Annoying Dance practice...

Who's my lover?

 

 I and the rest of the trainees were in the practice room, as our normal choreographer came in.

“Annyeonghaseyo, Kim-sunbaenim,” Everybody greeted him.

“Annyeong kids, sorry that I went off for a break, hope you still had fun with teacher Lee. Oh wait, your face, I haven’t seen you before who are you?” Kim Dongmin-sunbaenim  pointed at me.

“Aeh yea I am ______, a new trainee in here.” I bowed as I met him the first time now. So he’s actually our real choreographer.’

“Ah, I see, I see… Naja let’s continue-” he was about to speak when the door opened.

“Heyo, guys, what’s u--- Sunbaenim, you? You’re back? I- I am sorry for being so late.” Shin bowed as he came in.

“You’re not going to change Shin? I heard many things from teacher Lee, you know what that means… but this time I won’t let you run off easily!” Kim-nim scolded him.

“Yee~ mianhae. I’ll try not to do it next time.” Shin apologized.  Wow, Shin so different, he must have much respect for Kim-sunbaenim.'

 

“Why do I have this feeling that you’ll still do it? Nja, nevermind we’ll talk later. So guys, show me what you’ve learned from teacher Lee.” Kim-min didn’t want to believe.

“Ha, Looser, serves you right.” Jiae smirked to Shin as we started dancing.

“I don’t care what you think, stupid girl.” Shin replied sharp.

“YA! Did you just called me stupid?” Jiae shouted as she crossed her armes.

“Yea, I did and? Are you angry? Do you wanna cry now?” Shin raised an eyebrow.

“You’re such an-.. a-.. a !!” She shouted again.

“Yea, and you’ve a FAT-.” Shin laughed as she went like -ohh- you didn’t.

Just when Jiae was about to reply Kim-nim interrupted. “YA! How old are you? Hm?? We’re not in the kindergarten! Stop it immediately, both of you will stay after this! Understand?”

“I am sorry Kim-sunbaenim.” Both apologized as they exchanged death glares. 

After a while we started dancing again, until- “Ya! Don’t you see that my foot was there?” Shin asked Jiae.

“Pff, no? Next time be more careful and don’t be in my way understand?” Jiae rolled her eyes.

“You did it on purpose, didn’t you?!” Shin stepped on Jiae’s feets.

“YA! Jugule!!?” Jiae shouted.

“Ha, as if you were able to kill me.” Shin crossed his armes.

“YAA! Kids! Stop it! Didn’t I told you already?” Kim-nim shouted angry.

“Mianhae~” Both of them bowed again.

“You gonna die soon.” Jiae told him.

“Pff, not when I gonna kill you before, ugly girl” Shin responded.

“YA, did you just called me ugly?” Jiae pushed him.

“Woo~ the cat’s getting her claws out, now I am so~ scared.” Shin joked.

“Wua, I don’t wanna hear this anymore, guys I am out, you’re so annoying, do you know that?” Jiah said as she rolled her eyes and went out.

“Yea- me too, I am out. I am sorry Kim-nim but I don’t want to bear this anymore.” Soojung bowed as she followed Jiah, just like a few other people.

“Ya! See what you did here? Almost everybody left, only because you two can’t shut your mouth, can’t you get along, at least for your friends?  You gonna clean this room for the next two weeks every day. And I will talk to Joong Yoep, that you’ll clean your house and other things you have to do. And now you both gonna stay here for an hour, without shouting or anything! Understand? If I hear anything from you, I will search for a harder punishment.” Kim-nim said totally pissed off “Bohye, Jaewon, _______ you can go now. Have freetime, rest, I don’t know. Do what you wish to do.” He allowed us as he sat down and drank water.

“Thank you Kim-sunbaenim.” The three of us bowed and walked out.

“You get this payed back, just wait.” Jiae said as she sat down but with a softer voice, not to get the choreographer angrier then he already was.

“Yea, I’ll wait, ugly fat- elephant” Shin replied as he also sat down.

“You-”Jiae crunched her teeth together, so that she couldn’t shout but kept qiet as she could feel kim-nims glares at her back.



 

Ya :DD hello guys :DD what ya think about this chapie ?? nothing about Infinite :B but nja ... hope you still liked it :D 

what ya think about Jiae and Shin ?  :DDD they are sooooo nice to each other aren't they? .. but why :O ? did something happened in the past ? or anything :D ?? is it present ? do you wanna know ? then you should write it down in the commies .. i think otherwise i am not going to write about theri past xD to lazy to think about it XDD LOL 

do you wanna see more about them :DD should i involve another character more .. or is it already enough for you :O ??  

the image xD OMG ITS SOO UGLY .. ._. i totaly had no idea how this should look like so i just started ad cut it together .. and BAM such a ugly thing came out XD but nja :D i am still learning on PS  xD 

wanna have something special or anything in the nexyt chapies? :DD tell me~ pls xD 

._. i write to much ... ogosh