Can i audition ?

Who's my lover?

 

The CEO arrived a little later.

“äh... An-Annyeonghaseyo!” “Wua stupid girl don’t be nervous stop it” I think

The CEO stops walking and stares at me “Annyeong”

“I am ________, I’d like to ask for an audition or something.”

“And you think you can only come here and ask? Who let you in by the way.”

“I- I’m sorry.”

“Oh, Hey hyung! I let her inside.” Sunggyu interrupts.

“Wait .. he didn’t ?! I let me inside. Why is he helping me?” I think.

“Why did you let this girl inside? Do you know her?” The CEO asks.

“Äh, actually no, not really., but maybe I felt a little bit sorry?” 

“But that’s not a reason why you could let a totally stranger inside. What happened if she’s a bad person or something?”

“Yea I understand, but I had a sympathetic feeling towards her!”

“Aha, ok, do you think I should let her audition?”

Sunggyu looks at me and smiles, then back to Lee Joong Yeop. “Yea of cause, I saw her dancing, she’s very good.”

“But very good means not that I should let her audition, do you know how many people in the world are dreaming of getting on stage and stuff?”

“But hyung, at least you can give her a chance, yea?”

“Yea ok” The CEO turns to me. “So in 2 days I think I have time then you have to come again, at 7pm, if you want to audition. See you then.”

“Really? Thank you so much, I am really thankful.” I bowed.

The CEO turns and goes away.

“And so much thanks to you” I bowed again. “Without you, I would have been able to get a chance to audition. And thanks again that you lied for me… you didn’t had to do it.” “… AHH.. I hope I didn’t sound impolite in front of them Dx .. I forgot how to sound polite … should I say Sonsaengnim to him? WUA AA I totally don’t know..Wait doesn’t that mean teacher? ..what about  Sunbae” I think. “How should I call you?” “Gosh *inside palm face* So stupid why did I ask omg! You are sooo stupid” I tell myself in mind.  

“Call me Oppa!” he smiled. “And I really feel sympathetic toward you”

“Oh really? Thank you.. O-Oppa.” I blushed a little. “WUAAA OMG!!! I called him oppa… he told me to call him oppa omg .. I just said oppa!!!” I go crazy in mind.

“Then I think, I’ll see you in 2days” he smiled.

“Yea” I smiled. “See you then. I’ll leave first. Thank you… oppa!” I bowed.

“Keep practicing!” He pats my head and winks.

I smile and go. “I will thank you.”

I took the next taxi to the hotel.

And in the hotel. I just jumped in to the bed totally fangirling.

 “O M Goosssh! Did he just winked or was it my imagine? … didn’t he just winked before also?? WUA I don’t know his eyes are so small, but still so smexy. Kyaaaa OPPAAA I LOVE YOU… Woa I don’t know how I could take myself together the hole time… wua my feelings are about to explode.. KYAAAA” I scream out of happiness. “Oh, yea OPPA I promise I will pass the audition!!” So I started practicing, my dance and vocals.

And I also practice a little freestyle part at the end.