Different points of view

And that’s where Sehun’s problem begins

“What da has just happened? My poor -eyes! Oh Sehun explain yourself? Huh?” Chanyeol’s eyes grown to unbelievable size.

“I… I… I don’t even know…” Stammered Sehun “Did he just… hug me?”

“Don’t pretend innocent kid and that’s not the point. By the way he was so smooth like you have been doing that every day but the question is WHY DIDN’T YOU WARN ME? I was teasing you- right. I was making fun of you-right. But… , Sehun. You are actually like a couple.”

“No, we aren’t.”

“Yes, you are. And don’t think I haven’t seen how you were looking at him. Like he was freaking 8th Wonder of The World! That was actually soo…”

“Gay? Gay you mean?”

“…cute! You two look too cute together! Was it always like that? Why didn’t you to say everyone that you’re couple? Were you scared of isolation or what?”

“Chanyeol- you’re talking fairy tales right now. I’ll say this again: We are not a couple. It’s just how our friendship looks like, okay? I’m just- never mind. It’s not my fault you know? Neither his.”

“What kind of fault?”

“Ne-never mind.” Cut Sehun.

“Now you have to say it out loud. I won’t let you go home if you won’t tell me.” Sehun started walking down the road. Chanyeol followed him.

“It’s private and touchy subject and I have been knowing you since yesterday’s morning.”

“I’ll keep it for myself.”

“I don’t have any reasons to believe you.”

“You took me to meet your best friend and now you say you cannot trust me? That doesn’t make sense at all.”

Sehun sighed with resignation. He felt that he wouldn’t win this game.

“My life generally doesn’t make sense, Chanyeol.”

“Don’t you try to distract me! Tell me about this what you just called “fault”. Now. Pleaseee. Sehuuun… Be friend… Not this kind of friend who you are for Luhan but still… Pleaseee… I feel we are meant to be friends… Sehuuuun…”

“Turn off this cute voice, it doesn’t work on me.”

“Seeeehuuuunnnn” Chanyeol kept whining.

“…You won’t tell that to any one, right?”

“Pinky promise!” Chanyeol smiled.

“Let’s skip this part… So it’s not complicated, you see… I was very young when I met Lulu. But I feel like I was born that day. I can’t say what day it was or something. It’s just… all, literally all, my memories are connected with Lulu. I don’t know who I was before. Mother says I changed a lot after meeting him. Not in my behavior or something but she claims that something changed inside. She laughs that Luhan is my 3rd parent- that my father and mother gave me life but it was Lulu who created me in psychological way. I can’t say if it’s true or not since I simply don’t remember who I was before Lulu appeared in my life. To be honest the fact of my… black hole in memory, makes me believe my mum’s words... And so I was living with Lulu. Every day was full of him. But when he had to go somewhere- to his grandmother to China or something like that, I was turning off myself. I was empty shell. I was on the earth with my body but my mind was empty. I thought that I grew up with this… sadly-no. The truth is that when Lulu disappears, after few days, I just stop being myself. I’m nothing then. He makes my life. He doesn’t have to be near 24 hours per day but I have to be aware that he is in the place which is available for me. For more than 3 weeks, he’s not available at all. So when I saw him today… I managed to charge my life-batteries. I can live for some time now.” Sehun stopped for a moment “How pathetic! Haha! I look so mature and serious. I’m very good student. I’m perfect son and perfect neighbor. Always polite and calm. But the truth is that few days away from some over-active little brat makes me scatter into little pieces. It’s… it’s just so sad Chanyeol…”

Boys were walking for a while in silent.

“I have never seen such a friendship before, Sehun. It’s like you unconsciously dedicated your life to Luhan. This is somehow sad-right. But also somehow beautiful. You love him, you know that, right Sehun?” asked Chanyeol.

Sehun blushed.

“Wow. Don’t draw wrong conclusions! I don’t love him! I only can’t imagine living without him! Ha! Even more! I can’t function properly without him! But I don’t love him. Chanyeol, damn. I’m not gay!”

“Yhm…” mumbled Chanyeol and whispered quietly: “I know what I have seen today.”

“Were you saying anything?”

“No, it’s just the wind.”

“Anyway, Chanyeol… How did you like Lulu?”

“He’s pure fun. Too bad he’s taken…”

“He’s not- Oh, I see what are you trying to achieve. No, he’s not taken Chanyeol.”

“Okay, okay… I see you’re jealous anyway. Hehe. Hey! Have you known his friends earlier? Luhan said that you know Baekhyun.” Giant asked carefully.

