be friends with him :DD

Who's my lover?

 

I was sitting on a bench nearby at an ice shop, eating ice-cream. Sungjong were going towards me. “Annyoeng ______ I am sorry for earlier.” He said and sat down beside me.

“Yea, it’s okay, but what did you mean with they are only caring for me?” I asked, while liking on my ice-cream.

“You didn’t notice?” He was surprised.

“No, not really, did I have to?” I answered.

“Ah, okay, if you didn’t notice it’s okay I think.”

“What’s ok? You guys are confusing me, first Hoya said something like that about Sunggyu, and then I should wait until he’ll tell me. I totally don’t understand what you are talking about.” I admit.

“If Hoya said that it’s better like that, I am not going to tell you, but as a clue, it’s the same with Woohyun.. or it’s going to build like that.”

“Like what? Pleeeease tell me.” I begged.

“Na, you should figure it out on your own or wait until they’ll tell you.”

“Okay, then I’ll wait… do you want an ice-cream? I still have two.” I handed one over to him as he took it.

“Yea, thanks, but still I am not going to be befriend with you.” He said diva-like as he was eating the ice.

“hmm… yea it’s okay… then I think I have to get you to be befriend with me.” I said as I finished my first ice-cream and opened the last one.

“Hm I don’t think you can.” He answered on his ice.

“Okay, if you think so, what do you want to do?” I asked.

“Nothing special, we could go back.” He suggested

“But that’s boring, and aren’t they angry at you?” I refused.

“Maybe, then what do you think we can do?” He looked at me.

“I don’t know, we could go somewhere, Hongdae?” I proposed.

“But then I think they are going to be angrier at me, because I am staying away so long. And our fans are going to kill you when they’ll see us. They could think we’re dating.” He explained

“Hahaa, so you care about me? That’s funny, you just said you don’t like me” I laughed.

“No, I don’t care about you, I care about Sunggyu-hyung!” He almost shouted.

“This again? What’s with him?” I was confused like always

“yah- I told you, you should wait, when you can’t figure it out on your own.” He told me.

“Yea, okay, if you don’t want to go to Hongdae what do you want?”  I answered while finishing my ice.

“I don’t know” he said as he also finished his ice.

“okay then you can go back to them, if you don’t wanna do anything.” I said a little bit annoyed.

“Wait aren’t you going with me?” He asked.

“Na~ not really, when I left the atmosphere-, nja you know? I didn’t like it.” I refused again as the ice-shop played ‘Bangkok city

“Ah- It’s Bangkok city!” Sungjong jumped from his seat and started dancing as I started laughing.

“haha~ that’s just too cute.” I couldn’t stop laughing.

“Why this? Come dance with me!” He grapped my hand and continued dancing as I shook my head.

“Na, that’s embarrassing!” I said shyly.

“common! I am doing also!” He still tried to persuade me as I gave in.

“But I don’t really know every step.” I admit while dancing with him.

“It’s okay, just copy me.” He smiled.

“ But the song is finished now…” I noticed.

“It’s okay… hey wait that’s ‘bring the boys out’ I can dance this as well!” Sungjong continued dancing again.

“You can already remember the dance? Oh my gosh it just came out this week! How often did you watch it.” I asked surprised.

“I don’t know, common dance with me!” He said as he still wanted me to dance with him. “ You don’t know the steps, just freestyle.”

“haha~ yea okay…” I started dancing, while people, mostly girls, started taking pictures of Sungjong, and sending me death glares. “Common, unnies dance with us! It’s fun.”

A few girls were joining us dancing, while other were too shy to dance, they just took pictures. It was quite fun thou. We were dancing for a quite long time.. this shop only played girl songs for an hour! But Sungjong looked cute and y while dancing. Nja more cute~ he can dance girldances so well. I think he enjoyed it also… and that Sungjong-oppa and I are friends now.

“haahaa~ this was quite fun, but time passed already.. I think we have to go now. Otherwise our friends will get mad.” I smiled.

“Yea you’re right. ~ Bye bye noonas, bye bye everybody.” Sungjong bowed and waved at them while we were going back to the room. I also bowed. 



 

hihi :DD na how are you guys ^^?  do you like the story xD? what ya think about this chapiee?? 

i know my english xDD LOL

i finally got to use photoshop >-> i know i am not a pro , but nja :D the main image from chapter 13 was my first photoshop pic Dx i hope it's not tooo aweful for you ^^" .. what do you think about this pic now :D?? 

.. oh aah ja totaly forgot .. what ya think about sungjong ?? is it good that you're friends now :O ??? 

and woa the ''you'' in the story .. why don't you realize what everybody already understand xD???