Chapter Twelve

Marionette

Please read the A/N!!!

-

“I’m getting tired of this place.”

“Shut up, Tao.”

“Now what?” Tao looked at Kris. “It’s the truth. I’m tired! I want to get out of there and eat properly. I’m dying of hunger, the canned food wasn’t fine.”

“W-what? What wasn’t fine? The food wasn’t good?!” SuHo said, alarmed.

“No, SuHo, the food was perfectly fine.” Tao sighed. “The food wasn’t enough, that’s what I wanted to say.”

“A-ah… okay…”

“What a wuss…” Tao mumbled. “Whatever.” He turned to face Kris again. “Don’t say me you don’t want to go home!”

“Yes, I want, but I’m not complaining every half an hour!” Kris shouted.

“Guys, guys! Please stop arguing. Yes, Tao, everyone wants to get out from here and go home but you’re complaining too much.” ChanYeol said and stood from the director’s bed. He approached the door and opened it. “Now it’s 13:17, we have to wait 43 more minutes until the damn competition starts again. What a waste of time.”

“43 minutes? Gosh…” Lay said. “I’m getting really tired too. Are you sure we can’t leave the carnival?”

“I don’t think that person is going to allow us to leave easily.” BaekHyun answered him.

“I don’t care!” SuHo stood up. “I want to leave too!”

“Why you’re being so stupid?” Kris stood too. “BaekHyun’s right. That person’s not stupid. Probably he’s watching us right now and he’s laughing at us.”

“And you think I mind?” Tao laughed. “I’m going to find the exit. Who wants to come with me?”

“I want!” Lay said.

“I’m going too.” SuHo added.

“But you can’t do it!” ChanYeol grabbed Tao’s arm. “You can’t leave. We’re a team!”

“Team my ! If we were a team everyone would agree with us and we would go to find the exit!” He leaved ChanYeol’s grab and he opened the door.

“Let’s go, Lay, SuHo!”

When Tao opened the door he suddenly stopped.

“What’s wrong, Tao?” SuHo asked him. “Why you-“

When Lay was going to push him, he stopped too, shocked. A voice was talking again in the sky.

Hello? Do you hear me? Please scream if you can hear me!

“W-what should we do?” Tao turned to face ChanYeol. “He’s talking to us… and his voice is not distorted…”

“Yes, we hear you!” ChanYeol pushed Tao aside and shouted. “Who are you?”

I hear them! JongIn, I hear them! Chen, XiuMin, move closer!

“What he’s talking about?” Lay asked.

“Maybe he’s with someone?” BaekHyun replied.

I’m so glad you’re hearing me… I have so many things to explain! First of all, I’m KyungSoo. I’m with JongIn, Chen, XiuMin, LuHan and SeHun in the other alternative universe. We found a computer and I tried to contact you, it seems it worked!

“And how we can believe you’re KyungSoo and not the bad one?!” ChanYeol asked him.

What? Well… JongIn, please, talk to them, they don’t believe me.

“He’s so strange…” SuHo mumbled.

Eh… hi? I’m JongIn. Hm…

“He sounds like a different person, and a real one.” Kris commented. “Maybe it’s true.”

We’re the other six persons. If we were the bad ones we won’t be talking with our real voices, right? And, hm… well… we’ve been searching a computer and we found it at the maintenance room at the circus. KyungSoo found the way to bring us to the real world, so please trust us; we only want to get out from here with us. It’s enough, KyungSoo? Yes, thank you JongIn. You’re welcome pretty face, hehe.”

 “What the hell…” Tao made a disgusting face.

As he said, I know how to destroy the alternative universes. If I were the bad one I won’t be so stupid to tell us that. I’m trying to do it before the competition; you just have to go to wait at the Ferris wheel. I hope we’ll see you there!

“Wait, wait! You’re not fooling us, right?” ChanYeol shouted but there was no answer.

“Do you think they’re saying us the truth?” SuHo asked to them. “It’s a little bit suspicious. Maybe they want us to move from the competition zone and they will be able to win effortless!”

“It’s true… maybe they want us to do that!” Tao said. “I don’t believe them.”

“C’mon, Tao. They will do that only to win a single competition?” BaekHyun said. “It’s a bit stupid. I believe them. They said they want to leave too, right?”

