Hoya again :DD~ Oh gosh So dead

Who's my lover?

 

Time passed, soon I have to attend a Korean school in here because the holidays are over.No holidays anymore, studying, practice, less food, more stress, less sleep, o-gosh so boring and tiring. Wua- what to do’ I thought and sighed. ‘I gonna visit Infinite oppa’s, haven’t seen them for a week already, ogosh how fast time passes by. I decided.

I made my way to Infinite’s dorm.What happens if they are still sleeping? It’s still too early that anyone would be awake, I mean oh maa~ the sun is still rising, why am I awake?? I could be still sleeping in my wonderful nice warm bed.’  “H-hatshouu~ wua it’s so cold in the morning, and it’s just the start of November” I shivered. “Na, it’s ok I almost reached their do-do Hatshouuu~ Am I getting a cold or what, it’s not even winter at all.”

“HeYo ! Cutie~ what are you doing here? So early in the morning?” Hoya said standing on the street as he was about to leave.

“Oh hey Hoya?!  I just wanted to see my oppas, I am going to have even less time than I have now, because of school… but what about you why are you already here, not sleeping? Where are you going?” I asked a little surprised and went next to Hoya.

“Yea, actually I am the last one here everybody went to our practice room, because Sunggyu-hyun said we have to practice a lot more. It’s not long anymore until we have our first Live Leaping over in Japan. We have to practice.” Hoya explained as he hugged me.

“I see, so you’re going to the practice room now?”I asked him.

“Yea…. Wait .. oh I think I forgot my mobile.. I just go and get it.. wann go inside with me?” He went inside and I followed him. “Do you have a mobile?”

“Äh you know I am not allowed to have a mobile as I am a trainee, but … nja ” I hesitated.

“So you have?” He interrupted.

“kekeke~ Yea I do, wanna have my number?”  I giggled as he took his phone.

“Here, type your number, I call you back so you’ll have mine as well.” He told me as he handed it over and I typed my number in it.

“so you call me back, should I pick up?” I joked a little.

“Do as you wish.” He smiled as he called me.

“Annyeong~ HoBaby, thanks for your number.” I picked up the phone and smiled brightly.

“Hello Cutie~ when did I allow you to call me HoBaby?” He smiled as he looked into my eyes.

“I gave me the allowance, HoBaby~ Common~ you like it, or do I have to asked you?” I giggled.

“Call me as you wish, cutie~” He said happily as he went with his hand through my hair and ended the call.  

Suddenly my heart beats so fast, I can’t control. He came nearer as I just looked into his eyes. ‘I am not going to like him, do I? but his eyes~’ I thought. He tilled his head a little bit.  I didn’t know what I should do. ‘is he trying to kiss me or what, Oh ma gosh, what should I do, is he really going to?’ I was a confused as he started laughting and lend his head on my shoulder.

“Did you thought I am going to kiss you?” He laughed.

“W-What? No, of coz not. I was just waiting, for- , to know what you’re going to do.” I lied.

“Yea- okay, if you say so I may believe. From my side it was of cause a joke.” He smiled and looked at me again.

“haha~ yea, I knew it was a joke.” I lied again ‘WOA what is this guy thinking?’

“Yea ? really? I could hear you heart beating, and I was only leaning on your shoulder! Do you like me?”  He smiled as he nudged my nose. “If yea~ you got no chance.”

“I don’t need a chance, I don’t want you! I only like you as a friend, as my oppa, no wait as my HoBaby” I blushed as I crossed my arms.

“Okay I am your Hobaby, then the baby want to have a kiss form his umma.” He smiled with aegyo.

“W-ait you wanna have a kiss?” I was confused again.

“haha~ joke.” He was irritating me as he kissed my forehead. “Are you my umma now?”

“LOL, I am younger than you, how can I?” I asked. ‘OMG *_* he kissed my forehead he kissed me OMG- sorry but I think I have to excause me for a little ~~ KYAAAAAAA~ >_< WUAA OMG FJC !! HEAVEN~ but wait it's nothing compared to that feeling when i was looking into Woo-oppas eyes as i slipped. That was heaven! Wait how can i think about woo-oppa in a situation like this?’ I thought as my cheeks were totally red.

“Okay then what are you, Cutie?” He smiled with his hands on my hips.

