7.1 Camel&Chipmunk; (Luhan)

And that’s where Sehun’s problem begins

Luhan felt cold sweat ascending on his forehead.

He slowly raised his head.

In front of him was sitting (aka half-lying) a boy who was touching his head.

He had hair in the color of light hazelnuts. His eyes were golden-brown too. Those eyes seemed to be stabbing daggers into petite Luhan’s body.

To say it slightly- that boy looked pretty pissed off.

Luhan realized that hall is surprisingly quiet. He looked around at saw that he (and the boy opposite him) is in the middle of attention. Around them circle was made. Some people were whispering something to each other. Some of them were sadly nodding their heads. Luhan realized that apparently he done something what shouldn’t be done. Never. Ever. He managed to come up that probably he had just bumped onto wrong person.

“. I’m in deep again.” he cursed in his mind. Those were only words which seemed to suit that situation. Luhan didn’t know what to do.

“You. Hey. You. Stop looking like an idiot. Your big eyes are making that easier, I know, but at least- try.” Victim of Luhan’s hops spoke again “I don’t know you. And I know everyone here. That means you’re new. So let me explain you something.” Boy stood up helping himself with someone’s hand (a lot of hands appeared to help him) “Stand up.” Luhan fulfilled the order. “Come with me. Let’s have a short talk, huh?” He smirked and walked away, followed by a chubby boy.

Luhan hadn’t other choice than to go after them. He felt eyes of all the students laying on him. He thought that apologizing can be good start since he almost rammed that boy.

“Yymm… Sorry for bumping onto you. Really. I hadn’t seen you… It was so crowded and I-“ Luhan stopped his speech as he didn’t get any sign of attention from other boys. He decided to keep his mouth closed till the time they would speak by themselves.

“This is really deeeep . ----. I have no idea what have I done and to who what I done this. And I don’t have any defenders. But a lot of witnesses. Cool. Great start Lu-ge. I should totally mention this incident in my future autobiography. I feel that it’s breakthrough in my life. But still… ing deep .”

“This class gonna be fine, don’t you think? Yes, yes it’s going to be perfect.” Mumbled brown-haired “victim” and opened the door so Luhan and the other boy could come inside.

Luhan sat on the chair. Two others lads sat on the opposite side of the table. Classroom was quite spacious and light. Still they were the only people there.

Luhan could take a look at them in more detailed way.

The one on who he hopped had beauty which in some way reminded Luhan camel: color of his hair, eyes and eyelashes- clear camel. In his eyes there were playing little smiling-lights, almost unseen but they were there. They was making boy’s face much more sympathetic. Also it made Luhan a little bit calmer- now he was sure that he won’t be killed. Or… he will be killed by sadistic human-camel who will be smiling during punching and kicking Luhan’s delicate body (abs is one thing and weak bones are other, okay?).

The other boy could be describe with three words: squishy chubby chipmunk. He looked so nice and so warm that Luhan had to urge the desire of hugging him. He also looked a little bit bored. He was wandering with his sight. Probably, thought Luhan, he’s looking similar while sightseeing. Careful, alert look but at the same time “how-many-times-can-you-watch-old-vases” look. From time to time he was glancing at the Camel Boy. Those were the moment when you could see little spark in his chocolate eyes. Chipmunk was clearly subordinate to Luhan’s hops “victim”.

Finally the silence was broken with Camel’s confident voice.

“So… There’s a thing. You’re new so I’ll be nice since you don’t know the rules. Okay?” he asked. And then…Then he smiled and… oh damn! That was one of the brightness smiles Luhan has ever seen!

“Yes, of course sir!” (“Did it sound a little bit ironically? Coz it DEFFINITELY shouldn’t!!!”) Luhan decided to listen carefully to what the other’s going to say so he would never commit a faux paux (again).

“What’s your name?”

“Xi Luhan! This is my first day here!”

“No need to shout, okay? Okay. So nice to meet you Xi Luhan, my name’s Kim Jongdae but everyone here calls me Chen anyway. This guy next to me is Xiumin. He’s my... hm-m right hand.” Luhan bowed politely. At least he knew what their names were. And… Was that irony what he heard in the last sentence? “I know that our names don’t mean anything to you. It’s totally understandable. Believe me- I feel you. I truly do. I remember my first day… I didn’t do thing like you just did but I could do. In theory. I can easily imagine that. Not like I’m boasting but I have great imagination. Okay… That did sound like I would boasting, didn’t it? Yes, it did. I see that in your eyes. “he chuckled in funny choking way. “But we’re not here to discuss about my character... Listen Luhan, since you have already met me, you have to answer my question. This is very-very important question, okay?” Luhan nodded “And I know this is very stupid but you have to make the decision now. This is very-very important for me. Okay? Use your intuition or something… So. Luhan. Are. You. With us?”

Deer-like boy looked puzzled. “What do you mean “with us”? yyy… I mean “with you”?”

“See Luhan… We have very simple and healthy situation in this college. Nothing abnormal. All students are somehow divided into two groups too. Let’s say… each of these groups is under protection. Under protection of “The Top”. Top of those groups. Elite of those groups. And on the first place there are leaders. Two groups- two leaders. And you have just met of one of those two.” Chen smiled so widely that his eyes reminded small boats. Luhan blinked in disbelief.

 

~~~~~~

Yey!!! My favourite trolling motherer is here <3 Finally.

I can alr see in my head all those things, he will do in my fanfic. Mrr! Thrilling  \(*3*)/

This chapter supposed to be 1st part of bigger chapter. But i decided to divide them. just beacuse I can. But unlucikly that affected in short update. Sorry about that.

But! If you will be very very nice,  I might post next chapter tomorrow or day after tomorrow. And believe me there will be a lot of Sehun there! I can't wait tbvh!

Soooo... keep subscribing, upvoting and commenting (comments bring a lot of joy-really).

xoxo Checlie