Sehunnie bounces back

And that’s where Sehun’s problem begins

Sehun sat in his room locked for about 5 days.

Not like he was counting but when he finally get out of it, his mum told him that it’s Monday already.

Those were long 5 days.

He wasn’t eating and barely drank water.

Every day he heard his parents knocking to his doors.

Once he heard Kyungsoo.

Once Junmyeon left him notes from the lectures.

But Oh Sehun didn’t care about any of that.

All he cared about was 4 texts from Luhan which he received during his stay in the room.

 

1. “From: Lulu

To: Me

I met so many awesome ppl today! This dorm is best thing ever <3 And how was ur day?”

 

2. “From: Lulu

To: Me

Thank you. But since Im so far you can eat it by your own. Im going sleep rn. Goodnight.”

 

3. “From: Lulu

To: Me

Today I attended my first lecture. It wasn’t even so-so boring. I share this class with Baekie”

 

4. “From: Lulu

To: Me

My lads are the sweetest. Chen promised to take me on a party next Friday #HowExciting”

 

Sehun tried to call Luhan about fifty times.

He didn’t press green button even once.

And during the Sunday’s night he decided to leave his room.

And live again.

So he got up.

He said that he’s okay.

And he left to school.

He got into the bus.

He got off the bus.

And went to college.

 

I’m walking. Yes. It’s good. Someone’s smiling. Who’s that? Is he smiling to me? Should I smile back?” Sehun nodded to some boy near the entrance.

“Sehun, we missed you! Where have you been? At Luhan’s new place?” boy asked.

So apparently I know this guy.”

Just… unwanted situation occurred. I’m here now and that’s the matter.” He responded emotionlessly.

“I understand… Good luck at keeping up with all lessons you have missed then!”

“Thank you… (“Here I should put his name but I have no idea what is it”)… really.” Concluded Sehun and head off to the place which he somehow connected with his classroom.

He was walking.

And walking.

And walking.

And you can’t even imagine how surprised he was when he realized that his nose is touching a wall. Sehun blinked.

“Guess. I have chosen wrong direction.” He thought and turned back. After few minutes of wandering around, someone’s hand wrapped around his wrist.

“Sehun! Glad to see you here again!” he heard and looked up.

He saw someone’s face. Boy had big eyes and was pretty short. Behind him there were standing two other boys.

“Kyungsoo! That’s his name! And… Junmyeon? And Yi-yiixiang? Noo… Yixing! Yes. I think these are their names.”

“Oh. Hello. Yea… I’m back.” He nodded and smiled lightly.

“We were worried about you!” Kyungsoo made a puppy-face.

“Puppy face. Puppy face. Puppy face. Someone used to… Puppy face. Luhan. Lulu. And this is Kyungsoo. They have similar eyes. No. Lulu’s eyes are much more deep and gentle. Beautiful. Where’ Lulu?... New school! Lu.”

“That’s true. All of us. Even Yixing!” confirmed Junmyeon “Good that you are back. I was worried about your grades so I copied my notes for you.” He smiled proudly in such a way like he has just saved little baby from great fire. At least.

“Thank you. I appreciate this.” Said Sehun simply.

Just when Junmyeon was going to say something more, Holy Sound of the Bell spread out in the building and that effectively locked his mouth.

Boy rushed to the classroom.

Sehun followed them like a lost sheep.

Sehun was sitting.

Guy in front of him was talking.

Students around him were noting.

Sehun was wandering what’s going on.

But even where is he.

He was staring on his desk blankly.

After some time (A minute? An hour? A day?) sound of ring could be heard again. Sehun watched as his classmates (?) were packing their stuffs.

He realized that Kyungsoo, Junmyeon and Yixiank Yixing were standing in front of him and keep glaring at his face.

“Should I get up? Apologize? What’s with their eyes? They are so cold. Except Kyungsoo maybe… Is this guy sleeping? Are they waiting for me? What should I do?”

