Accident and its consequences

And that’s where Sehun’s problem begins

Luhan heard sound of coughing near to his chest. He looked there surprised and realized that he’s covering Soonkyu with his own body.

“What just happen-? Oh ... I DO remember what happened” Luhan thought terrified. He looked around.

Grey mist was everywhere.

Near him and Soonkyu’s (who was holding Luhan’s not-so-white-anymore shirt quite tightly btw) Mr. Jonghyun was kneeling. He was looking right at Luhan. Massage hiden in his eyes was clear “I feel sorry for you but still you’re screwed”.

Luhan sighed with resignation. There’s nothing he could do. This is the end of this adventure. With this school. With his TV-career (not like he was planning doing something in television but theoretically he COULD, right?). With Sehu-

“Oh my Oh! Sehunnie!” Luhan got up quickly and fastly regretted this action.

Most of the student were already standing and coughing.

As Luhan appeared all glares full of hate and condemnation rested at him.

Deer-like boy blushed.

And then he saw familiar figure running (it wasn’t long run though) in his direction.

“Lulu. O my! Are you okay? Everything fine? Let me look at you. Look at me. You seem to be all right. Are you hurt? You don’t feel dizzy, do you? Stop staring people, he might be in shock. Lulu? Lulu do you hear me? I’m Sehun. Oh Sehun. Oh-Se-hun. Remember? We used to be-“

“Aish… Man I’m fine, okay?”

Sehun sighed with relief. Class kept staring at boys. Sehun was known as perfectly calm person so his explosion of feelings forward Luhan was pretty surprising.

“Sehun, please take Luhan and Mrs…” started teacher

“Lee. Lee Soonkyu” said woman with crooked voice as she was standing up.

“And Mrs. Lee to the nurse. All students leave classroom. Now” Mr. Jonghyun’s voice was sharp as a knife. Luhan flinched. He grabbed Soonkyu’s hand and left the classroom leaded by Sehun.

“I’m so so sorry noona. You shouldn’t ask me to do that. I in experiments even though I love carring the on. I almost hurt you. I’m so so sorry.” Luhan whispered. He was scared. He. Lu Han. The most active, optimistic and determined boy ever was scared.

“Honey. That’s nothing. Things like that happen. Maybe I’ve never actually been a witness of explosion like that but I remember that once I read about such a situation in newspaper. Few years ago. He-he-he-hee” She smiled lightly.

“Yea. That was probably me too. It wasn’t first time, you know.” Luhan smirked.

Both of the boys looked surprised when Soonkyu started laughing.

“THAT WAS YOU TOO? HAHAH. OMG. AND YOU’VE DONE IT AGAIN TODAY? WOW. THIS IS HISTORICAL MOMENT. HA-HA-HAHAHHA”

“She has to be in shock” certified Sehun.

“Do ya think that it’s pestilent?” asked Luhan worried and pretended to move away from girl by what he caused another explosion of laugh. Boys looked at each other and started laughing too. For sure this Soonkyu’s laugh was contagious!

“Puufff you guyss... Oh my… What a story… Hah… U-u… Breathe Soonkyu… Breathe…. Uuuu… So anyway- Don’t worry Luhan. I’m totally fine. You two were just witnesses of some random me, you know. I’m not in shock or anything.” She explained while wipping tears which had appeared in corners of her bright eyes. “Ah. And also… Thank you Luhan. For covering me with your own body. I was really scared and you were there… Thank you for that.” She blushed shyly.

“Omfg. +1000 to the cuteness!” screamed Luhan inside.

“Yea… That was nothing. I just have good reflex, you know.”

“Yeah… Years of being everywhere in the same time, learned him how to react fast.” Ironiced Sehun.

“Hahaha. I see that you’re still water, Sehun. Quite and polite but when you say something… Hah… Well… I think that years of being so active resulted not only in nice coordination” Soonkyu winked and blushed again.

“What do you mean noona?” asked Luhan curiously.

“Emm.. Not like someone done it but, just in theory, some person might had long contact with, I’m only theorize here,  with someone’s abs. Maybe” Soonkyu (if it’s even possible) became even more red.

Luhan chuckled.

