Prologue

And that’s where Sehun’s problem begins

Sehun met Luhan about 13 years ago. Probably. Yeah… it had to be 13 years ago… Yes, probably yes. But to be honest Sehun’s not sure when exactly he met his best friend. Luhan was just always somewhere. Somewhere aroud Sehun. Noisy. Annoying. Silly. Talkative. Luhan. Somebody who’s completely opposite of Oh Sehun. Somebody who Oh Sehun needed the most. And so after meeting Luhan, Sehun’s life started mak sense. Waking up, eating, learning, breathing. Everything. Luhan was Sehun’s oxygen. Without Luhan there was no Sehun.

With Luhan Sehun actually was a person. He had emotions, thoughts, ideas, he could be silly, nasty…- whatever Sehun wanted. But when Luhan was gone for longer period of time, Sehun didn’t know how to exist. Every thought seemed to be false, unreal. Everything was to be blurry, grey, sad.

Sehun was deeply addicted to Luhan’s presense.                                                           

He knew he loved Luhan. He wasn’t in love but he loved him. Actually he didn’t even know if Luhan felt the same. Probably no. Luhan’s too fast, too active, his head has too many ideas to actually sit and think about how he feel. But Sehun didn’t mind that. As long as he could be with Luhan everything was fine.

Going to the same collage was natural thing. There was one problem: Sehun was an angel, perfect student with perfect grades and perfect behavior, while Luhan was... hmm… quite over-active and unlucky. When he was feelling down he was always bumping into some teacher carrying something-(not-even-sure-what-and-why)-important. When something was exploding on chemistry’s lessons it was always Luhan’s experiment (Luhan loved chemistry but he was more crazy scientist than future food engineer or someone very-important-in-white-smock). He wasn’t also fancy into learning (“Sehunnie… Pst… Sehunnie… Look can you see this? What do you mean by “what”? Look that’s sky isn’t it wonderful? Ahh… What? But I am interested in lesson Mrs. Park! I love biology!... Emm… Aish… It’s not bio, huh?...... I love Korean then! Yes. Yes, so do English Mrs. Park!”).

But luckly he managed to pass all exams so well that he could could go to one with Sehun to one of the top collages in Seoul.

Well… It wasn’t really Luhan’s idea to go there. He wasn’t very interested in passing to this school. He didn’t mind where he will end or what job will he be doing in the future. But he knew that for Sehun it is very important issue. So he done everything to go with him (“Since I don’t give a about my school, but I give a about Sehunnie, I can enroll to collage which he likes”).

One sunny day friends  got letters from collage, informing that both of them were acctepted as the students of this school.

Sehun’s happiness was so great that Luhan started to feel excited by his own. But there was one little problem about which he didn’t tell his friend. In Luhan’s letter there was special attachement. It was saying that one suspect accident which could be somehow connected with Luhan’s person, shall be punished by expelling anglic-faced boy from school. Seemed that Luhan’s accidents were faster than Luhan’s himself.

School was fine.

Clean.

Modern.

Smart.

Sehun was in heaven.

Luhan was careful

He was so damn careful like he had never been in his whole life. He was careful how he was walking. How he was sitting. How he was standing, reading, eating, closing and opening the doors. He was even careful in which direction he was coughing.

All those things were limited Luhan. He couldn’t jump, run, scream, laugh. He couldn’t do all those Luhan-like things.

Also anywhere were Luhan has appeared earlier he was finding friends. Mostly that was people like Luhan. Or at least who wanted to be like Luhan. Energetic. Optimistic. Happy. Fancied with sky, grass. Forever-smiling. But this school was different. Most of the students were big-heads. Fancied with their big books and big issues. Smiling only when they done well on their exams. With sense of humor on the level -6.

Or even -6,1.

It’s not like Luhan wasn’t trying to become friends with them. He was. Sehun liked some of them and they liked Sehun so naturally Luhan wanted them to like him too. But everytime he was left alone with those guys, unbearable silence appeared. People from that school wasn’t Luhan’s type of people. Dot dot dot.

But Sehun was happy. And Luhan liked Sehun being happy. And also Luhan knew that he’s Sehun’s protector. His forever-background. So if Sehun was there, Luhan had to be there too. It was natural, it was easy. Like breathing.

 

Sehun was learning and tutoring Luhan (“I’ts not like I’m dumb Sehunnie… It’s just in-some-case, this tutoring thing, okay?”).

Luhan was careful.

Sehun was happy with classmates and lessons.

Luhan was bored and had only Sehun. But he didn’t really mind. Since he had Sehun…

So I can kinda say that everything was fine.

 

And then This Day had come.

In Sehun’s opinion that was unluckiest day in his whole life.

 

_______________________________________________

I'm not big fan of prologues but this one was just needed. Without it story wouldn't be complete I guess >.<

In next chapter there's lots of more action. And it's much longer. Believe me. I'm author so I know. And so please don't stop reading after reading this part. At least try to look at next chapter. Coz even  like it much more than this prologue. But it was really needed :c 

But still thank you if you're reading this. Coz that means that my fanfic caught your attention. It makes me happy.

So anyway, If you liked prologue don't forget to leave a comment and subscribe.

With love, Checlie