Chapter Two

Marionette

“Why had I to be stuck here?! Oh Jesus Christ it’s so annoying” Chen was getting tired of being trapped in that stupid clown trailer half house half dressing room. “First of all everyone disappears, next I appear here tied and a mannequin throws me purple gas and last but not least I’m here trapped! My life , really. Oh, and I’m talking to myself!”

Chen, tired of trying to open the door, he started to search a tool to open it. After registering the entire trailer, he found a lever.

“Finally! Something useful, gosh” Chen went to try to open the door with the lever. “See mother? The work out was worth! You said it won’t be worth blah blah blah…” With no much effort, Chen successfully opened the door. “Yay! Bingo!” Chen, happily, left the damn trailer.

His smile lasted only a few seconds. The outside of the trailer was worse than the inside. There were black clouds in the sky and everything was deserted. Chen made a disgusting face. “What the hell is that? Where are the sun and the warm weather?” And when he thought it couldn’t be worse, he saw a digital clock in the sky.

“Oh, great. Now I’m hallucinating. Why is my life so ty!?”                                   

“Gosh stop being so loud please! I’m trying to sleep” A voice said behind him.

“What the- Who are you?” Chen said as he was approaching the person who said that.

“Me? I’m Kim MinSeok. But please call me Xiumin. I went here to enjoy the carnival and yeah, I appeared trapped and tied in the house of the mirrors. Thanks to a song I was untied but a mannequin threw me a purple gas. I woke up and I left the house. I was so sleepy that I finished sleeping here but you wake me up and now we’re talking”

“You were trapped too? Me too! I was trapped in a stupid dressing room trailer and I left a few minutes ago”

“Oh really? So you were trapped too… Well, and what’s your name?”

“Oh, it’s true. I’m the super pretty and fascinating Kim JongDae. But call me Chen, please.”

“Nice to meet you Chen. I think you are pretty, yes…” Xiumin yawned. “But I’m a little bit sleepy so please let me sleep”

“Hey, don’t sleep! Do you see the damn clock in the sky?”

“Eh? Oh. Yes, I see it. Now I’m going to sleep. See u later”

“Don’t sleep!” Chen screamed but, for his lucky, Xiumin already felt asleep.

                                                    -     -     -

“Go left and then go right. Oh , I’m here again.” SeHun appeared in the Ferris wheel for the seventeenth time since he left the damn rollercoaster. Who dared to tie him to a rollercoaster like a marionette? He was so tired of trying to search the exit; his orientation was the worst, definitely.

When he reached a spot to sit, he looked at the sky. It was so cloudy and… “Wait. What the hell is that? It can’t be a clock.” SeHun said, amazed. “Oh gosh, tell me I’m having a bad dream and soon I will open my eyes” He sighed at the same time he looked again at the clock. “18:17. Oh. So? This clock is useless.” He stared at the clock for minutes, until the clock shown 18:30. Then, a boy started to scream.

The scream came from the Ferris wheel and it seemed to be a young boy begging for help.

“Oh my goodness help me! Someone help me! I’m trapped here!”

SeHun, alarmed, stood up and went to the Ferris Heel. “Hey! I’m here! I’ll save you, where are you?” He tried to see the boy who was begging for help and, fortunately, he saw him. “I see you! Wait here, I’ll try to rescue you”

SeHun went to search the command control for turn on the Ferris wheel. Thanks of his knowledge of electronics and a bit of luck, he the Ferris wheel and let the boy get off of it.

“Thank you, thank you!” The boy hugged SeHun as the Ferris wheel stopped completely. “You saved me, I was stuck there since forever!”

“You’re welcome. Who are you?” SeHun blushed a little because of the warm hug that pretty boy gave him.

“Oh, true. I’m LuHan. Nice to meet you” LuHan smiled. “I went with my sister here but she disappeared when we were at the Ferris wheel. After I fainted and when I opened my eyes I was tied with some thread. I heard a song after that and I achieved to untie myself but a mannequin was beside me. He threw me some purple gas and I fainted again. When I woke up I was still trapped inside” He sighed. “And then you heard me! I was so lucky you’d found me, I’m so glad”

“It’s nothing” SeHun blushed again. “Sincerely, I didn’t hear you the whole time I was here, I heard you when the clock shown 18:30”

“What clock?” LuHan asked, incredulous.

“The one in the sky”

“What?” LuHan looked at the sky. His eyes were wide open. “Why is a clock there in the sky? Oh god I’m so confused”

“Yeah, me too. Do you want to search the exit with me? Ah, by the way. I’m SeHun” LuHan and SeHun started to walk.

“It’s true! I forgot to ask, sorry. How did you appeared here?”

“I went with my two brothers and when we were buying cotton candy everyone disappeared. I fainted and when I got up I was tied in the rollercoaster. I was so ashamed…”

“I’m very lucky that you found me” LuHan said, blushed. “Thank you again”

“It’s nothing. Do you know where to go now?”

“I think left and then right”

“Great! Finally, the exit!”

Happily, the two of them turned left and then right and… “Oh , we’re here again” They were in the Ferris wheel again.

 

 

A/N: Hi there! Here goes the second chapter, I hope you liked it. Thanks for the comments, love you all ~