What to do?

And that’s where Sehun’s problem begins

“SOMEONE HIM COS IT SEEMS TO BE ONLY WAY TO KEEP HIM QUIET AND NOT SO… CREATIVE!”

“What did he do, my sweet?” asked worried Baekhyun as he captured Luhan in his arms and started caress his fluffy hair “You can tell me everything, sure he has already done something like that to me . Including coming into- or never mind. What happened, love?”

“Umma…” started Luhan and looked into Baekhyun brown eyes which resulted in tightening the hug  by the latter “He-he… he sent a text to Sehun in which he invited him to our Dormie…”

“…OMG! HONEY THAT’S AWESOME! I should wear something pretty. My son is going to take his boyfriend to my house after all…”

“But, umma… I don’t want” Luhan mumbled into Baekhyun’s neck.

“Hey!” Chen decided to join the conversation “It’s not your house Baek-! Jongin smarten up you girl!”

“Anytime you want Chenchen.” Said Jongin and literally lifted up Baekhyun in bridal way.

“Kyaaaa! Kim Jongin!!! Yaaaah!! Leave me!! Yaaaaa!” He squealed and waved his legs energetically.

“Nah. Calm down, my little.” Clucked his ‘torturer’ and lightly kissed Baekhyun’s forehead what, in Luhan’s surprise, actually settled him down. “See? Was it so tough?”

“Put me down, you idiot…” Baekhyun blushed and turned away his head. Jongin chuckled but obeyed the order. Eye lined boy cleared his voice and started again “So we flew away from the main subject but now we can actually discuss about this… Luhan sit, this is important thing right now. Are everybody here?” he looked over the room. “Oh. I see everyone. What a surprise. And house is still standing? This dorm amazes me all the time, I swear… Just wow… anyway… Guys? Come here! Important talk we are going to have!”

On the sofa was sitting Chen with Xiumin’s head lying on his lap. He was gently his hair and chubby boy seemed to be enjoying that. Luhan smiled as he saw his ‘squirrel friend’ happy. He knew that Xiumin was adoring Chen and that he was proud of the trust and intimacy with so called ‘The Leader of The Dorm’. From the corner of the living room was crawling (Luhan simply didn’t want to know why he was crawling, okay?) giggling Tao. Kris was walking just next to him. They were looking like master with his caterpillar on the daily walk. Meanwhile Jongin made sure if his casual place on the floor near the table was enough comfortable for him. Baekhyun sat of the tuffet and Luhan chose place near to him.

As everyone gathered Baekhyun patted Luhan and said:

“Ok. Now explain everyone what did this bastard Jongin do.”

“Simply. He pissed me off by sending Sehun a text in which he, but he sent it from my phone so it looked like I have done it, invited him to our funhouse aka dorm. you Kim Jongin.”

“All the pretty es love me~~~” hummed the culprit while playing with his fingers.

“Hmmm…” pondered Kris “Actually… I think that was good idea…”

“YES! Exactly! I have been waiting till someone will say that! So I wouldn’t be the ‘bad’ one!” Baekhyun got excited.

Luhan looked at two of them astonished.

“Don’t look at them like that, Luhan. They are right.” Chen took his voice “You don’t get why, huh? Lettme explain that to you, kid… Yesterday aka today’s night, we have got known that you have crush on your best friend called Oh Sehun. Also you are sure he won’t return your feelings. But. Xiumin and Baekhyun, who are here with us and who were the witnesses of your and Sehun’s meeting, stated that Sehun has already have romantic feelings toward you. But me, Tao, Jongin and Kris don’t know that. So thanks to Sehun’s visit we will be able to state if there’s possibility of Sehun returning your feeling or even if he has done it already. End. Don’t make me repeat that cos I have already forgotten all those smart things I said.” Chen sighed.

Luhan ruffled his hair.

“But you could at least asked me to invite him!” he opposed.

“Lu-ge, we know you.” Tao spoke for the first time during the conversation “And we know that you wouldn’t do it. And if you would finally decide to do that, you would be trying to call or text for ages! The perspective for us would be meeting Sehun on our funeral!”

“Point for Tao!” Chen giggled.

“I’m still angry.” Luhan pouted.

“I somehow understand you Luhan…” said slowly Xiumin “But still, I think that Jongin did good thing. Especially if we will take into account our yesterday’s talk.”

“Ym-ym.” Nodded Tao.

“Really? You all think that Jongin did great job?” looked Luhan with unbelief. He wandered with eyes over the room, in all inhabitants of The Dorm he saw agreement. He sighed heavily. “I guess, I‘m the only one. Naaaah… Why are you guys so tough, huh? I had hope that you all will be bashing on Jongin. All the more as he is… well Jongin. But this one time, you decided to unite. Perfect, just perfect.” He pouted.

“Luhanie-honey… I still hate him, you understand, but this one time I have to agree. He done good thing. Your relationship now has actual chance to develop!” Baekhyun raised his hand  which made him look like a superman. Eye lined superman.

“Come on Lu-ge! That’s going to be fun! You’ll see!” smiled Tao brightly and latter could only smile back.

“You’re guys are the worst.” Mumbled Luhan to himself.

