The Auditions Day

Who's my lover?

 

Today I am gonna go to woollim ent. again, to try to audition.

I just had my Lunch. I am so nervous.. I woke up at 5am, because I couldn’t sleep. I was too nervous… now .. still I am totally nervous … I decide just to practice. Hope I won’t forget the steps in front of the judges. I got already so far… even if my way is still far, I can’t give up. I already managed so much. So … I go on with my practice. My vocals aren’t this good, that’s why I chose such an easy song.

It’s already 5:30pm! OMG the time is running so fast. I just practiced >_< the whole day… I am hungry Dx again. So I get my stuff. The CD I made, with the songs I dance, and go outside, buy a few snacks at the kiosk and take a taxi to woollim ent.

In front of the building… no guards again, so I just go in like last time.

It’s 6:30 so still 30 minutes left.. woa gosh I was so nervous that I rushed so hard. Never mind. So at least I can eat my snacks… I’m so hungry Dx I could die!! I take the first bite… Dx WUA it was so hard to lose weight now I can start again .. after finishing this.

I just eat my cookies, till suddenly Sunggyu comes “You have something in your face” He takes that little piece from right next to my lips and ate it. I blush a little. “Th-Tha-Thank you” I look down at my cookie in my trembling hands. “Do – Do you want a bite?” holding die cookie with both hands in front of his face. He takes a bite.

“Thank you” he smiled. “Are you ready?”

“Ready for what?” I am so confused just now that I can’t really think.

“I mean did you practice enough?”

“Oh yea I did, thank you again for showing me.”

“Can you show me your vocals.. I mean can you sing? Now?”

“Oh yea of coz”  I started singing.

He gives me a feedback. “I can’t really feel the emotions… you sing only for singing, don’t you? It’s a sad song, so do you have any sad memories, which you can think of while singing?... Try again... with thinking about that thing ok?”

“Oh really? Ok I’ll try.” So I started again with thinking about, when my mom left me when I was a little child. I just started crying, while singing.

I didn’t notice but the CEO was standing behind me and listens carefully. Sunggyu hugs me, I was a little bit shocked. And suddenly the CEO says “You’ve got a nice voice, so show me your dancing.”

“Hyung, not now, I don’t think it’s a good time.” Sunggyu says.

“No, no it’s ok, I can do it” I interrupt.

“Yea, ok, then let’s go to the studio.” The CEO says.

So we’re heading to the dance studio. While Sunggyu whispers to me “It’s ok you’ve already successed. He said you’ve a nice voice and nice means really good for him, so I showed you the dance steps already, and I saw you dancing, it shouldn’t be that bad.”

In the dance studio I give the CD with the songs to the CEO, when Woohyun comes in.

So I’m standing right in front of them and mental-prepare for the dance, when they suddenly say that the CD’s NOT working. I totally don’t know what to do, but Sunggyu decides that he will sing the song.

Sunnggyu sings the song, like last time and I dance.

“It’s ok.” the CEO says after not even half of the song. “But I have to overthink if you’re good enough to come into the company, coz you know, you’re not the only person who dreams about to become an artist in the music industry. Give me your number. If I am interested I will call you back.” So I give him my new number.

I am a little bit worried, but then Sunggyu pats my head “You did a pretty good job, but I could feel your nervousness, you were to stiff you know, practice more, I mean your expression and you don’t have to worry, he accept you already.” He smiled.

“I never said that I accept her.” The CEO says.

“Ok hyung like you say.” He smiled. So the CEO walks off after I gave him my number.

“What’s your name?” Woohyun suddenly asks.

“Oh äh- I am ________, nice to meet you”

“You’ve got a quite nice name, you might already know but I am Woohyun.” He smiles. “I saw you dancing, it’s nice, did you got lessons?”

“No, not really, normally I practice on my own, but this time Oppa teached me.”

“Who’s your Oppa?”

“Oh she means me” Sunggyu answeres.

“Why is she calling you oppa?”

“Because Oppa said I should call him oppa.” I say in a cute way.

“Oh I see… , na, I think I’ll leave first, see you later as a trainee, ok” he winked.

“Yea you will.” I smile brightly. So he goes.

“_______-ah, I think I’ll go also, how are you going home? It’s already very late, and very dark outside, do you wanna sleep over?”

“I—What ??”

He starts laughing. “No,no it was a joke, don’t make such a surprised face, just kidding, ok ^^ , but it’s really late, you should hurry home. You don’t know which kind of persons are going around at this time. Should I bring you home?”

“How are you able to take me home, you don’t even have a licence, but I can go home myself, I am not a baby.”

“Of cause you are a baby, you’re only 14.”

“I am not a baby. I can do it. I will go now.” I turn into the direction to the door.

“Wait, how are you going home?”

“I’ll tack a taxi.”

wowowowowoow- shouldn’t I really bring you home? I mean, you don’t know the driver, something could happen to you.”

“Don’t play like you’re my dad, you only got to know me for a few days now and I can do it myself, I won’t die.”

“But at least I am waiting for you till you’re in the taxi ok?—why do I ask, I will even if you say no” He smiled.

I laugh “Ok, you’re stubborn you know” We go to the street.

“I think you are more stubborn then me!”

When the taxi’s there, Oppa hugs me as a goodbye. I smile, he smiles, but I go back to the hotel.

----At the hotel----

“KYAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! OMG!!!! The day couldn’t be ANY better. I talked with woohyun, he winked at me OMG he winked!!!!! AND oppa hugged me twice. OMG and I successed OMG WAAA I am soooooo in heaven, you can’t believe. … OMG I have to call Vanee and tell her everything… and of cause my dad.. oh got I almost forgot my dad, Lol. OMG. This night I will sleep so well, oh gosh, I feel so happy >_ I jumped around.

Then I called my dad, and like he promised I can stay here for longer and become a trainee. Omg I am so happy. Then I called Vanee, she was happy for me, but a little bit sad that I won’t come back to Germany. But yea she supports me, so it should be ok. 

 

I am sooo sorry guys i didn't uploaded last week Dx .. but it has a reason i visited my family ;D .. but we didn't hat ANY internet acces .. I couldn't even use my mobile Dx oh gosh so cruel ! - so for now ;D i'll give you 2 chapters a time ;D home you enjoyed this and the next one ;D

~Love you all my subscribers ;D~ saranghae <3