My first week ~ :D

Who's my lover?

 

A few days later Lee Joong Yeop called me and told me to come to the entertainment, so I did.  I followed him to the dance studio where the other trainees, consisting of 7 girls and 4 boys, were.

CEO: So she’s going to be the new trainee in here. ______, please introduce yourself.

You: H-Hello *bows 120°*, I am _______, 14 ye-.. no wait in Korean 15 years old, born 1997, from Germany,  nice to meet you all *smile*

Everybody introduced themselves to me, when suddenly a familiar voice shouted my name: _____!  What are you doing here?

You: Sh-Shin? … I could ask you the same.

Shin: Hahaha, I’m a trainee here… so what about you?

You: Today’s my first day as a trainee.

Shin: Ahh~ so that’s why you came to Korea.

You: Yea *smiles*

Jiae: You.. know each other? How?

You: *nods* yea, I met him just the first day I came to Korea. He was very kind, he helped me to find a place to stay.

Jiae: Shin? He kind? This foolish, stupid, selfish guy?  Never..

Shin: Who do you call foolish, stupid and selfish? You’re more then I’ll ever be.

After their little annoying discussion, we went to practice. My first day and I directly have to learn a choreo, which the others already started learning before me. So much I had to remember at once. The girls hat 2 dances and the boys also 2 and then a dance together, so 3 dances for me to learn. But it was a qiute nice day, I had much fun. Everybody was nice to me. I thought I’d have a nice time here.

After the practice, with our choreographer, Mr. Lee, was over… the most trainees stayed to practice more. I had to take my stuff to my new room. We, the trainee girls, are sharing a room, just as the trainee boys, the CEO is also living in this dorm, in his own room of coz, but we’re all sharing the living room, with a kitchen part. It’s not really big, just as big as my father and I used to have in Germany. And this was just enough space for the 2 of us, and here should 14 persons live? -Unbelievable.

At 17:30 we got our dinner. It was only a small box of salad with fat-free chicken, and not even sauce on it. We were not allowed to eat after 6pm.

Few days passed again. We really got totally less food, how can I live with this? Never mind, I got closer to the trainees.

I was just trying to improving my dance, when Sunggyu came in.

Sunggyu: Na, how are you doing?

You: Hello Oppa~ *goes to him and hug* I think I am doing well

Sunggyu: *hugs back* That’s nice, its already late, don’t you have to go to bed soon? *smiles*

You: Maybe~… but I am not tired yet. And I think my dancing is not even half as good as this from the others… so I’m practicing… and that needs time, Oppa~ *goes back in front of the mirror*

Sunggyu: Do you wanna show me what you’ve already learned? *smile*

You: That are 3 songs for the girls.. I am not this good yet… but for you~ hmmm.. Maybe… you have to give me a hug first *smiles brightly*

Sunggyu:  *hugs you* *smiles* so you’re gonna show me the dance, yea?

You: Dae~ but first you have to let me go *smiles* 

I the music and started dancing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eIQcDeDBgCk

Sunggyu: You’re not this good yet? Liar!  You are really good.

You: Na, I did a few mistakes.

Sunggyu: But I didn’t notice.. you’re good.

You: Thank you~ Oppa *aegyo*

Sunggyu: *smile* *starts tickling you*

You: hahahhaa~ hey oppa hahaa why~ haha … stop it hahahaa~ *tickles back*

Sunggyu: haaaha I don’t wanna stop *hugs you tightly* you’re just too cute.

You: *Blushes* Anio~ I’m not cute

Sunggyu: Of coz you are *pats your head* *smiles*

We turned around when someone came into the room.

~~~~~~: Hey Yo! *waves*

 

 

 

 

 

 

So ;D I changed the style of writing xD hope you liked this chapter <3 ~ so please comment ;D and subscribe. 

But who came in ? is it important? or is this person just passing by ?  What does he think of you both fooling around? Or is it not neccessary to talk about?