Planning of festival

My FairyTales!

With the agreement from class 2C to combine with class 2D, we have plan to have a show and the story will be “Snow white.” Everyone from class 2C took their own chairs and got into class 2D. “Woah, this is the first time I see our class so fast.” SungJong comment. “I guess girls want to see Woohyun oppa and guys want to see Ji Ae…”I smile and carry my chairs with many scripts on my chair along with other stuffs.

“Woh…h…h…” You trip over yourself and myungsoo caught you from the back. “You Okays?” Myungsoo ask. “Ne! Oppa thanks!” You smile. “You should ask someone to help you.” Myungsoo help you to carry the chairs and he calls SungJong to help you to carry the other stuffs. “Its Okays oppa! I can carry myself.” You took back some stuff from SungJong.

“Aren’t you the one being her side saving her?” Ji Ae smirks at Woohyun who was staring at you laughing with Myungsoo. “None of your business.” Woohyun turn and walk into the classroom. “Oppa…” You pull Woohyun’s sleeve. “Hmmm…?” Woohyun smile. “Mianhae…” You apologies. “Wae?” Woohyun’s eyes widen a bit. “I don’t know…I have a feeling I hurt you…I don’t understand you…About your past and others. But, I wish from now on if I done anything wrong or stuff please tells me!” You look at Woohyun. “I don’t want the unhappy oppa, I want the cheeky oppa! You didn’t talk to me for 3 days and I hate it! Please oppa, don’t ignore me…” Your eyes turn red.

Woohyun use his thumb to wipe away your tears and smile. “Its not your fault don’t blame yourself alright?” He said. *I was afraid Ji Ae would do anything to you so I keep a distant away from you.* He thought. “Don’t cry anymore, oppa promise I will never ignore you anymore and answer every of your question.” Woohyun pull you into a hug. *Why so quiet now?* Woohyun thought and look at others. Everyone stare in shock, girls can only blink their eyes and Ji Ae stares at both of you in anger.

Woohyun make a fake cough and you hung your face down as it turns red in colour. “Let’s continue what we get here for…”Woohyun change the subject. “Woohyun-si are you in love with ~~~?” A random classmate ask him. *HUH?* your eyes widen and look at Woohyun waiting for his answer. “We are acting snow white this year so we are here to choose the role.” He change the topic again and went to the blackboard to write or draw anything.

*Hais…* you sigh. “Any nominates?” Woohyun asks. *Someone say something please!* Woohyun thought. “Since two of you are the leader of the two classes. Both of you should be in the show too!” Another classmate said. “Us?” Both of you point fingers on yourself. “YA!” Other speak up. “I am fine with it, ~~~?” Woohyun ask you. You just nodded your head. “I want to act too!” Myungsoo stood up from the back. “You do?!” The rest of the infinite ask him. “They too!” Myungsoo point at Infinite. “WE DO?!” They answer in shock.

“KYAAA! INFINITE IS ACTING!” The girls scream. Ji Ae elbow her friends, “Ji Ae too!” Her friend scream. “I guess it is enough right?” Woohyun ask you. “I guess so…”You answer. “YAH! KIM MYUNGSOO ARE YOU CRAZY?! WHY ARE WE ACTING?!” Sungyu grab Myungsoo’s collar. “If we don’t act the chance of Woohyun hyung kissing ~~~ is high and I don’t want it.”Myungsoo said. “Someone is jealous that’s all~” Dongwoo giggle. “HYUNG!” Myungsoo blushes. “Is for ~~~.” Hoya said.

“Aish!” Sungyu ruffles the back of his hair. “For noona!” SungJong clench his fist into a ball and punch into the air. “It can be fun too~” SungYeol said. “If is not for ~~~, I will break your neck already.” Sungyu said. “Okays, clam down everyone.” Woohyun shout. “Can the nominates come to the front.” Slowly one by one everyone went to the front.

“Everyone choose a line and see which role you are in understand?” Woohyun explain. “Are you still a kid? Ladder game?” Dongwoo look at Woohyun in disbelieve. “I think it’s a good way to choose our role.” You smile.

