Woohyun :DD

Who's my lover?

 

~~~At home~~~

“______ today it’s your turn, you go and buy the food for the week ok?” Jiae told me to do.

“Ok, then what do I have to buy?” I asked her.

“You don’t remember again?” She sighted. “Wait, I’ll write you a list, so that you don’t forget anything this time okay?” Jiae said as she wrote the list.

“Yae~” I took the list. “Woa, why so much? How can I carry this myself?” I asked surprised.

“Because it’s food for the whole week, dummy! You gonna buy it now, you can carry it, because you have to.” She said a little pissed.

“Yae~ I go now.” I agreed. “See you later.” I said as I walked out the door.

 ~~~At the Supermarket~~~

“So what do I have to buy first? Ah, milk.” I mumbled as I went to the fridges and bumped into someone. “Ya! Can’t you be more careful?” I shouted, but didn’t look in his face. The person started laughting.

“_____, why so aggressive today? Did something bad happen?” The person, with a familiar voice said.

“Woohyun-oppa? Mianhae ” I apologized as I looked up. “Why are you here, woo-oppa?”

“Stupid question, I am in a supermarket, why could I be here?” He smiled.

“Yea, I see.” I realized. “What are you going to buy?”

“Watermelon, milk and instant noodles” He answered. “And what about you?”

“This!” I showed him the list.

“But that’s so much! How are you able to carry it all by yourself?” He asked.

“I don’t know yet, you gonna help me?.. Please.” I kinda begged.

“Yea, okay, I’ll help you.” He agreed.

After we bought everything we went to my dorm, together.

“So, you passed the audition.” He said.

“Yea, of coz, other ways I wouldn’t be here, would I?” I laughed.

“Yea, but you should be very thankful to hyung, that he sang, what I think is kinda weird.” He said.

“Yea I am, but why is it weird? … no wait, I know what you mean.” I realized.

“Actually, I didn’t think you would pass, but you’re beautiful, which gives a few plus points.” He honestly told me.

“Wae-o? I AM good, so of cause I had to pass.” I said with confidence.

“Yea, but I mean, you danced… and you covered our dance, with was quite good, but it was ONLY good, you’re ONLY good, normally you have to dance like WOW, so that I could fall of from the chair or something, you know?” He explained.

“Yea, I see, but actually I wanted to dance also a little freestyle, but because my CD didn’t work, I couldn’t. And what do you mean I am ONLY good?” I told him.

“I mean, look at Hoya, when he’s dancing, when he dances freestyle, people go OHHH~, and for you it’s only, ah yea, it’s good, very well, or something like that, you understand?” He explained further.

“Okay, I get what you mean, I’ll improve myself and you’ll see I’ll debut very fast, and my dancing will be with the WOOOOW- effect, ok?” I smiled with super strong self-confidence.

“Promise?” He asked as he hold me his finger for a pinky promise.

“Promise.” I promised.

“Tell me something about you, I don’t  know anything.” He said.

“Okay, but not now, we arrived, maybe later or do you want to stay a little longer?” I asked as I opened the door.

“I can stay.” He nooded.

We put the stuff into the kitchen, he greeted everyone, who was in the dorm, and then we sat down on the couch and I told him a little bit about me, the good things, not that almost everyone hated me and bullied me. It’s gotten late already, so I brang him to the door.

“Bye bye, woo-oppa and go home safety.” I saw him off.

“Good bye then, see you tomorrow.” He waved.

Just when I was about to close the door, we heard someone screaming. 



 

 

Wua O_o who screamed.. that's what you thought just now, isn't it :D? 

I BET you don't know xD ... do you think it was a girl or a boy O_o ? 



 

Hey Yea :DD what do you think about this chapter :DD?? hm?? I changed the writing style back to like it was in the beginning... ._." 'woa sounds bad, to change the writing style'

How's woohyun oppa ? remember he was there when you auditioned xD?!

Do you like him? Do you want to end up with him O.o or should i surprise you? Or do you want to let it be Sunggyu :DD ?? you can write it down in the comments xD

Yea I mean You SHOULD, ok, HAVE TO write it down in the comments Dx!! It looks so empty down there, be friends with the comment box xD!

AND thanks to the new subscribers ;D  If you liked my story ;D you can share it. LOL