“Ah. That’s your point noona! Well… Thank you. And if you liked your pretty rescuer’s body so much then maybe he’ll try to be near next time too. Of course if there will be next time.” Boy sent her kiss and winked on what girl reacted with another of giggling.

Sehun sighed. Nobody heard him since both Luhan and Soonkyu were choking with laugh like an idiots. He just walked ahead them confidently. But inside, he was burning.

“How could she? She’s a stranger! I don’t care if she was a victim. I don’t care that Lulu somehow “safed” her! How dare she used this awful situation to check Lulu’s body! It’s not ethical even I guess! He has freaking right to freaking privacy! She was planning that! For sure! I saw how she looked at him. She was eating him. I bet that she knew that he’ll be one of her guides! Maybe she’s some freak? Should I warn Luhan? But how? Oh my God. I swear! What a girl! And those shoes! Awful… Yeah… O-my! Is that a tattoo?!? She has to be part of mafia! And she wants to kidnap my Lulu! I have to stop her. Oh my God what to do? What to do? Think Sehun. Think!”

Look. Here we are!” said Sehun (life learned him how to seperate his mind and his actual words) “Good morning. We had small accident on chemistry classes and we’d be very happy if you could take a look at our little victims…” declared boy to surprised nurse.

 

 

After she checked if all of them are okay, Sehun decided to find Mr. Jonghyun. It wasn’t difficult task since as boy wanted to open the door, teacher entered room by his own. He frowned when he saw Luhan.

“Are they all right?” he asked nurse shortly.

“Yes. Both of them are perfectly fine. Not even a scratch. I also checked Sehun and his fine too.”

“Good. Please follow me boys. Mrs. Lee, your company from television is waiting for you outside. Mr. Kim will call you later if it’s possible…”

“Oh yes of course… But I have small request… Can you not be too harsh to Luhan? It wasn’t his fault. I made him do this experiment and it’s completely my-“

“I don’t want to be rude Mrs. Lee but it’s school’s problem now. But you can be sure that we’ll take into account your hmm.. part in the case” he smiled bitterly.

“Great. So anyway. Thank you for being my guides, Sehun and Luhan” as she uttered the second name she blushed lightly. “Hope we’ll see again one day. You are very interesting.” she waved and left the room.

“I bet that with “you” she didn’t mean me and Luhan but only Luhan. I’m like 1000% sure. I have to keep my eye on him. Yes” decided younger boy.

“Ah… she has class. Even though she has terrible taste when it comes to shoes. Yes, yes, very classy.” Luhan bit his lip

“Luhan. Sehun. Let’s go. Headmaster doesn’t like waiting.” Said teacher and quickly left the room. Boys run after him.

As they walked through empty halls, Luhan was becoming more and more nervous and scared. Sehun. He had to leave him all alone. “But- oh my. He’s big boy. He can handle it. Look at him Lu-ge. Serious. Confident. Calm. Handsome. I guess that you’ve missed the moment when this little boy who hadn’t seen a world  apart you, had vanished. Maybe it’s better. Sehunnie’s not Sehunnie anymore. That’s Oh Sehun who’s going next to me. Probably he wouldn’t react in that way (Luhan was thinking about Sehun’s taking care of him after accident) if I wasn’t so little and wouldn’t look so fragile… Aish… He took care of me. He. Took. Care. Of. Me. It’s not me who’s taking care about him anymore. He does it by himself. He found friends by his very own too. You’re not his whole world Lulu. Even if at first he’ll be a little bit upset with your leaving, later he’ll just forget. And that’s good. I’m not good company for him. I’ve never been. Now I see that. I slow him down. I’m completely useless as his friend now, I guess.”

 

And with those depressive thoughts in his head Luhan stand infront of headmaster’s room doors. He opened them full of determination.

“Xi Luhan.” He heard. Ok. Where’s that determination? “Sit my boy. You too Sehun. Are you feeling all right boys?” Mr. Kim smiled sadly.

“Yes, we’re both perfectly fine Mr. Kim.” Answered Sehun.

“You know why did I call you here? Of course.”

“I can only guess that you want to discuss how we can make up for losses.” “Sehunnie, you don’t know yet.”  Thought Luhan when he heard younger boy’s answer.