“Sooo… Where are you looking at?” he asked carefully.

“At you obviously since you’re delaying our lunch right now.” Said Junmyeon politely.

“I’m coming.” Answered Sehun automatically.

There were a lot of people in canteen. When Sehun got into the room, he realized that he hadn’t eaten anything for 5 or 6 days. In his surprise he wasn’t hungry at all. Still he understood that if he won’t eat anything it might look a little bit suspicious. He put few vegies and some piece of something-which-pretended-to-be-meat and sat with his friends.

Sehun put all his effort to eat all he had on his place but amount of meat-like-something seemed to be infinite.

He was eating.

And eating.

And eating.

And Sehun just couldn’t understand (not like he was trying to understand but… he could in theory, right?) why plate wasn’t getting emptier.

He sighed and stopped eating.

“…Sehun, how is it even possible to eat one broccoli for 5 minutes? I think this is some record we should report it somewhere.” Kyungsoo nodded with respect and irony (yes. It is possible to mix those two).

“I don’t feel like eating.” Explained Sehun emotionlessly.

“Old Sehun is back I see…” frowned Junmyeon.

“What do you mean “old Sehun”?” asked interested with dose of curiously.

 “Old Sehun- expressionless, interested in nothing, serious, good student…” Junmyeon mumbled last two words so Sehun couldn’t hear him. “During last week you really surprised us! First this whole “worrying thing” about Luhan, then you’re mysterious “closuring in your room”… We hadn’t known that Sehun has… you know… emotions like these!”

Sehun looked at him with pity.

“What’s Junmyeon’s saying is true! I was so shocked! That Sehun was so… carrying and sweet and-“ confirmed Kyungsoo excitedly.

“That was shock.” Cut Sehun.

“But-“ started Kyungsoo again.

“He won’t be back, okay. Leave the subject please.” For the first time Sehun managed to look into someone’s eyes for more than few seconds. He was just too mad to simply let that go.

“Sehun are you-“

“Leave Sehun alone. He clearly doesn’t want to talk about this. Why won’t we revise biology, huh?” Junmyeon smoothly changed subject and few minutes later Kyungsoo was passionately explaining plant cell’s struction.

Sehun was staring blankly for the rest of the break.

______________________________________

Two weeks passed and whole Sehun’s existence was dictated with hours of waking up and rings at school. After few days of struggles his friends stopped trying to talk with him. They just accepted Sehun walking after them and sitting with them. It was almost like during the old times- the only difference was lack of Sehun’s spirit. Nobody knew where is it. Even Sehun. If any of you would opened Oh Sehun’s head that time all you could see was black, empty and cold space.

And after a week something finally grabbed Sehun’s attention.

He heard the his phone vibrating around 8pm.

 

“From: Lulu

To: Me

I was on the party yesterday. Omg! Like…wow! Amazing! I had to take you with me one day! And generally you have to come to visit me soon! I want you to meet everyone!”

 

“Lulu! He remembers me! Oh God! Thank you! This is miracle! He wants to see me! Lulu. Baby Lulu. He’s okay. Oh God. What should I do? Should I phone him? Ok. No. No I won’t to that. That would be to desperate. I will just write him back. Yes. Lulu…”

 

“From: Me

To: Lulu

Glad you had fun.”

 

“That way I’ll show you that I care about him but I’m not desperate!”

 

After this simple message exchange Sehun was smiling through the tears whole night.

Meanwhile Luhan was having mental breakdown.

 

He said he’s happy I had fun… Not even a word about his visit! Sehunnie! I invited you! Hello, Sehunnie? I was right that time when I thought you hate me, wasn’t I? I’m the worst! I declaim to be his best friend and I’m acting like an annoying stalker.”

He was whining like that until he fall asleep.

The very next day he decided not to tell Baekhyun (who was the one who made him invite his friend) about Sehun’s  answer. He just simply informed that he told Sehun to come to their dorm (aka Dorm) one day but the concrete date hasn’t been determined yet.

