Why is he so jealous?

Who's my lover?

 

 

“Hyung, I am here I am sorry for being so late.” Hoya apologized as he opened the door.

“YAA!! YOU KNOW WHEN WE WANTED TO START? WHY ARE YOU SO---” Sunggyu shouted but stopped as he saw me. “______, what are you doing here? Why did you come?” He asked with a soft voice, but still surprised.

“Uh… aeh yea… I was just going through the city, when I saw Hoya nearby, and yea so I went here with him… do I disturb? Should I go?” I asked uncomfortable, but then Hoya handed me water and I drank a little. Woohyun came to hug me.

“Oh no, if you want to stay and watch us it’s okay, but we have to practice for the Leaping over and our Japan debut.” Sunggyu gave me a warm smile where I couldn’t help but to smile back. He also came to hug me as he was a bit jealous to see Woohyun hugging me first.

“Okay, then I will just sit here and watch you, is this ok?” I asked smiling and sat down on the floor in the back of the room.

“If you want, it’s okay. Do you want to come, to see the Leaping over in japan?” He didn’t stopped smiling while looking at me.

“Hyung, let’s continue practice okay?” Sungjong said a little pissed and crossed his arms.

Sunggyu turned around, “Oh yea- so guys then let’s start practicing.”, as the other boys were nodding and going to their places.

The members started dancing. Sometimes Sunggyu complained when someone was wrong, then there was this awkward feeling again, just like when he taught me the first time we met- he’s so serious when it’s about dancing the choreo right, it has to be perfect... The practice already went 2 hours. The guys only took a few drinking breaks, in which Woohyun always smiled at me – he’s so cute-. It’s nonstop practicing. After a while I went out to buy some water… these guys are drinking a lot! As I came back everybody where sweating all over their bodies… It was quite hot, and I don’t mean the weather!  3 hours off practicing were already over. Sungjong ignored me the whole time.

“Oppas, come drink something! I don’t want you guys to collapse because of to less water.” I gave everybody a bottle. “Sungjong-oppa you too here, take it.” But he still refused.

“Common! Sungjong, don’t be a baby, she cares for you so take it.” Woohyun said.

“And you care only for her.” Sungjong replied sharp.

“What? I don’t, I am only being nice, since she’s our dongsaeng.” Woohyun said.

“Pfff~ if you say so, but you’re not the only one, you mean everybody is only like this because you’re being nice to her? As if.” Sungjong crossed his arms again and glared to Sunggyu .

“Jonngie, don’t be so jealous, only because you get less attention.” Sungyeol interrupted.

“I am NOT jealous!” He turned around.

“Then why are you acting so strange? Admit it you need Leader-hyungs attention.” Myungsoo gave him the bottle he was just drinking out. “Here drink it; she’s right you have to drink much water.” Sungjong took the bottle and drank it almost empty, without saying a single word. ‘Oh my… that’s an indirect kiss… but I feel bad… I don’t know why… everything’s my fault.’

“I’m sorry, Sungjong, did I do anything wrong to you? I’m sorry, I think I should go now.” I said upset, bowed and went outside.

“______-ah wait. Oh yea Sungjong you did perfect, now she’s running away. At least you should say sorry to her.” Sunggyu said angrily.

“No, I don’t want to! I don’t like her!” Sungjong shouted.

“Don’t be so stupid and talk so informally to hyung! He’s right you should at least go and apologize.” Myungsoo told him.

“Yea- okay, I will, I am sorry hyung.” Sungjong apologized to Sunggyu and went out to search for me. “tzee, I don’t like this girl” He mumbled outside.

“Hyung, but you have to admit. Sungjong is right… every time she’s around you only care for her.” Hoya added.

“No, I am not, I don’t think so.” Sunggyu refused.

“If you don’t think so, then you don’t want to see it. I can’t help.” Hoya said.

“Hoya, do you like her?” Woohyung asked inquisitively.

“Me? No, I don’t, not in the way you think. I like her as a friend, a little sister I can joke around with. Do you?” Hoya laughed a small one.

“No, me neither. I don’t like her like ‘this’ we’re just friends” Woohyun answered as he scratched his head.



 

:D heyo guys, what do  you think about this chapie :DD?? 

And at the end :O what Hoya said. were you surprised :O ??  Do you think he lied :D??? So you think Woohyun lied? ;D Actually, one of them did >-< OOPS spioled again >-> aish! miahnae~ but it's okay ;D in 5-6 days you gonna beable to know who lied kekeke~ xDD what do you think who it was ;DD??

And for me being to late to update .. i totaly didn't know what i should write.. and now in school i am in drama class ~_~ so i am home at 8pm and totaly tired and then it's totaly hard to think about any plot >_> Wuueea !  nja hope you like my story >-<  

I love all my subcribers:D

*lost subscribers* T_T but this i don't like Dx !