New boygroup introduced

Who's my lover?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzCspONkQGE debut single of the boygorup in here ;DD + eng rom han subs)

 

I was going down the last step of the stairs when I slipped, but Woohyun grabbed me as pulled me accidentally closer to him. We paused a little as we looked in each other eyes, I could feel his breath, he was so close. I could see the warmness in his eyes, his wonderful dark eyes. I blushed and stepped back, like he did.

 

“ae-wa-dire-ae-di-direction?” I was unable to talk and made weird hand moves, to the right and left side of me.

“l-left.” He said as he pointed to the left side.

We started going, but with around 1 meters space between us. It was an awkward feeling the whole way to the supermarket.

~~~ At the Supermarket ~~~

“So watermelon first but without the seeds. Woo-oppa, okay?” I asked, to get the awkward silence away as Woohyun just nodded.

We went to get watermelon. “ and we need milk.” Woohyun said.

“Milk? For what do we need it?” I was confused.

“For the watermelon, you mix it and then it will taste awesome, you never tried? You have to.” He explained as he grabbed the milk.

“Guys yea! Our debut was awesome! We already got so much fans!” A guy with red hair shouted.

“Yea! You got a meseji~ nae maeumeul jeok~ Woohyun-hyun?” A guy with black hair and nerd-glasses said.

“Yea?” he answered surprised.

“You remember me? I am one of jiae’s friends, remember “you’re my oppa”? I was the guy with the glasses, just like now” He described.

“Oh yea! You made your debut? I didn’t know you were in a band!” Woohyun admit.

“Ww-wait! You’re “MYNAME”, aren’t you?? Jiae told me about you and your debut.”   I remembered.

“Yea! We are, but who are you? Do you know our names?” A boy with brown hair asked exited as he shook my hand.

“I am ______, a friend of Jiae, we’re both trainees.” I introduced myself, “and no I don’t know your names, but his name Junkyu, Jiae told me.” I said as I pointed to Jiae’s friend who appeared in ‘you’re my oppa’.

“Then we gonna introduce us. I am Chaejin, Seok Chaejin  born  December 26, 1995 and maknae The boy said.

“I am like you already might know, Kang Junkyu, but written like J-u-n-Q., born August 9, 1993 and rapper.” JunQ introduced.

“yea I am Kim Seyong, my birthday is soon on 20 november in 1991,  in the band as dancer and rapper.” The red-head said.

“Yea I am Kang Insoo, 10th march 1988, the oldest and main vocal.” A guy with dark chestnut-color-hair introduced.

“So me, I am Lee gunwoo, 30th January 1989 Leader.” Gunwoo said.

“Nice to meet you all.” Woo-oppa and I said as I bowed.

“I really liked your debut, and I really like the song message, you got already many fans, I think, I watched every performance, because of Jiae-unnie. In one performance, I think it was MusicBank in the middle one guy cought, but you are wow, I think you gonna be known everywhere soon” I smiled.  

“Thank you that you like us, hope we won’t disappoint you in the future.” The leader said as he smiled.

“You said, you’re a trainee with Jiae in woollim, right? Wanna exchange mobile numbers?” JunQ. Said as he smiled.

“Yea, really? of coz. Are you allowed to have mobiles?” I asked as I took out my phone as Woohyun looked a little jealous.

“No, not really, but our manager don’t know so~, wait you’re a trainee, you’re not allowed to have!” he realized as he typed his number in my phone and called himself.

“kekeke~, but our manager and trainers don’t know, so I gonna keep it a secret.” I conceded.

“ I gonna get the things on the list now, have a nice talk, you can come after, IF you want.” Woohyun said a bit angry -or else I didn’t understand really- as he walked off.

“Wait Woo-oppa I go with you. Bye guys hope to see you again soon.” I waved and they waved back as I ran after Woohyun.

“Woo-oppa, are you mad at something?” I asked sincerely.

“No, why would i? I- I just want to go home faster, I don’t want the members to be hungry at home, you know?” He said as he got other foods.

“Ah, I see. You’re right we shouldn’t let them starve at home” I agreed and giggled a bit.

We got all the stuff we wanted to have and back home. On the way they was this awkward silence again, but this time I couldn’t figure out what it was.

“Hyun~ I was starving over here why did you take sooo long?” Sunjong asked as he opened the door and added in a whisper sound: “oh you came back with her.” And made an annoyed face.

“Ha, Sungjong so you’re already back? But you didn’t died so it should be okay” Woohyun said as we put the food we bought into the kitchen.

Slowly the guys came out of their rooms to have their brunch.

“Yea, you’re baaaack~” Hoya came over to hug me and then totally fixing his eyes to the food.

“Did something happened between you two?” Sunggyu said relieved.

“Between us? No why would there? Nothing happed, everything is normal.” Woohyun said as I agreed.

“Ah ya~ I see.” Hoya said as all of us finished eating.


 

Hey Yea :DD soo what ya think bout this chapii ?  huh ? yea the begining T_T OMG i was so melting as i wrote this but saddly it never happende to me >_< !

And the new boygroup ;D MYNAME? you like them ?  here's the link to the MuBank performance where one of them cought in the middle , i could figure out who it was xD LOL http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ByWeZjpSqdY

Yea und JunQ. it true he was the guy in you're my oppa with the glasses he was a model befor his debut omg he'so xD IDK i am totaly in love with this band already O_O since the day of their debut i mean OMG  did you saw Insoo  of which guy does he reminds you huh ? look at JYJ and tell me xD !!!  and Chaejin he looks a little but like Gongchan from B1A4 O_o in a few pictures but in other pictures he has alitte bit from hoon ( U-kiss) OMG xD and Woa JunQ looks like a mix from Sungyoel and idk doojoon xD? LOL  OMG so many look alikes in this band but OMG I REAAALLY Like them, tell me what you think bout this group, should they be in future chapters also ? or not? 

oh.-- äh yea i for got about the fanfic just now O_O LOL what you think bout Woohyun ;D hes so cute when he's jeally isn't he >_< soo awwww!! and You  Didn't even really noticed O_O OMG !! how stupid xD ! LOL

If you liked my fanfic subscribe comment and SHARE ;DDD !!

LOVE YOU ALL!

Ps: dom't be afraid of saying something bad ;D maybe it will help me to know what i have to do better so that you will like it in the future , but if you don't tell me i don't knwo ,,... and thats bad xD LOL