“WHAT DID YOU SAY?” yelled Chen “I’M TAKING YOU UNDER MY PROTECTIVE WINGS AND THAT’S HOW YOU PAY ME BACK? GREAT! JUST GREAT!”

“I told you that’s what about friendship in The Dorm is- loving douchebag…” declared Baekhyun proudly.

“DOUCHEBAGS? SHUT UP YOU ! YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT ME!” shouted Kris.

“I’M NOT ! AND I KNOW PRETTY A LOT ABOUT YOU! DOUCHEGAAAAD!”

“I’M NOT DOUCHEBAG!”

“Why does each of our convos end up with an argue?” asked himself philosophically Luhan but his voice was muffled with another word-fight between Kris, Jongin, Chen and Baekhyun. Luhan headed to his room.

As he sat on his bed and from downstairs were coming usual yells, screams and screeches, he smiled to himself.

“After all they are gorgeous boys. I’m happy that I have boys.” He thought and smiled brighter “And my Sehunnie will meet them all soon. Whether he wants or not.”

__________________________________________

 

“Ok. Focus Oh Sehun. Luhan is inviting you. Ok. You have this information codded in your brain already. Lulu is inviting you. Good. And what are you going to do?” asked sock A with deep voice.

“I’m not going to study his features cos this is clearly impropriate.” Answered sock B with thin voice.

“Exactly.” Sehun moved his hand with sock A on it in the way it seems like the sock is talking. He analyzed the situation again and facepalmed with the hand with sock B.

“What am I even doing?” he asked himself with his real voice and took socks off his hands. He looked at his nails. “. I don’t even know how to act next to him. Soonkyu declares he has a crush in some guy. This guy wants only . Lulu needs love. I need Lulu but I don’t need … At least not at the beginning… No wait! Sehuuun, dudeee… You don’t want doing this with Lulu at all. Cos You Are His Friend. And You Are Both Guys. And Lulu Wouldn’t Never Even Want You. Cos You Are Friends. Yeees. So again… Lulu wants Jongin is emotional way. Jongin wants Lulu in physical way. You don’t want Jongin in any way and you do want Lulu in all the ways. NO WAIT! NOT ALL THE WAYS!” he groaned and ruffled his hair aggressively. “I don’t even know with who should I talk about that…” he sighed. “From one hand- I have Chanyeol. But from the other- I don’t feel like sharing about all my emotional states with him. At least yet. The only person with who I can talk about things like that is Lulu. But talking about Lulu with Lulu could be a little bit awkward, I suppose.” He heard the doors unlocking. “And that’s how you haven’t determinated a thing and the time is out. Beeem! Hello mother, hello father!” he got up to greet his parents. It was pretty late so he decided to take a shower soon after that. Before he fell asleep he chose to act like nothing happened next the at school.

Sadly this plan wasn’t meant to come true. Soon after Sehun reached the school on the next day a wave of question flooded him from the first step.

“WHO WAS SHE?”

“She’s hot Sehun! IS she your girlfriend?”

“Might I got her number?”

“ARE YOU DATING HER BECAUSE YOU DON’T HAVE TO BE LUHAN’S NANNY ANYMORE?”

“GIVE NUMBER!”

“Sehuuuun! I’m better than her!!”

“Is that this lady who from tele who was with you when Luhan almost blew the classroom!”

“Omg! Seokjin you’re sooo right- It WAS HER!”

“Have you met her then Sehun????”

“SINCE HOW LONG ARE YOU TWO DATING?”

“I THOUGHT YOU WERE GAY SO I WASN’T HITTING ON YOU!”

The last question made Sehun confused. Why could someone thought he’s gay? Like wasn’t that obvious that he’s straight? Did he and Luhan really look like a couple sometimes? Those asks were jumping in Sehun’s head while he was making his way to the classroom. Soon he noticed his friends standing near the window (well Chanyeol was sitting on the windowsill but that’s not the point), he ran toward them with relief. The crowd stopped following him and, what’s more important, no uncomfortable question were asked. He greeted others boys with a simple nod. He thought that finally he would manage to escape from subject of his yesterday’s meeting with Soonkyu. Oh how wrong he was…

“Sehun, dude, I haven’t known you are playing on two fronts…” whistled Chanyeol.

“You could at least told us, Sehun…” said Kyungsoo quietly but there was heard clear reproach in his voice.

“They told us about everything, Sehun…” sighed Junmyeon “…You’re mummy is so proud of you! Ohh come here! Let me hug you! My sweet son! I’m letting my first child go! This is soooo heartbreaking! Sehun! Take care about her! I’m sure you will but-“

“Can you please stop repeating all those lies, guys?” said Sehun. “We aren’t dating and I can provide you that we won’t be dating. Ever-never. I don’t like her.”

“Then why was she waiting at you? I’m confused, halo?” asked Kyungsoo and Sehun couldn’t help the smile which formed on his lips as he saw his little friend with lost on his face.

“Let’s say we have common… interests and friends.” Mumbled Sehun.

“Or in one word: Luhan.” Grinned Chanyeol.

“Aaah… Now it makes more sense…” nodded Kyungsoo.

