first meeting with infinite ;D!

Who's my lover?

 

I was in the practice room, like always, when Sunggyu came over again.

“Hi ______. How are you doing?” he smiled, with his wonderful smile.

“Fine, fine I think, what brings you here?” I couldn’t help but smile back.

“Ah, nothing special, I just was passing by and saw you here, so I just came over, you see?” He answers quickly.

“Ah- ya I see. Don’t you have schedule today?” I asked as I looked at the mirror and continued practicing again.

“Yea, we do, but it’s in the evening, so there’s much time left.” He smiled as I nodded.

“By the way, you don’t know the members yet, I mean personally, and they don’t know you either. Do you want to come over? I gonna introduce you to them.” He offered.

“Wh-what? When? Now? Where?” I asked as I turned around.

“Yea, now I’ll take you to the dorm, ok?"  He said smiling.

“But I am practicing and manag-” I was trying to say as he interrupted.

“Ah skip practicing today, or at least for the morning, I mean they have to meet their dongsaengs, we’re under the same company” He took my hand and took me outside as he closed the door behind him.

“So your kidnapping me to meet them or what?” I laughed.

“Hahaha~ if you want to call it like this, then yea, but still we’re not living far away, like you might know.” He laughed with me.

“Can I really just go?” I asked as we were walking to the dorm.

“Yea, it’s only one time it shouldn’t be this bad.” He explained.

“Ok so everybody is there?” I asked.

“Yea, but I think Dongwoo is still sleeping.” Sunggyu laughed.

~~~~At the Dorm~~~~

Sunggyu opened the door to their dorm “Hey guys, here’s-”

“Kyaa! HOYA!” I screamed.

“Cutie!?” he was surprised to see me here and he ran into his room.

“How can you walk round here in boxer!? Take your pants.” I asked with a loud voice.

“Yea-yea, cutie wait, I am changing now! I didn’t expect a girl would come over!” he told me.

“Hyung, why do you call her cutie?” Sungyoel asked as he looked at me.

“Isn’t she pretty and cute?” Hoya said as he came out of his room.

“Yea, but I mean YOU call her CUTIE, I mean, ah forget it. You know her?” Sungyoel said confused.

“Ya! I am prettier than her! I am prettier than any girls!” Sungjong angrily said as he crossed his arms.

“Yea, of coz I know her! Okay actually I only met her once, but cutie is her nickname I’ve given her.” He ignored Sungjong.

“Sup? Who’s cutie?” Woohyun came out of his room.

“Oh hey _______! What are you doing here?” He immediately came over and hugged me as he saw me.

“Why did you hug her for? Hyun?” Sungyoel asked more confused as he already was.

“Hey! I want a hug too!!” Hoya said as he came over and opened his armes. “Hug me!” he told me with aegyo as I hugged him.

“Hoya-you.. know her?” Woohyun asked.

“Yea! She’s my cutie. She’s pretty, isn’t she?” He turned to Woohyun.

“Yea, you’re right she is.” Woohyun and Sunggyu agreed.

“Hyun, I am prettier, right?” Sungjong said, but everybody ignored him.

“And why is she here? And who are you now?” L sat on the floor and looked up at me.

“aehh yea, annyoenghaseyo, I am _______! Oppa brang me here to get to know you all, personally.” I introduced myself as I bowed to everyone in the room.

“So who’s your oppa now?” Sungyoel asked.

“S-Sunggyu, Sunggyu is my oppa, okay I call him oppa. ” I answered as I smiled to Sunggyu.

“What the ??? Sungyu-hyun?”  Sungjong shouted angrily. “I’ll go out now.” He made a face and stood up even more angrly as he walked to the door.

“Why are you jealous, or what?” Woohyun giggled.

“ME? Jealous? Why would I she’s not even half as beautiful as I am.” Sungjong slammed the door shut behind him as he went away.

“Did I do anything wrong?” I felt bad and responsible.

“Na, it’s okay, he only don’t want to see that we all think that you’re pretty, he’s a little angry that we ignored him also, but he’ll come back soon, he will let everything out on his teddybear. Don’t worry.” Sunggyu explained as he pat’s my head.

“yea~ thank you oppa!” I smiled at him at suddenly my stomach growls and blushed.

“Hadn’t you eaten breakfast yet?” Woohyun asked as I felt a little awkward.

“hehe~ aehm not really.” I admit shy.

“You were practicing without breakfast? That’s not healty you know, breakfast is very important.” Sunggyu said as he went to the kitchen and looked for food to give me.

“Hyung I don’t think we have food left, yesterday we could only eat instant noodles, because everything was empty.” Woohyun added.

“Ah it’s ok, I can go out and buy some food for me… but did you guys eat already?” I asked them.

“I didn’t.” Woohyun and Hoya said. “Me neither” L and Sungyoel added.

“Then I gonna buy food for you, ok?” I smiled at them.

“I can go with you.” Woohyun offered.

“Yea~ that would be nice.” I kinda thanked him as I went to the door.

“Bring Watermelon with you!” The Boys said as Woohyun and I went out to buy food.  

I was going down the last stairs when I suddenly slipped…..


WOA YA! what ya think about this chapie ;D??! 

What happends now that YOU slipped O_o??OMO

And in the image pic of this chapie !! NOOO! i TOTALY DON't ship the couples >_< no ... nja okay maybe a little ... but poor sungjong forever alone, but i added a teddy ;D so it should be ok. LOL 

I am totaly in love with Woogyu - both of them are my bias- und just today i got to love YaDong -and the name makes it even more ~ yadong kekeke- more and more >-< they are my favorite OTPs ! xD  ~ what's your favorite couple ;D?

Did you liked the chapie :D? Hope you guys did.

What will happen at the supermarket ;D if you write something down what you want to happen just tell me ;D it might will influence the story ;DD! 

Love you my subscribers ! and my readers who don't subscribe~ i will love you more if you would subscribe and maybe also comment xD LOL

I love my commentors also ;DD ne? You know that i mean you! 

I LOVE YOU ALL <3 *throws hearts~with wings* ( woohyun immortal song ep4)