“Baekhyun? Yeah… He was the one who offered Luhan this college and he recommended him to the school thanks to what Lulu was accepted as a student immediately. He seems to be nice but a little bit too y in my opinion. But Lulu said that he’s not exactly like he thought at first. He said that Baekhyun is one of his closest friends THERE.” Sehun exclaimed “Why are you asking?”

“Nothing… He’s just… You know… If only he was a girl…” Chanyeol sighed.

“Uuuuuu! Chan-yeol! Are you scared of isolation? Hmmm?” Sehun teased his new friend.

“Shut up. I said ‘if only he was a girl’. I’m not into boys, not everyone are like you.”

“Your words make me facepalm.”

Boys busted in laugher.

“So…” started Sehun “Byun Baekhyun, huh? I’ve never expected something like that…”

“Oh just shut up!”

 

~~~few hours later in The Dorm- Luhan’s room

 

“-And he was so nice by saying that my legs are perfect! Indirectly but still! Like…! I don’t know? Isn’t he gorgeous?” Baekhyun finally finished his essay called ‘Park Chanyeol aka perfect being’.

“He’s extremely nice! And he has such a cute smile! I totally agree why someone could fall in him!” nodded Luhan.

“Luhanie! Don’t try to steal him! You have your Sehun- we have already confirmed this!”

“I don’t own him, okay? We are just friends!” Luhan blushed crazily “Didn’t you hear him saying ‘I’m not gay’?!?”

“Luhan, my pie. Today I came to very important conclusion.” Baekhyun put his hand on Luhan’s arm and looked deep into his eyes. “You haven’t told me one important thing which concerns your and Sehun’s friendship- Namely that you have crush on Sehun.”

“WHAT? Are you blind? BYUN BAEKHYUN NO ONE GONNA BUY THIS BULL!”

“And here I got final confirmation.” Baekhyun smiled.

“You’re one sick man Baek…”

“You’re not denying Luheeen.” He grinned knowingly.

Luhan pouted in response.

“Luhan, but I’m serious right now. Honey, you told me that you’re not sure if Sehun considers you  as his best friend. But, just like I predicted, he surely does. I even say more- he’s totally into you. I mean: totally in love in you. Believe me- my love-radar was driving crazy today!”

“You’re sure it wasn’t because of Chanyeol?”

Baekhyun thwacked with his hand.

“No, it’s only an physical attraction. In physical way. And it’s also one-side so yea... But my little cute hunhan-couple?” Luhan frowned as he heard Baekhyun’s ‘nickname’ for his relationship with Sehun “It’s sugar-sugar love but you two simply haven’t realized that yet.”

“It’s not like that…” Luhan sighed.

“Uuu! I sense important confession’s coming.” Baekhyun padded up on Luhan’s bed and hugged pillow.

“Maybe… But only maybe… Maybe I know that I like Sehun more than as a friend. But this is only my assumption…” Luhan fluttered lightly.

“OH MY GOODNESS XI LUHAN!”

Suddenly the door opened.

“Can you be ing more quiet? . I’m trying to sleep okay???” yelled Kris.

“Kris please be careful with your language we have a princess over here!” snapped Jongin (who knows when did he appear behind angry Kris).

“I’M NOT YOUR PRINCESS!” shouted Baekhyun.

“I didn’t say ‘my princess’. I said ‘princess’. Baekie, my love, how sweet that you finally accepted yourself as ‘mine’.” Jongin his perfectly red lips and winked in Baekhyun’s direction.

“Naaah! Leave me alone! ert! Why are you doing this to meee?” whined Baekhyun and hid himself behind Luhan’s back.

“Why are you here, having fun without your precious leader?!?” Chen stepped the room with pretension in his voice. Soon in the door Xiumin’s chubby face appeared.

“I feel excluded even though I was with you today.” He puffed.

“Oh, you’re talking about today’s trip to center?” asked surprised Kris and sat on Luhan’s bed “Then I guess I can stay here for a minute or two and listen to your story. TAOOO! COME HERE! GOSSPIS TIME!!!”

Tao magically materialized near Kris’ legs and smiled innocently.

“And that’s how our honest talk ended, Baekhyun.” Sang Luhan.

“Not my fault, okay?”

“Hey! That wasn’t nice Luhan! You don’t trust your own leader?” wrinkled Chen.

“Tell-us-tell-us-tell-us!” chanted Jongin.

