Meeting all of them

And that’s where Sehun’s problem begins

“What the actual ? Wait. Xi Luhan. This is the leader of one of the most important groups here. Okay. Omg. I’m wondering too long, am I not? Look at him. O . He’s smiling. He’s waiting for my reaction, right? Y-y! I don’t even know what to say! Something! Anything! Say something Lu-ge!”

I like cinnamon.”

“O . Stop talking. Great now he’s laughing… Oh Maybe that’s good. Yes! Score more points Lu-ge! Lu-ge! Stop thinking! Start talking! You’re good at talking. Maybe he will think that I’m abnormal. Maybe that’s good even. Stop thinking. Start talking. But no more cinnamon!”

Indeed Chen was laughing so hard that he was almost crying. He’s laugh was so honest, so happy, so bright that Luhan couldn’t do nothing else than to start laughing too. Xiumin was also chuckling quietly.

“Ha-ha-haaa… Luhan. You’re funny. I like you already. Haaa~~~Cinnamon, you say? I like cinnamon. Especially cinnamon-rolls! Xiumin buys me one or two almost every morning. Good boy, Xiumin.” Chen said and sent another giant smile, this time in Xiumin’s direction. “But still… Luhan. You didn’t answered my question. There are rules here. Right now… Okay. That’s going to sound extremely stupid. Right now… I’m trying to win you. Everybody here belongs somewhere. And the Leaders duty is to win newcomer. I’m trying to win you now Luhan but it has to be your own decision.”

As he finished his sentence, the door opened loudly. Two people came inside. One of them looked like professional serial killer while the other one had hair which looked like crazy, curly noodles. Those two could casually be part of giant assassins’ association. Luhan glanced at Chen in terrify. Boy was perfectly calm.

“Long time not to see Yongguk. How’s business going?” he smiled.

“Quite good, thank you. But could be better, you know… You think it actually CAN be better?” guy named Yongguk winked to Chen and looked at Luhan who immediately lower his head. This guy was too scary for Luhan that he could look at him just-like-that. His voice wasn’t making that easier. It was so damn deep that man could possibly drinks tea with Satan every morning and it wouldn’t be anything surprising.

“Actually-“ Chen managed to say only one word when he was interrupted by another person who entered the room.

“Ha! You wish Yongguk.” Luhan alertly raised his head as he heard familiar voice “Luhannie-honey, I told you we’ll see each other today, right?” asked amusingly Baekhyun. Everybody stared at him with question in their eyes.

“Baek, what are you doing here?” Xiumin raised his eyebrows.

“Ha! I’ll surprise you. Everybody attention on me!” Baekhyun clapped his hands twice. As always he was enjoying that he’s in the middle of attention “It’s not Luhan’s decision to who he’s going to below! Also-Chen you never listen to me!” boy declared and his voice became a little bit more high-pitched. “Yesterday I told you that we’re going to have new resident in our Dear Dormy! And here he is! Xi Luhan. The newest recruit in The Dorm! Fanfares now please!” Everyone’s jaws droped. Except Chen was seemed to be in exceled mood.

“Fanfan’s not here…” he giggled “So! Yongguk, as you can see there’s nothing more for you here! This is my boy!” Chen smiled (seriously it has to be his natural state), got up and hang his arm on Luhan’s shoulder “He’s under my protection right now. Ha! Moreover… Wait few weeks Yongguk… Oh yea… Since he’s part of The Dorm, he’s going to be on the very top. Just like me and you! Luhan, look at those two over here. This is Bang Yongguk and this one with curly white hair is Zelololololo. Yongguk’s the leader of Best Dorm. I’m the leader of The Dorm. Since now, since you two know each other and he knows that you’re mine, since now- you are officially part of The Dorm. Have fun with us Luhan.”