Jumyeon sighed. “So what had happened to our precious Luhan?”

“Nothing really… She-she wanted to say that she had been seeing him recently and that… He told her to greet me from him when she would be seeing me. And Soonkyu’s very… responsible person so she decided to go straight away to me.” Lied quickly Sehun.

Everyone (even Chanyeol) seemed to buy this story.

“Oh! That’s cute!” smiled Kyungsoo slightly.

“What a nice young lady! I wouldn’t say that about her but… wow. She has showed class, I guess. She may be valuable friend. I should meet her, really…” Junmyeon scratched his chin.

“Hahah! She looked so sweet when she was yelling *insert high-pitched Chanyeol’s voice* ‘Sehun! Sehun!’. I really thought you two are couple!” laughed Chanyeol.

Sehun sent giant his killing glare.

“Oh. Sorry, dude. Yeah… I know you’re with Luhan.”

“I’m not but I’m not with Soonkyu either.” Sehun sighed “Can we leave this subject? I’m soooo done with this.”

After having this conversation with his friends Sehun thought that rest of school-day would pass normally but actually he still hadn’t knew how careful and observant are Chanyeol’s dark eyes…

 

*last lesson before going home*

 

“Psss… Sehun… Oi. Sehun! Oh Sehun!” something lightly pinched napping Sehun in his cheek.

As boy opened his eyes he saw Chanyeol’s glaring alertly at his face.

“Hmh?” Sehun muttered. He hadn’t get enough sleep this night definitely Damn you Xi Luhan.

“What happened yesterday? I know something’s different. I’m not able to say yet but I bet it is connected with your Luhan.”

Sehun straighten up.

He could choose one of two options: acting dumb or telling Chanyeol true. But since his mind was still a little bit sleepy he carefully chosen mysterious option number three:

“Later.” He whispered and covered his face in crossed on desk arms.

Method seemed to work coz Chanyeol went back to listening to the lecture again. From the other hand Sehun’s brain was working on full power.

To tell or not to tell this is the question… Nah… Macbeth’s problems were nothing in comparison to mines. Sure he hadn’t had friend who was looking for love but who might meet only sadness and disappointing. Sure he hadn’t had to fight over innocent soul of his best friend with king of seduction and Mr. Charming. And it seems that I’m about to do that. He quietly groaned . This. . I have to save him. But what about Chanyeol? Tell him or not to tell. He peeked on giant’s face His harmless- I’m sure of that. But… is he useful? Don’t think so… I mean- I won’t take him with me anyway. But telling him won’t change anything, right? Except the fact that he will call me gay. Again. Nah. I guess I can come through this… Maybe I’ll feel better after telling him… Yeah, I have to go face This Jongin Guy totally confident. So maybe…? Yes! Ok. Chanyeol be ready! I’ll tell him. Yes.

As the lecture ended Sehun dragged Chanyeol to nearest bathroom.

School was empty but Sehun just-in-case chanced if anyone’s coming before facing Chanyeol.

“Listen.” He started.

“I understand your feelings but I cannot agree, sorry.” Latter chuckled.

“Yyy? You mean… what?”

“I cannot go out with you to make Luhan feel jealous. Sorry. Ask Junmyeon. Or Yixing. Yixing don’t mind anything anyway…”

“Are everybody at home healthy?” Sehun opened his eyes widely while asking.

“Yes. Thank you. But… emm… What? No! I won’t borrow you my granny! Nor grandpa! Nor mummy!” Chanyeol denied energetically.

“Ah. So bad… I wished for your granny, really…” Sehun sighed (Yes Sehun likes sighing). “Ok… Can I explain you why I dragged you here? Finally?”

“Wow. You’re really master of pokerface… Yeah. Sorry, I had to man. Tell me what’s up.” Chanyeol smiled widely.

“So… Yesterday I talked with Soonkyu as you know…”

“About Luhan.”

“She said that… In that dorm… Where Lulu lives now… There’s a guy…”

“Ho-ho-ho”

“And he… seems… to… be… hittingonmypureLulu.”

“.”

“Totally. But the worst part is coming… Luhan seems to be falling into him… But he doesn’t know that guy’s real motive!”

“Which is…?”

“…”

“Hmm?” Chanyeol made a funny move with his head like he was doing circles with his neck.

“…”

“HMMMM???”

“Com’on! Answer yourself!” Sehun shouted out.

“What……” boy asked again but as he looked into Sehun’s eyes he final understood “WHAT? DAMN NO! Bleeeh…”

“I know right? Lulu is so pure and innocent, how could he do that with some… almost stranger?”

“Yeah! This guy should totally does his laundry by himself!” Chanyeol frowned and nodded in agreement.

Sehun facepalmed.

“Let’me explain that again…” he scratched his forhead.

That’s going to be tougher than I thought.

 

~~~~

Idk if you'll like this chapter or not... I wanted to update so badly since... yea..  haven't updated for so long. Lol.

You may have to wait a little bit for the next chapter. Sorry about that. I'm having really hard time rn... :(

Your comments, upvotes and subscribes are really kind and cute and sweet so keep doing that

xoxo

Checlie