Chapter Eleven

Marionette

When the clock was showing 11:57 and the boys who were waiting at the Ferris wheel were thinking that LuHan and SeHun were lost, both of them arrived running like there was no tomorrow.

“Guys, we found it!” LuHan said, breathless. “The computer is in- oh gosh I can’t breathe.”

“The computer is the circus.” SeHun ended what LuHan was saying. “It was hided in the maintenance room.”

“What a place for a computer… And how do you found it?” KyungSoo asked, excitedly.

“We were searching at the stands full of mannequins when-“

“They’re still there?” JongIn and KyungSoo asked at the same time.

“Yes, they are, but let me finish.” SeHun sighed. “We were searching there when I heard a scream. I noticed LuHan wasn’t there anymore and I started to search him. When I found him he was holding in the air some mops.”

“What? Holding in the air?” Chen asked, incredulous.

“Yes, in the air. It seems that’s my power.” LuHan said while he was moving a rock from the ground.

“Whoa…” They said in awe. “And why were you there, LuHan?” XiuMin asked.

“I heard music and I went to search the focus. I realized it was coming from the maintenance room and there the mops attacked me.”

“Attacked you?” JongIn laughed a little.

“Yes! They were about to fall over me!” LuHan pouted. “The important thing is that we found the computer and you should be grateful for that!”

KyungSoo, who was laughing too, comforted LuHan. “It’s true, that’s what matters. We should go to the circus before today’s competition starts. I have a plan.”

“What plan?” JongIn asked with a wide grin in his face. KyungSoo was really something.

“I won’t tell you until we see the computer.” KyungSoo answered him.

“Whyyyy~?” JongIn said cutely.

“Because I don’t know if it will work. Just believe me.”

“I’ll trust you no matter what…” JongIn mumbled for himself.

“You said something?” KyungSoo asked if he didn’t hear that.

“Nope, nothing!” JongIn smiled at him at everyone started walking. “You go first, pretty face.”

-    -    -

“Here it is, the computer!”

Everyone was at the little maintenance room, looking at the computer with scornful looks.

“That mini thing is the computer?” Chen said. “Like hell that’s a computer.”

“It is, Chen.” KyungSoo said, approaching the machine. “It’s a really advanced computer. I don’t think anyone has one like that. Probably no one invented it yet.”

“And why it’s here, then?” XiuMin asked him.

“The owner of the computer probably is from another era.”

“You’re saying that he is from the future?” LuHan asked, wide-eyed. “That’s impossible!”

“I’m not saying that he’s from the future or whatever, he’s just not from our era.”

“I’m starting to dislike what I’m hearing…”

“It’s okay, LuHan.” SeHun comforted him. “Everything will be fine.”

“Yeah, sure…” He sniffled.

JongIn approached KyungSoo and he whispered at his ear. “Can you tell me your plan now?”

“Whoa! You scared me…” He seemed really surprised but he smiled to him, blushing. “I’m not sure if it’s a good plan but I’ll tell everyone.” KyungSoo turned to the boys of the room. “I have something to tell us.”

“What is it, KyungSoo?” Chen, who was dancing with a mope, said.

“I have a little plan. If it works, everyone will be able to get out from the carnival. And by everyone I mean everyone.”

“The other 6 boys too?” XiuMin asked excited.

“The other 6 boys too. The only thing I have to do is eliminate the alternative universes. I don’t know how but I could try.”

“If you can I will marry you, really.” JongIn said grinning and KyungSoo reddened.

“And you can do it now?” LuHan asked him.

“Yes, I will start right now.”

And as he said that, he started to type a thousand words.

“You don’t think he’s awesome?” JongIn asked to the boys proudly.

“He’s really something, JongIn.” LuHan said, smiling. “You should keep your friendship with him after we get out from here.”

“I will, surely.”

“Also I think he likes you.” SeHun said. “Probably he’s your soul mate and you don’t know it yet.”

JongIn blushed. “You think so?”

“Yeah, why not?” SeHun said as he put his hands in his pockets. Then he felt something inside, it was the key-shaped pendant. “Oh right, when LuHan and I were searching the computer here at the circus I found that.” He took out the pendant from his pocket. “It’s a key-shaped pendant. It has a seventeen engraved.”

“Oh! It’s mine!” JongIn said as the touched his neck. “How could I have lost it and haven’t realize before? Thank you very much for finding it!” He hugged him and he took the pendant. “It’s really precious for me; my mother gave it to me when I was five years old.”

“And why it has a seventeen?” LuHan asked him.

“Since I was a child I liked a lot the number. I used to draw it everywhere.” JongIn giggled. “Now I still like the seventeen a lot.”

“The one who trapped us here knows it, isn’t that really strange?”

“It is, but he knows a lot about me, like I hate cloudy days. Perhaps he was a stalker or-“

“GUYS I MADE IT!” KyungSoo screamed.

Everyone went to see the computer screen but there was nothing more than a lot of numbers and strange symbols no one could understand.

“I found how to eliminate the alternative universes. Thanks God my father taught me computer programming.”

“You’re a genius!” JongIn kissed his cheek and KyungSoo froze. He just kissed him, didn’t he?

“You’re really something!” LuHan and SeHun hugged him.

“Thanks Lord we have you!” Chen ruffled his hair and XiuMin hugged him too.

“Th-th-th-tha-thanks.” He was blushing deeply as he touched his cheek. “B-before I take back us to the real world I will send a message to the other 6 boys.”

“Can you do that?” Chen asked, arching an eyebrow.

“Yes, I’ll send a voice message like the boy did. Everyone’s ready?”

“Do it, pretty face!”

With the cheers of everyone, KyungSoo pressed a key and started talking. 

 

A/N: Hello my lovely readers! I have finished my exams, finally! Sadly, probably there will be three or four more chapters and an epilogue. I'm not sure about it yet but I'm not going to put something I don't want to for make it longer. Also, I promise in the following chapters the other 6 will appear yes or yes!! So be patiently hehe. Please comment and suscribe!!

PD: I'm doing the MCM message thing, can you vote me please? http://exo.mcmworldwide.com/EN/message.asp?EE_SEQ=35618 I'll be very grateful!