Luhan’s shock was growing bigger and bigger with each of Chen’s words. No way! He’s part of one of the most important groups in this college. That’s way Chunji and Byung-hun treated him so well! That’s why everybody says words “The Dorm” in special way! Moreover this is all because of Baekhyun. And his magical piece of paper. Because of that he’s boarded in The Dorm which is, if Luhan’s assumptions are right, the main residence of leader of The Dorm. Aka Kim Jongdae. Aka Chen.

“Oh my freaking God!... I am actually someone important for now on! Oh my freaking…Ok. Breathe. Need to say something now.”

“Chen, I’m honored to be part of The Dorm.” Luhan bowed slightly “Please take care of me.”

“Always.” Said Chen. He tried to keep pokerface but milli-second later he burst into smile again.

“It was nice to meet you boy-“ started Yongguk.

“His name is Xi Luhan. Better keep that in your mind, Yongguk. And tell the others!” warned Chen playfully. “No, but seriously- remember this name Yongguk. I’m not joking.”

“It was nice to meet you Luhan. Guess we’ll see again very soon.” Said Yongguk and left the classroom. Zelo followed him. Luhan fall on the chair and took a deep breath.

“See ya Luhaaan? I told you that these gonna be best years of your existence. Even first day was thrilling. Pf! What am I talking about? Firsts hours! Who can actually say that after his first visit in the school he stood on the top of college’s hierarchy? Even I can’t say so! Luhan and-“ Baekhyun stopped as he saw Luhan’s dull eyes. “Honey? Everything’s okay?” he asked.

“That guy… Yongguk… He’s ing terrifying!” Luhan yelled loudly.

Chen started laughing again.

“Then I have to upset you- You’re going to meet him a lot of times in the future. Better be prepared! But… believe me- he only seems to be scary. In reality he’s gummy bear. Of course not everyone’s knows his true character. But you will! Because you’re so-so mine! Uh! Wait! My mistake! You’re as important as I am. Again- welcome on our board!”

Xiumin nodded his head happily and added:

“Both me and Chen would love to show you to the public right now and right here but lectures happened. Chen. Hallo? We decided to appear on all classes today, have you forgotten? You have to pass exams, remember?”

“Oh damn! What we have to do this today? I don’t want to… Naaah… Yes, yes I know- we have… Luhan, I’m sooo sorry about that but we have to leave you now. Baek will take care of you since he wasn’t planning to attend classes anyway.” Baekhyun looked at Chen with I-hear-this-for-the-first-time look “Baek, take Luhan to our place. Give him something to eat and so on. We should be back soon. And about afternoon others will come back. And our team will be completed for the first time- I feel that!” he yelled and was dragged out of the classroom by Xiumin.

“And that’s how they left me to babysit…” sighed Baekhyun dramatically “But since you’re so adorable and funny, it shouldn’t be a problem. Hmm.. Where should we start? You don’t know. Obviously. School is the most boring place so let’s simply skip that, okay? I thought so. Mmmm… Maybe mall then? What do you think? It’s the best place here. Come.” He wrapped his arm around Luhan’s arm “I’d like to hear so many things about you. You own me that! I’m the one who opened The Holy Gate of Fame for you. And Byun Baekhyun doesn’t do that for everyone. Ou no.”

“Yes. I’m full of thankfulness forward you, Mr. Byun.”

“I can hear that irony in your voice, my dear.”

“You were supposed to hear it…”

“Pfff… You think you can do whatever you want or what? Pff… Just wait… yea… You’ll meet my lads and you’ll see… Haha!”

“I have already met Yifan…” mumbled Luhan.

“Yiwho?... I don’t know-Aaaa… You mean Kris? Yea… You practically didn’t meet him, believe me. Firstly: About the time you  meet him he was sleepy, right? Thought so. Secondly: You can’t just meet Kris by talking with him for 10 minutes. He’s much more complicated than he looks!”

 “Yea… He looks like this kind of guy.” Said Luhan carefully.

“Sure, he does! But coming back to other boys... You will meet them all tonight. Yesterday I reminded them to be at home today around the evening. I planned this for you! Feeling excited already?” asked Baekhyun and paddled Luhan’s arm with his long fingers.