And just like Luhan’s day was just another day without Sehun (-10 points to the official note of the day)- Sehun’s day was unusual.

 

He got up like every day.

Almost.

Almost because the previous evening Luhan texted him and actually invited him to his Dorm. Which means seeing Luhan. After 3 weeks.

First time after three weeks since Sehun was able to honestly smile (only to himself and only in the bathroom but… Sehun anyway just doesn’t smile often).

He walked to school with optimistic thoughts in his mind. Such optimistic that he had missed his bus and had to go on foot.

When he finally reached class he was late (ok. That were only two minutes but… Sehun attended this type of college where being late two minutes seems to be highest crime) and opened the classroom, he saw something unusual.

Even not something- more like someone.

Someone was sitting on the old Luhan’s place.

That guy, even though he was sitting Sehun could see that clearly, was extremely tall. His hair was in the pretty, warm color between red and brown. On his face bratty smile was playing around. And the last thing Sehun noticed were… his standing-off ears.

He casually sat down near the boy.

“Hello, my name’s Park Chanyeol and I’m new here. I was said that no one sits on this place so…” boy whispered to Sehun. Hot air tickled his ear.

“Oh Sehun. Indeed this place is empty since one boy left” answered Sehun quietly “He doesn’t has to know that This Boy is no one else than my Lulu. And the more he doesn’t has to know that Lulu was expelled. UNFAIRLY expelled.” He thought.

“Oy. You two- stop talking.” Teacher called to order Sehun and his new pal.

Sehun focused all his attention to the lecture. And it was the first time for weeks for him tom actually understand what he was learning.

When the bell rang, Chanyeol immediately turned his happy face to Sehun. Cold-faced boy didn’t really know what he was expected to do.

“So…” he started awkwardly “… I was late and I haven’t heard your… presentation… Like… What are you doing here?” he realized that he might sounded a little bit rude after the words flown out of his mouth.

In his surprise Chanyeol burst in laugh. When he finally managed to sober he had to wipe his tears.

“Hahaha… Huu… What am I doing here? Sorry If I’m unwanted guest. Haha!” Sehun shyly denied with the move of his head that Chanyeol is actually wanted guest (not like Sehun wanted someone on Luhan’s chair but- what else he could do? +it was Sehun’s happy day so why should he make somebody sad?) “See… I always wanted to be a student of this college and when I heard that one place has been released, I decided to try to enroll and… Tatatata-tadaaa! I’m here.” He smiled widely.

“I see…” nodded Sehun. He hadn’t any idea about what could he talk with Chanyeol. Not like Sehun wasn’t like him but… “This guy Chanyeol, doesn’t even know my Lulu…” and as you know Luhan was Sehun’s favorite subject so… Luckily Junmyeon, Kyungoso and Yixing came to meet closer new student. After nervous name’s exchange they started to chat gaily. Soon after that bell rang again.

Somehow Chanyeol was invited by Junmyeon to sit with them during the lunch. All company stated that Chanyeol is pretty amusing and intelligent guy. Even Sehun agreed with that.

“U-um. Indeed you’re nice Chanyeol.” He said carefully.

“Oh my…! Sehun! You can speak again!” screamed Kyungsoo with excitement. Both Sehun and Chanyeol look at him questioningly.

“What do you mean? He was mute or what?” new student asked. Sehun was also curious with the answer.

“Nooo… It’s just… Sehun was coming through really hard time… His best friend was expelled from the school and now he’s living in the opposite side of town so they can’t see each other so often.” Kyungsoo explained a little bit hesitantly, since he wasn’t sure if he’s allowed to say such a things to Chanyeol. He sighed with relief when he saw Sehun’s nodding.

“Aish…. And I started our first conversation with a question about the sit. Oh my God! I’m so sorry! I didn’t mean to! I feel so sad of you.  Sorry Sehun!” Chanyeol apologies effusively.