“Shut up and leave him alone! This is serious problem we’re having here!” Baekhyun slapped him in his hip.

“Hey! Don’t slap me like that! I’m the daddy in this relationship!”

“WE’RE NOT IN ING RELATIONSHIP!”

“My fragile rose is showing his thorns!”

“IN WHICH POINT DO I LOOK LIKE A ROSE?”

“Baekhyun, you’re blushing and it makes your skin being in the color of roses…” Kris raised one eyebrow.

“LEAVE ME ALONE! Luuuhaaan, saveeee meee.” Baekhyun whined again and tugged his face into Luhan’s neck.

“Hey! Byun Baekhyun! Be careful! This boy is already taken!” laughed Xiumin.

“WHAAAT????????”

“WHAT?”

“WHAT DA DID YOU JUST SAY, PUPPY?”

“Oh , Xiumin. I will kill you.” Sighed Luhan.

“Xi Luhan is there something you didn’t tell us?” asked seriously Chen.

“Noooo.” Luhan’s eyes were extremely wide-opened.

“Luhannie, there’s no point in lying them anymore.” Whispered Baekhyun.

“I haven’t lied even once!”

“Sure, you did!”

“Tell-us-tell-us-tell-us!” kept chanting Jongin, now followed by Tao.

“Grrr… Fine…” mumbled Luhan and told his roommates whole story.

As he finished in the room was nothing but silence.

“I had no idea…” said finally Chen.

“I think you haven’t marked one thing, Luhan.” Declared Xiumin. Doe-eyed boy looked at him completely puzzled “Yes, don’t look at me like an idiot.”

Everyone’s gazes rested on Xiumin.

“The most important thing is that probably Sehun has a crush on Luhan but he doesn’t know about that!”

“You’re wrong!” Luhan pointed at him with pretension.

“No, I’m not! Baek can confirm that!” *gazes redirected on Baekhyun*

“True that.” Nodded boy with eyeliner.

“So I don’t see a problem anymore.” Smirked Chen “Now our Dorm has new mission- to realize Sehun that he’s in love with Luhan.”

“If we will be very lucky, we will get more food on their wedding because of our help!” noticed Tao.

“I’m coming into this , Luhan.”declared Kris.

“We all are!” shouted Jongin “You’re not alone in this anymore Luhan!” he patted his arm.

“Hey! I have been with him since I met him. Almost.” Panted Baekhyun.

“You don’t count.” Shrugged Kris.

“HEEEY! SAY IT ONCE MORE !”

“You don’t count.”

“WHYYYY?”

“Coz you’re a girl!”

“YOU ING !”

“WHAT? SAY IT AGAIN, PRINCEEEEEES!”

“Guys, guys.” Xiumin walked between Kris and Baekhyun “Calm down and get out of this room if you wanna fight.”

“I don’t want to get out.” Mumbled Baekhyun “I have already basked my sit.” He puted.

“Yea… Guess we can leave it for another occasion. It’s too nice in here.” Nodded Kris.

“Geeez… Guys you’re like girls in their period… I mean: I can understand Baekhyun, who knows maybe she’s actually is in her period but Kris…?” questioned Chen teasingly.

“SAY IT ONE MORE TIME !” yelled Baekhyun.

“And she’s also deaf...”

“I’M GOING TO KILL YOU RIGHT NOW AND RIGHT HERE! LET EVERYTHING COVER WITH BLOOD!” Baekhyun yelled frantically.

“Omg. Baekie, you don’t know that you have to use pads? Bleeh!” said Chen with disgust.

“Should I buy you one or two boxes?” asked Xiumin with pokerface on.

“Guys, chill… She’s modern girl- she uses tampons for sure!” claimed Kris.

“OH MY GODNESS. I’M LIVING WITH ING IDIOTS!”

“Beakieee~~~If you want I can check if you’re boy. Just to make them calmer…” Jongin moved his eyebrows seductively.

“OH SAVE ME! SOMEONE! ANYONE!”

“I just wanted to have normal, honest conversation…” sighed Luhan and was oppressed by Xiumin who was tickled by Chen.

 

‘Night of honesty’ in famous The Dorm was ended.

 

~~~~~~

I was trying very hard to make this chapter entertaining but idk if I actually achieved this goal. Instead of that there's a lot of my favorite 'undirected hunhan' heheh. I just like writing like that #sorrynotsorry

I have next chapter almost done (I have to reread this and that's all, but actually this is serious problem since I read one chapter 3-4 times before publishing lol) and I think it's way better than this one. So keep waiting,

Also it would be nice if you could comment, upvote or subscribe.

See you next time

xoxo

Checlie

PS Oh. And pls wait for the last part of this fantasy one-shot >> Mirror