“I’m full of joy.” Sighed Luhan.

“You might not be convinced now but you’ll love them anyway. I love them! Even though they are annoying, noisy douchebags. But that’s what you call friendship after all, right? Loving pains in ! Or at least that’s how it looks here… And what about you and Sehun, Luhannie? He doesn’t seem to be annoying idiot. Tell me about him! Are you close with each other?” Baekhyun put emphasis his last three words.

“Yea… We’ve have been together since almost always.” Luhan sighed. The thought of stop being Sehun’s friend crossed his mind again. “I have to overcome that. It’s better now. Better for him.”

“He’s your best friend, you mean?”

“Yea… We can say so.” Luhan wanted to drop this topic as soon as possible.

“I see sad face here. I’m not stupid, deer. What’s up?” Baekhyun crooked his head which made him look like adorable beagle. Luhan blushed a little bit.

“No-nothing really… It’s just… I’ll be missing him here, you know?”

“Lol. It’s obvious since he’s your friend… Keep talking I feel like it’s not end of this story.”

“See… I want to create a distance between us. I’m not right friend (man) for Oh Sehun. He’s clever. And serious. And he will be someone very important one day. I’m sure of that! And I’m… I’m his complete opposite! We don’t match each other. And I also know that he’s not feeling the same as I do. Even though we have been friends for so long, I have no idea what’s this guy thinking. It makes me sad that he doesn’t like to show me his feelings… And I came to conclusion: He just doesn’t think we’re close enough to show me his true himself. It’s the only logical solution! So because I love him-“Baekhyun gasped “as a friend, you .”

“Aich! Why you hurt me like that, Luhannie?”

“Coz I can. So because I like him very much, I decided to leave him as I have an opportunity. It’ll make him happy. I’m sure it will. Even if he was dramatizing at the beginning… I’m sure he’ll forget me soon. He will. For sure.” Luhan smiled sadly and felt that tears are gathering in his eyes. He wiped them quickly.

“Oooo! How cute are you???? I can’t even… Oooo! Come here, let me hug you!” Baekhyun seemed to be truly moved by Luhan’s story and hugged him tightly “I’m sure, he’ll be remembering you! And I’m sure that your friendship won’t blur just like that! We will invite him here, won’t we? Yes, we will!”

“But I want to let him go. Let him live without troublesome deer-like fondling!”

“No you don’t and we both know that, Luhannie! And actually I promise you that, I’ll make Sehun be even closer with you. Closer than ever! You’ll going to be the closest friends ever! I don’t even doubt that he thinks about you as about his best friend too! I know he does. My intuition says so. And my intuition doesn’t make mistakes. Byun Baekhyun will make you perfectly close. Closer than you have ever though, you will be!”

“Wooow. Baekhyun don’t drive so faaar.”

“Yes, yes I know. But you have my word.”

“I appreciate that but… firstly let’s wait and see how this situation will develop, okay?” Baekhyun nodded with a grin “Ah… And Baekhyun… Please don’t spread what I just told you… It’s kinda tough subject for me.”

“I have never thought about telling this to anyone! You’re hurting me again. Do I look like someone who tells secrets to everyone?”

“Yes, you’re like an example from dictionary to be very honest.”

Baekhyun grabbed his own chest.

“My heart hurts! You have to learn a lot because despite how I look to you I keep my friend’s secrets. So your feelings to Oh Sehun will stay with me.”

Something, maybe the fact the last words were spoken in such an official way, made Luhan believe Baekhyun. Yes, Luhan was sure that Baek won’t “pass” that story to anyone. He still wasn’t sure if he done right thing by telling the other boy about this situation though. “It’s mine and Sehun’s thing after all. No! Wait Lu-get. It isn’t Sehun’s thing. It’s only my problem. And I have to deal with that. So maybe telling Baekhyun wasn’t bad idea... Now at least someone shares those puzzles with me. Haha. Even though he don’t know that there’s another problem in this problem. And nooo! Of course I don’t mean this tiny-tiny-tiny romantic feeling in my head. Not-at-all. Naaah…”

“Thank you Baekhyun.” Mumbled a little bit confused Luhan.

