. It indeed was lazier and cozier than his previous school. Luhan actually seemed to suit the place. This college looked so damn cool for Sehun. “This is the level which I’ll never achieve. This is Luhan’s level.” He thought.

“Shall we go to the administration then?” asked younger boy.

“Oh yea! I’m staring like an idiot. Aish… So embarrassing. Hah.” He flipped his forelock (“Cute. Cute. Cute. Cute.” –by Oh Sehun’s mind).

They asked one of the student (“Look at her ! Let’s ask her. She looks like she knows what she’s doing with her life!”) how can they get to administration. It was one of the nearest buildings so they didn’t have to look for it very long (aka they escaped from the threat of getting lost). Luhan decided to go there by his own so Sehun decided to sit in the waiting-room.

It took literally about 10 minutes for Luhan to go out of the office with big smile on his plump lips.

“I see that you were accepted, huh Lulu?”

“At first they didn’t know how to react but… Sehun. After I mentioned Baekhyun and showed his note, everything changed. They started to be sooo nice. And I even got a candy. And yes, of course. I was accepted.” Luhan smiled and suddenly (Luhan didn’t expect that he’ll do this either) hugged Sehun tightly. Both of boys froze. “Emm… Aish sorry Sehun… It’s because of all those emotions” Older boy moved away from younger and scratched his head with light blush.

“No-o… It’s nothing really” Sehun looked away “It’s nothing, really… I don’t mind. You’re very squishy Lulu to be honest. Like, you were made to be hugged. No! Hoooola! Oh Sehun what are you thinking about?”

“So cold. Ah… I wish I can hug you again Sehunnie... But you clearly don’t like that. Lol. Nothing weird. Since you’re clearly straight. Hah. Not like me: half-this and half-that. Xi ing-Weirdo-Half- Luhan. With little-little-crush on his best friend. Bless that you won’t be seeing each other so often since today. Coz you could lost all your respect for me Sehunnie…”

“Sooo… Maybe we can go to my place now? I mean not my dorm but to my actual house. My mum should be at work by now so we’ve got whole apartment for ourselves!” offered Luhan.

“Yea. Why not? I’m not planning to go back to school. It’s afternoon already and I doubt if someone even touched my bag so I can pick it up tomorrow.” Agreed Sehun.

“Let’s go then!”

Trip back to the city-center (where Luhan’s house was placed) took even more time. In both boys disappointment crowd in the bus forced guys to stand apart of each other. Luhan casually put earphones and was listening to the music. He was always doing that if he had some problem and he tried to forget about it, at least for a minute. Meanwhile Sehun was expressionlessly watching changing landscape (lol. More like cityscape) from the windows of the bus. Once a while he was glancing at Luhan had his eyes closed. After an hour of driving Sehun finally managed to get closer to Luhan. Well. To be honest he was a little bit too close (But it wasn’t his fault since the bus was really crowded, okay??). Luhan hung earphones on his shoulders.

“So Sehun-“ he started but couldn’t finish his sentence because bus suddenly stopped which cause big mess inside. Luhan was pushed even closer to Sehun and now his face was placed extremely near to younger boy’s neck.

“Yyyy… Sorry. No-ot my fault.” He stammered.

“So Sehun I-“ Luhan started again.

“What? What are you mumbling? Sorry I can’t hear you properly since you’re talking right to my neck.” In bus there was quite loud since most of people who gathered nestled there were talking with each other or via their phones.

“What? I can’t hear you!” Luhan yelled and looked up on Sehun’s face just to see big brown eyes of the younger starting just into his face. Sehun blushed and leaned his head so that his lips were almost touching Luhan’s ear.

“I said that I can’t hear you since you are so tiny. Ah. And please don’t do that anymore coz your breathe is tickling my neck.” He whispered.

Luhan blushed and looked away without saying a word.

Sehun raised his head. “OMFG WHAT IS AIR? WHAT HAVE YOU JUST DONE OH SEHUN? THAT WAS BAD. That was almost UAL HARASSMENT. Who have seen a guy WHISPERING to other GUY’S EAR with little SMIRK? That had to look soooo weird. OMG. Sooooo EMBARASSING. OH SEHUN look what you’ve done! You’ve embarrassed Lulu. Good job. Really.” He facepalmed mentally.