“I think it’s a good way too.” Myungsoo said. “Betrayer~” Dongwoo mumbles. Myungsoo elbow Dongwoo at the side, “ow~” He cried. “You still treat me the best!” Woohyun want to hug you. But, he remember what happen just now he hold back. *I will do it later.* He nodded.

“I guess everyone pick up a chalk and write their name?” Hoya suggest. Soon, each one of you write your name on the board and walk away. Everyone inside the class is so excited for the result to be review, *Prince please!* Woohyun and myungsoo thought. “To be fair, we will let hyung-in to do the connecting part.” Woohyun said. “First, we will do Woohyun’s one.” Hyung-in said.

The pink colour chalks starts to trace the line, *Prince!* Woohyun pray. *No! Horse please!* Myungsoo wish. You wonder around and spot Hyemi and you wave to her with a smile. *She doesn’t even worry if she become the princess?! What a good life…* Hyemi thought and shook her head.

“PRINCE!” Hyung-in declares. “KYAAA!” Girl scream fill the whole classroom. “Yes!” Woohyun cheer. Myungsoo leg went jelly and almost fall from the stage in disbelieve. “Relax, ~~~ is not the princess yet.” SungYeol stare at Myungsoo. “Hyung-in can you trace the others first?” Sungyu ask Hyung-in and she nodded her head rapidly. *PRINCESS PLEASE!* Ji Ae scream in her mind. *Dwarf or witch?* you thought.

“KING!” Hyung-in declare. “I am the king~” Sungyu smile. “Queen!” She said. “I am the queen means hyung you are my husband.” SungJong told Sungyu. His smile disappeared, *what…?* He thought. “Dwarfs!” She declares. “Cool!” Dowgwoo, Hoya and SungYeol smile. “I never be short before!” SungYeol jump in joy. “It’s feels like an insult…” Dongwoo look at SungYeol who have stars in his eyes and Hoya nodded.

“Next, ~~~-si.” Hyung-in said. Everyone eyes stick on the chalk and follow wherever it moves. *PRINCESS!* Woohyun pray hard. *OTHER THAN PRCINESS!* Myungsoo and Ji Ae pray together. *Witch please!* you pray with your eyes close. Woohyun look at you praying so hard, *She must be praying to be a princess too~* He smile at you.

“Witch!” She said. “YAY!” You are the only one cheering. *What…?* Woohyun stunned there. “~~~, I am so happy for you!” Myungsoo cheer with you as both of you jump in circles of joy. “Princess~” Hyung-in said. “Princess, yay!” Myungsoo smile with his dimple shown. “Why is he so happy?” Dongwoo ask SungYeol. “Crazy~” SungYeol reply Dongwoo and do the crazy sign.

“Hyung…” SungJong tap Myungsoo’s shoulder. “Yea?” Myungsoo smile happily. “Why are you so happy?” SungJong ask him in surprises. “Because ~~~ is not the princess.” Myungsoo smile again. “But, you are the princess hyung…” SungJong said. Immediately, Myungsoo fall down and thought he heard the wrong things.

“Oppa, you Okays?” You went to help Myungsoo. “BWOH?!” Myungsoo yell. “You are not dreaming it’s the true, welcome back to earth myungsoo~” Dongwoo and SungYeol giggle together. “Means I have to kiss that guy?!” Myungsoo point at Woohyun in disbelieve. Everyone nodded their head, “ANIYO! I DON’T WANT!” Myungsoo declined. “OMG! WOOHYUN OPPA AND MYUNGSOO OPPA IS GOING TO KISS!” A random girl scream. “KYAA!” Every girl scream.

“Lucky, hoya oppa didn’t get that role.” Hyemi sigh in relieved. *I guess its okays?* Ji Ae thought. Woohyun just sit down in disbelieve, can’t believe the fact he have to kiss Myungsoo in the show. “Look at prince charming~”Dongwoo laugh as his tears flow out. *Is this a dream? NO!!* Woohyun scream mentally.