The talk was adjudged as finished by both of the sides. Soon boys reached the mall and Baekhyun flown in the subject of shops, clothes, food, fashion and diets.

Luhan had no idea how he had survived this but he managed to spent 4 hours with Baekhyun who was only talking about clothes and other like that. As they finally reached the house, he was pretty exhausted and the last thing he wanted to do was to meet rest of his house-mates. He wanted to lie on his bed and maybe call Sehun… But all of Luhan’s plans collapsed when he entered The Dorm and heard similar voice declaring:

“Our new resident is hereeee!” Chen’s smile lighted up whole room “Poor Luhaan~! You had to spend almost whole day with this girl next to you.” He chuckled.

“Hello Chen. Hello Xiumin! Oh! Hello Kris!” Luhan greeted each of his roomies politely.

“He’s still breathing, okay! And we were talking about so many interesting things!” Baekhyun yelled.

“Luhan! Have you already learned when you should nod when Baek’s talking about all his girly-stuffs?” grinned Kris.

“I think that I actually have!”

“Heey! I’m still here! Have some respect!” Baekyhun tramped.

“Oooo! I can hear our main ! Baekieeee, come to your master.” Luhan heard unknown voice coming from the kitchen direction. Few seconds later in kitchen’s opened doors appeared a man. And it wasn’t just some average man. If would have appearance, it would totally looked like this man. His dark eyes, blonde hair and a skin in the color of week coffee with milk created unbelievable y combination. As it wasn’t enough on his lips was wandering one hell y smirk. The man winked to Baekhyun who immediately screeched.

“Leave your scream for the night Baekie.” Boy muttered seductively.

“Bleh! What are you thinking about Jongin? You’re just as disgusting as always” Baekhyun flinched. Boy laughed in the answer. Luhan was observing whole situation with one big WTF on his face. When the boy stopped laughing, he finally noticed Luhan.

“So you are this new boy, huh? I’m Kim Jongin. Main heartbreaker in this house.”

“Dickbreaker” mumbled Kris and started coughing. Xiumin chuckled.

“Kris, I’m warning youuu.” Jongin sent Yifan killing glare and turned his face to Luhan again.

“I’m Xi Luhan. Nice to meet you.”

“Cool. Luhan is nice name! You’re Chinese, right? You’re so tiny! Hey! When it comes to the size. Is your d-“

“NOOOOO!” yelled Xiumin and punched Jongin in his arm “He isn’t supposed to hear such a things since it’s his first day in this freak-town!”

“I don’t know about are you thinking about Xiumin but I was going to ask about his dog. If his dog is tiny or big.” Jongin smiled innocently and pretended to massage place in which Xiumin punched him.

“Yea. Sure, you did. I know you too well Jongin.” Meanwhile Luhan managed to sit on the sofa near Kris and Chen.

“Is there someone who I haven’t met yet?” he asked them.

“Just one more. And he just phoned me that he’s going to be here soon.” Said Kris “Aish! Saying about that- can someone open the window… He seemed to be pretty excited when I called him.” Added man and opened window by himself. Luhan had no idea what has window has to some boy being excited but he decided to keep his mouth closed.

Chen leaned to Luhan.

“Hey. Saying about Jongin. I want to warn you about something: don’t pay attention to all his dirty pick-up lines or whatever… He’s . Believe me. He changes his boys and girls like a gloves and-“

“I heard that Chenchen and it wasn’t nice at all.” Offended Jongin “And don’t forget that I’m not the one who has his very own HAREM.”

“It’s something different Jongin. My girls can rely on my. Once for a while I’m taking someone new. Once upon a while Jongin, not EVERYDAY!”