“No need to apologize. How could you know? I don’t have a note “Don’t talk about this chair” on my forehead.” He smirked lightly. Junmyeon gasped as he saw a shadow of Sehun’s smile. “You should better be regretting that you haven’t managed to meet Luhan! You two could be pretty amusing combination.” In Sehun’s head the picture of laughing Luhan appeared which caused his smiled to grown bigger- he was going to see that precious smile soon!

“True!” agreed Kyungsoo “He’s complete opposite of Sehun, over here. He’s over-active and he’s giggling all the time and the last interesting thing for him is school probably and… and… I’m not able to describe him, I think- you just have to meet him to know him!”

“I wish I could knew him then…” sighed Chanyeol. “He seemed to be nice guy.”

Crazy idea popped into Oh Sehun’s head when he heard Chanyeol.

“Well…  I can’t promise that but maybe you will be having an opportunity soon! I talked (actually I texted but no need for them to know this detail) with him yesterday and he has invited me to his Dorm!” declared Sehun proudly.

“Oh! That’ great!” clapped Kyungsoo.

“So I guess that’s why you’re so happy today, huh Sehun?” smiled Junmyeon lazily.

“Cool.” Mumbled Yixing what caused an of ruffling his hair by Junmyeon.

“That’s super Sehun but I don’t think he wants you to come with unknown giant. I’ll probably pass this time.” Chanyeol shyly scratched his head.

“Nonsense. I know that he would be very happy. But if you will be feeling awkward than-no problem, I’m not forcing you to anything.” Sehun shook his head with understanding. Just after that he heard his phone vibrating in his pocket. When he saw the number he picked it up immediately.

“Hello?” he said leisurely.

“Sehun?!?” yelled happy voice to Sehun’s ear. He felt blood’s leaving his face and his heart’s beating quicker.

“Yes. You’re talking to me, you idiot.” As Kyungsoo, Junmyeon and Yixing heard Sehun speaking with such a voice and using such a word, they hadn’t any doubts with who their friend is talking to.

“Naaah! Rude-rude-so rude!” complained Luhan.

“You’re calling me to say that I’m rude?” Sehun raised his eyebrow just like he used to do when he was teasing his friend (Luhan obviously couldn’t see this but Sehun done it anyway).

“Nooo! Be patient, patient! Ah! Jongin leave my alone, can’t you see I’m making a phone-call. Thank you.” Last sentence wasn’t clearly directed to Sehun but the content made his heart beat extremely fast (“IS SOMEONE MY LULU? SHOULD I CALL THE POLICE?!?) “…Sorry Sehun, it’s just my IDIOT dorm-mate… What was I talking about? Ah yes! Look. I’m coming to see mum tomorrow and I was wondering if you could he each other…” oh if only Sehun would know how nervous was Luhan that time.

“Yea. Why not?” Sehun answered calmly but inside he was almost freaking out.

“Cool! Then… maybe in this park on the bench on which we used to meet before school? About… 5 maybe?” Luhan voice crooked a little bit at the end of his question.

“Sure.” Said Sehun casually.

“Great! Then… see you tomorrow!”

“Yea… See you.” Sehun pressed red button on his phone. “We’re meeting with Luhan in the city center tomorrow. Whatisair” He said and lifelessly dropped on the chair.

 

~~Meanwhile~~

 

“OH MY GOODNESS! I NEED TO SIT! I’M SEEING SEHUNNIE TOMORROW!” Luhan declared his happiness to the whole dorm and fainted on the sofa right in Xiumin’s chubby arms.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Are we going to have a lot of hunhan in the next chapter?

Yes we are!

Also just one little note: We all know how heart-breaking was information about Luhan's leaving EXO. It's really hard to overcome and tbvh I still can't believe that it's true. 

But! I decided to continued this sotyr anyway. I don't know why... Maybe because I really want to end it? And also I want to entertain you guys soooo badly. 

So I hope you'll keep reading my story.

Love you all

xoxo Checlie