“Hyung, means Ji Ae is your second wife after I died giving birth to Myungsoo hyung. How could you?! Remarried to someone as ugly as her?” SungJong flip his hair. *What am I going to say now?* Sungyu thought.

“SHIRO! I am not going to do it!” Myungsoo pout like a kid and kicks his leg randomly. “Oppa, don’t be like this…” You try comfort him. “SHIRO!” Myungsoo shook his head. “Ahh…I will be the princess and you be the witch okays?” You look at Myungsoo. Woohyun face brighten up hearing what you said, “SHIRO! I WILL BE THE PRINCESS!” Myungsoo finally agree. Then, Woohyun’s face turn black again.

“Okays, let’s start with the props. Erm… Hyung-in can you assign the jobs?” You smile at her. Hyung-in nodded her head and starts assigning jobs to everyone. “This is everyone scripts and let’s try the costume.” You clap both of you hands together.

“Oppa, come out!” You pull Myungsoo out from the changing room. “SHIRO!” Myungsoo yank himself back. “OPPA!” You continue pull him with all your energy. But, myungsoo is a guy. So, his strength is stronger than you and you landed on top of him. “Owww~” You cried. “You Okays?” Myungsoo look at you who was lying on his chest. “Ya…” You slowly sit up. “YAH!” Woohyun yell.

“WHAT ARE BOTH OF YOU DOING?!” Woohyun pull you away from myungsoo. “We are doing what you think we are doing.” Myungsoo wink. “Is it true?!” Woohyun look at you hoping that’s not true. “Don’t be shy, just tell admit it right?” Myungsoo wrapped his arm around your waist and look at Woohyun. “Oh~ we have show~” Dongwoo sat on the table. “KYAAA! Myungsoo oppa look so pretty in girl’s clothes!” A girl scream. *SAVE!* you thought.

Later, everyone was painting and building the crops. Woohyun and myungsoo was practicing their lines. You are in your cloths, a black cape over your head and you walk towards Hyemi which become the director plus the others. “Kekeke~ do you want this apple miss?” You giggle and hold the apple to Hyemi.

“KYAAA! You are so adorable.” She pinch your cheek. “Eh?! I not suppose to be cute…” You rubbed your cheek with your hand. *I don’t mind being poison by you.* Myungsoo chuckle to himself. *How can she be a villain?* Myungsoo smile. *Disgusting!* Ji Ae thought. “Ji Ae-arh this role suit you 100%!” SungJong said. “This role suit you too, look like a gay anyways.” Ji Ae reply.

“Ji Ae, don’t say something like this.” Woohyun comment. “Hyung I am just glad that you didn’t accept her confession 2 years ago.” SungJong scoff off. *Confession?* You thought. “Hurry up and ask her Okays?” SungJong place his hand on your shoulder. “SUNGJONG!” Woohyun panic. *Ask me what?* You wonder. “Noona is pretty, innocent, kind-hearted and not EVIL!” SungJong hug you.

Ji Ae is boiling with anger and she walk out of the classroom. You release yourself from SungJong and chase after Ji Ae. “~~~!” They all yell. “It’s your fault.” SungYeol blame SungJong and he just struck his tongue out.

“Ji Ae!” You call her name while running and she walk faster. “Ji Ae, mianhae! SungJong said something like this, Mianhae!” You apologies as you held onto her wrist tight not wanting to let her go. “LET GO!” Ji Ae yell with her back facing you. “Ji Ae Mianhae…” You said again. “LET GO!” She yell again. But, this time with her face looking at you. Your eyes widen as you saw tears rolling down her face and you just let her go.

“Do you know how much I hate you?!” Ji Ae mumbles. “Mianhae…” You said the third time. “STOP IT! I DON’T WANT TO HEAR YOUR VOICE!” Ji Ae push you away and run off.

*Did I do something wrong again…?* You thought. You remember what SungJong said just now, *I should ask Woohyun oppa…* You thought.

---------------------------------------------

Kekekeke~ Another update :D

Hope your like it :)

Thanks for all the support by viewing, subbing and commenting this fanfics :D

PLEASE CONTINUE SUPPORT ME :D

KAMSAHAMINDA !!