“Here it starts again.” Mumbled Kris. Luhan didn’t even try to understand whole this conversation. Jongin apparently was planning to snap back to Chen when suddenly something big and giggling literally flied into the room through opened window. Luhan’s eyes grown to unbelievable size.

“I’M HERE!” declared unidentified flying object which happened to be the last member of “The Dorm” group. Boy ran (yes ran) to Luhan and hugged him “I’m Huang Zitao and I’m so excited because of you! New face! How exciting. And you’re so adorable. And I heard that your name is Luhan. Apparently you’re Chinese! That makes me even more exciting! Awwww!” he howled and smiled widely. For Luhan he was acting and looking like a 5 years old girl who just got a lollipop.

“Nice to meet you too Zitao!” he managed to say before his bones was smashed again in strong hug.

“Cool. Now we know each other. So cool! Eat. I want to eat something. Jongin, have you cooked anything?”

“Noodles we have today.”

“Uhh… What a relief. Anything more advanced would be ended as “failed project” for sure…” sighed Kris. Tao clapped his hand.

“I love noodles.”

“Yuhh! Hope you haven’t added too much salt. It might kill me flawless skin you know.” Lamented Baekhyun.

“No but I put more fat to make you more chubby, my love. You know that I have weakness to chubby ones.” Grinned Jongin and winked to Xiumin who was immediately covered by Chen.

“Jooongin. Leave my puppy alone.” He warned.

“I’m not your puppy!” protested Xiumin.

And that’s how Luhan spent his very first dinner in The Dorm. Place which he planned to be his home for next few years.

After dinner which lasted more than an hour Luhan decided to go to his room and unpacked rest of his things. His drom-mates accepted this news without a word of complain.

“Yea. Boys let him you know… digest all those things which happened to him tonight. Not every day is the day when you become one of the most powerful people in the college.” Chen smiled warmly.

“Yea.. Take some rest Luhan. See you tomorrow. If you’ll be needing anything remember that my room is just next to yours.” Said Xiumin.

“Today, I’ll leave you alone but don’t dare to think that I left the subject of-“ Jongin got a kick from Baekhyun before he managed to end his sentence “Oh. My baby’s so cute and jealous. But don’t worry- you are my number one.” He sent Baek flying kiss.

“Yea… goodnight guys. Don’t be too loud today you two- remember I’m new here” Luhan grinned to Baekhyun and went to his room. Even on staircase he could easily hear Baekhyun’s screaming “LUUHAN! I THOUGHT YOU’RE A FRIEND!” and “I’M NOT WITH THIS ERT!” and “I’M NOT WHO YOU THINK I AM LUHAN!” but he didn’t pay attention to that since he was also hearing rest of the company laughing their asses off.

After unpacking rest of his luggage, taking a shower and making a long phone-call with his mother, he finally lied on his bed.

Finally he grabbed his phone.

He knew that he shouldn’t do that since he decided to take a hiatus (“forever hiatusing with Oh Sehun”) but the talk with Baekhyun gave him some kind of hope. He took his phone and before you could glance he sent a text.

 

“From: Me

To: Sehunnie

I met so many awesome ppl today! This dorm is best thing ever <3 And how was ur day?”

 

He didn’t have to wait long for the answer.

 

“From: Sehunnie

To: Me

Cool. We had cinnamon-rolls today. I took you one.”

 

Luhan smiled to himself. “Why so cute Sehunnie?”

 

“From: Me

To: Sehunnie

Thank you. But since Im so far you can eat it by your own. Im going sleep rn. Goodnight.”

 

He put down his phone pleased.

He didn’t suspected that his goodnight-text induced big wave of sadness and tears on the 2nd side of the link. 

 

~~~~

Since we had angst in previous chapter- now let's have fun, right?

But don't worry about Sehun- his state will become better in the next chapter.

Firstly, I wanted to update tomorrow but I made big progress with this story so I updated today- just couldn't wait tbvh.

You know what? I had an awful dream that people were saying rude things about my story...

But I hope that it's not true and you like it so far \(*w*)/

So.... see you soon

xoxo Checlie