Where the hell, does this scream came from?

Who's my lover?

 

 Just when I was about to close the door, we heard someone screaming.

“Woa, did you heard that?” Woohyun asked surprised.

“Yea, I know the voice, I think, I am not sure.” I answered as I grabbed his hand and run into the direction where the scream came from.

“I can’t see clearly, it so dark out here.” Woohyun said as we stopped at a corner we could watch them.

“Woa No! Don’t touch me!” The girls voice said annoyed.

“Wait… isn’t this Bohye? Koo Bohye? Our trainee?” Woohyun whispered as he widened his eyes.

“Yea, just as I thought, but who are those guys?” I questioned without any clue.

“But girl, you know he said we should take you with us, you’re not allowed to refuse!” One of the older boys, with brown straight hair, said as he tried to grab her.

NAA!She jumped back. “Tell Oppa I don’t want to! I want to stay here, I have friends in here, everything, nothing stupid like over there.” Bohye replied harsh.

“What’s happening over there?” I turned to Woohyun.

“I have no clue.” I answered.

“But you know, they don’t want you to.” Another guy, with blond brown hair said

“I already told them that I WILL stay!” She shouted.

“If they had accepted it, they wouldn’t have sent us here.” The guy said.

“I know! Am I stupid or what.. huh?” She said with a little sarcasm in her voice.

“Yea if you’re not stupid, you would come with us.” The other guy replied.

“We should do something.” Woohyun said.

“Yea, but I don’t want her to know that we listened.” I said as the brown haired guy slapped Bohye in the face and the other one tried to drag her into the car, while he was laughing diva like.

Woohyun ran off and punched the guy, who slapped her as I kicked the blond brown one with fear and hugged Bohye, who fell on the ground. Woohyun beat the guy more up.

“Unnie, are you ok?” I worried. She just nodded.

The guys escaped into the car and drove off.

“Who were those guys?” Woohyun asked.

“I don’t want to talk about that.” She said quietly. “How much did you hear about the conversation, we had?” She asked.

“Almost nothing, we were just passing by as we saw you were in trouble, Unnie.” I lied.

“Ah, I see, could you do me a favor and tell nobody about that?” He begged.

“Yea, of cause, we won’t tell anyone, but when you’re in trouble again, just call us, yea?” Woohyun promised.

“And if you need anyone to talk, you can come to me anytime okay?” I said as I stood up.

“Yea, I’ll think about it. Thank you.” She thanked us and also stood up.

“So, should we go back? Home?” I asked as Unnie nodded.

“I’ll bring you to the door, not that the guys will come back again.” Woohyun offered.

“You don’t have too.” I refused.

“You’ll never know what will happen, you see?” He explained.

“We’re not babies anymore.” I still tried to refuse.

“Babies, or not I’ll bring you back.” He said stubbornly.

“Lol, you remind me of Oppa, just now.” I laught.

“Sunggyu-hyung? Why him?.” He asked as we walked back to the dorm.

“Yea, on the first day I entered Woollim… he was there, so I met him the first time. Later when I wanted to go back to the hotel, he wanted to take me home, but there I also refuse, you see. But he didn’t wanted to listen, because he said I don’t know the driver or anyone, at least it was a draw, he waited till the taxi came and I sat inside the car. Yea…” I told him.

“Hyung? On your first day? So you met and you were already friends?” He was surprised.

“Yea, isn’t this normal? Or what?” I ask as we arrived.

“Normally he’s not like that to strangers.” Woohyun said.

“Ah~, I see” I acknowledged as I searched for the key. “Oh unnie do you have a key? I forgot mine inside.” I noticed.

“Yea, sure.” She opened the door.

“Then see you, next time.” Woohyun smiled.

“Bye, Woohyun-oppa”. Bohye said as she took off her shoes and walked inside.

“Yea, see you.” I hugged him and smiled.

“Keke~, what’s the hug for?” He giggled.

“I don’t know, I think I got used to it, to hug everyone.” I said as I let go.

“Ah, ok then goodbye and sleep well, yea?” he said as he went off.

“Yea, you too.” I waved and closed the door.

I walked into my room, picked up my cloths and went into the bathroom, to take a shower. I locked the door and undressed. Then I walked into the shower and slowly the water. I shivered a bit at the beginning, when the cold water ran down my back and slowly got warmer.

‘Who were those guys? Damn, I couldn’t really see their faces, it was too dark. But I think I remember those voices from somewhere, but from where?’ I thought. 



 

Yea :D hey guys what do you this about this chapie huh? 

Do you know who the 2 boys where? Yea I know no many clues right? But you'll get to know who they were if you're continuing to read.

And so if we're already talking bout the boys, who do you think is the guy Bohye called oppa hm? I'll give you a hint * He's also in the same boygroup as those two .. So suggestions? No? xD yea if i would be you i would be like  'Huh? is she stupid or what what is she talking about' xD 

What do you think about this little fight thing? should there be more in the futur? Yea ? No? Tell me ;D

What you think bout woohyun now? 

Was it only me or did you also started thinking ert as i wrote this with going into the shower O_O i don't know why but i totaly had to think reaaaaly ert. >>> *maybe going to write a H rated oneshote* who knows~ <<< LOL  It was fun in my mind 'wa this sound weird i am going to cut this out' XD LOL

IF you don't know Bohye you can write it down in the comments and i'll answer what i know xD LOL .... OH GOSH I am  writing to much >_< nja ~

LOVE YOU GUISE XDD !!! *throwing hearts like Woohyun always would*

*note the gif at the top Is not mine credits to the right owner ...  

I didn't even know why i chose this pic i mean XD it has nothing to do with this chapter xDD but it looked so funny that i had to upload xDD LOL to share with everybody ;DD