Luhan was keeping his eyes on the level of the rod. “…………………………….. . Why Sehunnie?? Why are you making this, already messed up, situation even harder? …………………… His. Voice. So. Damn. Hot. Geez… This is first time he have done something like this. Lol. No wonder why since we haven’t never been in such a situation beforeewe. Omg. This trip is so damn good. Being expelled was totally worth of this one little whisper. Ok. Lu-ge. Back on earth. Breathe. And stop blushing. It’s cool. It’s all coooool. Lu-ge staph that was just one action. Smooth your soul, dude. This is your last day together, remember?” Boy sighed.

Rest of the way they spent in quiet (If you actually can call it quiet since half of Seoul’s population were talking near to them).

When they finally reached the destiny which was Luhan’s house. Sehun casually lied himself on his friend bed. Luhan sat on the floor and two of them were talking like during “the old times”- when they both were going to the same school. Time was passing quickly and they didn’t realize as the night came.

“Lol. Sehun. You know what? This is probably one of the last time you’re lying on this bed. I mean in this term. Kinda sad, huh?” Asked Luhan (how damn curious he was about the answer).

“Yea… You know what Lulu, I’ll be missing you… You’re always near but since tomorrow you just won’t be. This is depressing.”

“No. Sehunnie, you’ll be better without me. Even tho I’m crying deep inside because of that” Thought latter boy. “Naaah. Sehun, you’ll be just fine. You’ve got a lot of friends. You’ll be fine.”

Sehun was close to denying that Luhan’s one and only one who’s important for him (Ok. That was just Sehun’s plan. We all know that he’s too shy to actually say that loud), when his phone rang.

“Hello? Oh. Yea. Okay. Coz you see…. Yea… But… I have to?? But you… Ah… So you were informed already? Oh. And even--- Okay… okay… I’ll be there for a few minutes. Okay. Yes, I understand.” He hung up and sighed. “Lulu. I have to go. You know- my mum’s pretty strict when it comes to me coming back home late…”

“Oh. Yes. Sorry. Tell her that I closed you in my bathroom and didn’t want to let you out. And that you had to sneak out via little window. And then you had to jump from the 3rd floor. She’ll understand.”

“Yes, she will. She knows you pretty well and she’s aware that you are actually able to do such a thing to me.” Sehun smiled.

Boys were already standing in front of the doors to Luhan’s staircase.

“So… good luck in new school. Pack yourself. And take sweaters, not to catch cold. Since you’re quite sensitive. Okay?” asked Sehun.

“But it’s warm now mummy…” pouted Luhan.

“Honey, we can’t risk. I don’t want our next time to be in hospital.” He said and tousled his friend’s fluffy hair with smile.

“Okay. Okay. Sooo… see you Sehun” he smiled sadly.

“See you Lulu. I’ll be looking forward our next meeting. You’ll tell me everything about that college, okay?”

“Yea… Sure. It’ll be great. At least I hope so! Byeee Sehun!” he waved the last time as Sehun was going away.

“Byeee Lulu!” younger waved back, smiled and walked down the street.

“Bye Sehunnie~~~!” Luhan sobbed quietly. So quietly that Sehun couldn’t hear him.

“Lulu.” Whispered Sehun. “I’ll be missing you so much.”

“It better for you that we’re not be seeing each other, Hunnie. It breaks my heart but you are more important.”

“Don’t want to leave you so much.” Younger boy was almost crying, he was happy that there’s no option Luhan to see him.

“This is the end, my only friend, the end. It hurts to set you free. But you'll never follow me.” Sang quietly Luhan as he was looking as Sehun’s disappearing around the corner.

“The end of laughter and soft lies. The end of nights we tried to die. This is the end.” Mumbled Sehun and one tear ran down from his eye.

 

~~~~

Yey! 

It's me again. Real action starts here. And real hunhan. And that's what my teddy bear like the most, right? *w*

So I hope you liked this chapter. I like it. And it's much longer than my previous ones. 

Ah! And also I'm planning to change chapter-titles, okay? So you could find some chapter faster in case you would love to reread it (lol. Yeah. Sure there are people like that XDDD)

Thank you for reading. Please subscribe, upvote or comment.

xoxo 

Checlie