“I’m not sure…” Tao sighed.

“I’m with BaekHyun.” Kris said. “Besides, didn’t you want to get out of there? They’re bringing us the possibility of that.”

“It’s true, Tao.” SuHo comforted him a little. “Let’s trust him, okay? And let’s be good friends, everyone. Let’s be a team.”

“Wow, SuHo, you’re like a leader.” BaekHyun smiled to him.

“Thanks…” SuHo blushed.

“It’s true. I’m sorry for being such a brat all the time…” Tao said, dejected.

“It’s okay, Tao” ChanYeol hugged him. “Now let’s go to the Ferris wheel! I can’t wait to see the other 6 faces.”

“They’re probably ugly.” Tao said.

“You’re being a brat again, Tao.” Lay punched lightly at him.

“Yes, but with them.”

-    -    -

 

“You did it! I’m so proud of you, pretty face.” JongIn hugged KyungSoo like he didn’t saw him in years.

“I can’t breathe!” KyungSoo laughed. “Thank you JongIn, you’re such a sweetheart.” He smiled to him until he realized he called JongIn sweetheart. Now he was red like a tomato.

“T-thanks…” JongIn said, blushing hard.

“What a pair…” SeHun sighed. “You two! Stop blushing and let’s destroy the alternative universes!”

“Sorry SeHun, I’m with it.” KyungSoo smiled a little and sit in front of the computer. “I only have to do a few things and then it will be done.”

“Great!” LuHan grinned. “I can’t wait to go home…”

“I want so badly to sleep in my bed!” XiuMin said in a cute way.

“I want to see my dogs… I miss them so much!” JongIn pouted.

“You have dogs?” LuHan asked.

“Yep! I have three, they’re so cute… It’s a shame that I don’t have photos, you’d melt down with them!”

“I have a dog too.” Chen smiled. “I miss him too… I don’t know why that boy trapped us here!”

“I don’t know… maybe he was bored or something?” XiuMin said, yawning. “Maybe he’s a psychopath and he wants to kill us…”

“W-What? I-Impossible… he won’t do that, right?” LuHan was looking at XiuMin with fear. “Right?!”

“Don’t scare him!” SeHun hugged LuHan, comforting him. “It’s okay LuHan; if he wants to kill you I’ll kill him first!”

“You will? Really?” He sniffed.

“Yes, I’ll do, I promise.” He smiled and he wiped away a few tears from LuHan’s face.

“You’re very weird, really…” JongIn said.

“We’re not weird!” LuHan pouted.

“I just care about him!” SeHun stuck his tongue out.

“Yes, but in a scary way.”

“I have it!” KyungSoo shouted. “I found the program!”

“Whoa! That’s my KyungSoo!” JongIn hugged him from the back.

“Me? Weird? My …” SeHun mumbled, pouting.

“Finally we can get out from here! Gosh I’m so tired of that place! I won’t go to another carnival in my life…” Chen crossed his arms.

“And what if I invite you in the future to go to a carnival?” XiuMin asked him, smiling.

“W-Well… I suppose I’ll go, then.” He replied, happily.

“Please boys, silence. I need a little bit of concentration.” KyungSoo said. “I just have to run that program…” He hummed and everyone waited impatiently. “Okay, done. You’re ready?”

“Yes!” Everyone said at the same time.

“Let’s go back to our world, then!”

And, with a click, they were no longer in the alternative universe. 

 

A/N: Hello hello! First of all, that chapter was going to be longer but I decided to split it in half because it was too long. The other part will be published like a normal chapter ^^ And as I promised, the other group appeared!! Also, important, I want you to know that I want this story to be written like I write it in spanish but it's really hard. I see super-fantastic-written fanfics out there and I just hope one day I will write in english like them OTL, so I apologize if sometimes my english is simple or whatever, I just try hard to make the fanfic decent.

Please comment and subscribe! I love the comments, no matter if they are long as hell or they're just two words. I want to know what do you think about my fic, so please let me know if you would change or add something!

Lots of love!!

PD: I want to say something about the chapter. JongIn's dogs are Monggu, Jjanggu and Jjangah, yes ~