Heyo! Hoya ~ ;D!

Who's my lover?

 

We turned around when someone came into the room

~~~~~~:HeyYo! *waves*

Sunggyu: Oh hey, Hoya. *steps a little away from you*

Hoya: Did I disturb you guys, you seemed to had fun. *laughts*

Sunggyu: Aeh no… we were just... doing nothing.

Hoya:Ah I see.. so who’s this girl?  *points at you*

Sunggyu: She’s a new trainee here.

You: A-Annyoenghaseyo! *bows* My name is _________! Since a week I am a trainee here. I am from Germany. *smiles*

Hoya: Germany? That’s in Europe, it’s quite far. Why did you come here?

You: To become a trainee.

Hoya: Yea, I thought so, I mean why did you want to become a trainee here in Korea, at the other half of the earth?

You: oehm…. Because …. *silence* …. Because I wanted to.

Hoya: Wua… that’s a quite nice reason, so many details please don’t tell me anything more. That’s too much.

Sunggyu: Don’t make fun of her.

Hoya: I just wanted to be a little funny, hyung. You know sarcasm, right?

Sunggyu: yea ok, *turns to you* but that’s really a little less, so why did you wanted to become a trainee?

You: In short: I love music, it’s my life. So I love dancing also, and it’s my big big dream to success as a k-idol. And in Germany no one believed in me, so I wanted to show them that I can do it. They always made fun of me, but soon they’ll see they were wrong. *smile* You got a dream, you gotta protect it. They also said I should change and cut my dream out of my mind. I would never success, but I told me: Believe in yourself, at least it’s one person. So, I think that’s why I am here. *smile*

Sunggyu: Oh, this sounds better as a reason, but it’s a little sad. What about your parents, didn’t they believe in your talend? Coz you said “at least it’s one”

You: Na, not really… I don’t like to talk about my parents.

Hoya: Wa, What’s with the atmosphere it changed in a weird way. I don’t like it. *yawns* woa, I think I’ll go now… tomorrow we have to wake up early, hyung. You come with me? Or wanna stay with this little girl over there, but don’t make any “random” things, yea? *winks and laughs*

Sunggyu: When you say it like this, you know I have to go with you.

Hoya: So you come with me?

Sunggyu: Yea, but it’s really late already.

Hoya: what about you shorty? Don’t wanna go to bed?

You: how dare you call me shorty?

Hoya: okay okay, then I have another name for you, cutie.

You: =_= you’re kidding me? But at least it’s better than shorty.

Hoya: Ok then, cutie, don’t you wanna go to bed? It’s late, little girls should already sleep now. *laughs*

You: Then I’ll go to bed now. Otherwise you wouldn’t be quite, right *smile* *hug Sunggyu* Then see you tomorrow oppa. *go pass Hoya* Bye Hoya.

Hoya: Hey wait, why does he gets a hug and I don’t. That’s unfair, I want a hug too!

You: *laugh* And suddenly, the annoying guy, is cute and jealous. You can change very fast. *open arms* come hug me ;D

Hoya: I am not jealous, and yea I’ve many different sides *hugs you* bye, cutie.

You: *laugh* yea okay, I am gonna try to believe you. See you then Hoya. *wave* bye bye Oppa. *smile as you leave* 

Sunngyu just stared didn't said anything, but his expression changed... 


 

 

Hey :D what do you think about this chapie huh ? :DD hope you liked it... tell me in the comments down there ok ;D??! So this time i wrote in this style thing again... which one did you prefer ? tell me which one and i will do so :DD ok?

And what did ya think about Hoya ;D? How is he?  you didn't thought he would come, did you :0 ? kekeke~ ^-^ 

And Sunggyu at the end :D... is he maybe Jealous?? You and him... you're only friends right? Or are there hiddin feelings O_o ? 

And what did ya think about writing their names in their favorite colour ;D? .. Yea ok i know this colour isn't sunggyu's favorite, but i can write bad with a white pen on a white paper, can i xD?


 

@monkeylovesfishy what if these aren't any feelings, only just for fun , to make some one jelly xD??   ... Ooops did i said to much xD??? Lol