“Yea… We’ll think about that later… The reason of me calling you is-“

“Aaaaaa!” hurricane Luhan’s mother decleared her presence with loud yell “Honey are you alright? I knew that I shouldn’t let you attend chemistry! I should knew that this situation might occur again! What a mother am I? Didn’t I raised you, well? You nasty boy! Oh. No! What am I talking about? It’s my fault! It’s surely my fault! Since little kid you were overactive! I should have done something with that! Is that because you were growing up without father? Maybe I should have find you new father? It’s too late now! Aahh! I broke my only child! My sun! Oh my Gosh… I-i-i… Oh my sweet boy!!!” she hollered and burst into tears.

„Mum? Muuummyyy? Everything’s fine. It’s none of your fault. It’s just me being me. Mummy. Don’t cry. You’re my perfect mummy and perfect mums don’t cry, you know.” Said Luhan. Rest of the company in the room couldn’t do nothing more than observate this melodramatic scene. After Luhan’s mother stopped crying Mr. Kim started his talk again.

 

“So… Since you’re all here now… The reason of me calling you, is of course the case of Luhan’s  expulsion from school.”

“WAIT! WHAT????” Sehun’s jaw dropped. Luhan sighed. Now’s the time to say the truth.

“Ah. Yeah… Sehun I might have forgotten about this but, you see my dear, in my letter of admission there was small note that If I’ll do something… impropriate, I’ll be expelled from this collage. I must have forgotten about that. Hah. Stupid Lu-ge!” boy pretended to punch his head with sad smile on his lips.

Sehun jaw dropped even more.

“But-but… I thought that fri-friends tell everything to e-each other-“ he started but as his voice’s becoming more and more crooked Luhan cut him in the middle of the sentence.

“Yea… that’s right. But first rule for me is not to upset my friends. And that information would definitely upset you. So I left it for myself. My mum also knew about that”- Luhan’s mum sadly nodded- “This accident shouldn’t happened. If not this stupid television everything would be fine. But this happened and and OhMyOhThisIAmLeaving.” He tried to leave the room but he was stopped by Mr. Jonghyun.

“Is there nothing we can do with that? It wasn’t his fault! It wasn’t his fault! IT WASN’T HIS FAULT!” shouted Sehun plaintively.

“Young man. Don’t shout at me in my own office.” Said Mr. Kim

“HOW CAN YOU POSSIBLY SAYING SOMETHING LIKE THAT WITH VOICE LIKE THAT WHEN MY BEST FRIEND IS BEING EXPELLED FROM YOUR SCHOOL?”

“Young man. I find that this talk has ended.” Headmaster landed portfolio with words “Xi Luhan” on it to Luhan’s mother. “ It was nice to have you as one of mine student Luhan. I wish you all the-“

Luhan left without waiting Mr. Kim to end his farewell speech. Sehun followed him quickly.

“Why didn’t you stop them, Jonghyun?” asked Mr. Kim

“Luhan’s not student of our school anymore so I couldn’t do anything.” He shrugged “…And I guess that Sehun has got something much more important to listen right now than your speech… Anyway I’ve got 20 students left in the garden, so If I’m allowed to, I’d rather go to calm them down.” He bowed and left the room.

“I'll be going too... Thank you for giving my son some credit.” Snapped Luhan’s mother ironically and slammed the door.

 

The only person who left with Mr. Kim was annoying, unpleasant, awful Quiet.

 

 

_________________________

Hello in chapter 2 ^-^

Glad to see you all :3

Thank you all for reading my story.

I updated pretty fast coz recently I'm in "writing mood", hope you don't mind. I'm also trying to write chapter "forward" so then when I'll be lasy or when I won't be having time to write, I could still update something.

Ah. Also. Maybe someone notcied that but I changed a little bit Luhan's personal data- he was "Lu Han" but now he's "XI Luhan". I decided that thanks to that little change, it will be much more easier to call him >.< Lol. Sorry, it's just my twisted logic. You don't have to undo this- just accept that plsss :)

Anyway. Hope you like this chapter.

Next chapie is "in progress" too and it's going to be much more fluffy than first 2.

So comment (COMMENT HELP-BELIEVE ME), subscribe and wait for the next update.

See ya :*

xoxo

Checlie