“I don’t know, what do you want me to be to you.” I replied sharp. ‘What is this guy thinking?  I want to know what’s going on in his head. Why isn’t he telling me anything? What am I supposed to say?? Wuaa Dx I gonna die!!’    

“Then you’re gonna be my little sister.” He smiled and pinched my cheeks. “They are totally red, you look like a tomato.” He laughed as he walked off to the kitchen. “ You wanna drink something, Cutie?”

“What do you have?” I asked. ‘ T__T he noticed that I am red omg, my cheeks feel so hot >_<, luckily no one’s around, otherwise I would be so embarrassed. And i don't even know why- because of him kissing me or this moment with Woohyun.’

“Only water.” He answered.   

“Na, it’s okay, don’t need.” I said as I sat down on the floor.

“Yea okay, then not.” He came back with a bottle and sat down that I could look at him. “you really don’t wanna anything?” He asked as he drank.

“Maybe, but drink first.” I smiled.

“Yea, ok…” he handed the bottle to me as suddenly his phone rang. “Oh my.. It’s Hyung! I have to go practice. What time is it?--- already an hour passed, I am so dead.” He realized as I drank the bottle empty.

“- that’s not good… pick up! Fast and say that you searched for your mobile and just found it! It’s true.” I told him.

“Yea ok,” He pick up the phone. “Hello hyung--- yea I am on my way--- I went back to search for my phone--- yes I know what time it is.--- I just found it!--- Yea I’ll hurry up--- see you soon hyung.”

“So what?” I asked a little worried.

“I am so dead… just hurry up to get there… you go with me? Or wanna stay? make your own way?” He suggested.

“What do you want, should I go?” I asked as I stood up and went to the door.

“Come with me, I think then hyung is not going to kill me.” He said as he also went to the door and get his shoes.

“Okay, but why won’t he kill you then?” I was confused again.

“You don’t know?” He asked surprised as he hurried out with me following.

“Know what?” I was more surprised than him  as he took my hand and ran faster.

“Ah, forget it, if you don’t know it’s better like this... first… I think you have to wait until he tells you.” He said with an expression I couldn’t figure out… it wasn’t happy but not sad… that I knew for sure.  

I was confused. The whole way we ran to the practice room, I thought about it.. but still couldn’t figure out what he was talking about. ‘Oh gosh this is going me crazy! Why would Oppa not be so angry at him? And I am the reason? AISH! I don’t know -.- >:O this is really driving me crazy!’  Finally we arrived.. I was about to die my legs felt so weak… and I was already training… it felt almost so awful when Manager-nim, let the trainees, us, run… I was with Bohye the worst.

“Ha, we’re here. Wuuuuuw new record. Everythings okay with you?” Hoya asked as he turned to me.

“Y-yea .. puuh! Th-is was omg … I need something to drink … how can you run so fast?” I said and gasped for air.

“Yea I’ll give you some down stairs okay?” He smiled and patted my head. “And you will be able to run like this if you would keep doing it. Isn’t Hyung-nim not training you in endurance?”

“Yea, he is, but I am the worst!” I admit as we went down stairs.

“Hyung, I am here I am sorry for being so late.” Hoya apologized as he opened the door.

“YAA!! YOU KNOW WHEN WE WANTED TO START? WHY ARE YOU SO---” 


Hey Guys I AM SOOOO SORRRY that i didn't uploaded. And i am going to have less time, because of school, (from 7am-18pm) and saturdays from(11-17)

I just wrote this chapter in school >_< i even wrote more, a longer one as a compensation for my little hiatus T_T, hope its okay for you like this.

 

For those who thought hoya is so cute~ what do you think about him now? i'll stay with this image for him xD

And those who like Woohyun the most, i am sorry ;D but nja he'll  get his chapter soon again! but i don't think it will be in the next 2-3 ones kekeke~ mianhae! ... You've got any ideas for woohyun doing :D??? 

 

And guise did you watched infinite's first leaping over *-* soo YUMMMY !! i mean i watched it in school a few days ago, nja only sunggyus part and OMG you had to see the faces from my classmates especialy from my teacher when i went crazy... then i put on L's pokerface xD whiich confused them, LOL but in my mind OMG ... I WAS SOOO JEALOUS at this micstand *~* sunggyus hands OMG >_< just now i don't have a link for the leaping over but in a few chapters i gonna post it after the chapter so like here xD LOL

Love you, my readers .... if you liked you could share it ;D XDD