The day before...

My FairyTales!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PEy2OZkYD_M 

I was listening to this song while I am writing this chapter, listen to it okays? Thanks :)

-----------------------------------------

You tie the rubbish bag into a knot and open the door to the rubbish dump. After you threw the rubbish away, you walk back to your apartment and saw Marshmallow use her paws and knock onto Woohyun’s door. You soften a bit; you went and pick Marshmallow up. You stood there staring at the blue door, “Oh. _____-si.” The grandmother who stayed next door greeted you. “Annyeonghasyo halmeoni.” You greeted her back with a soft smile. “How was your day?” She asks. “Not bad I guess.” You answer. “Do you know where Woohyun-si went? I haven’t been seeing him within this few days.” She asks and you pause awhile. *Should I tell her the truth?* you thought. “Woohyun-si… He went for a long holiday with his family; it will be long from the day he will come back.” You lied with a smile and she nodded.

“Halmeoni, I am hungry.” Her grandson thug onto her shirt with a pouts. “Alright, halmeoni will go and cook for you.” She patted his head and you smile. “Sorry, I have to go now.” Her apologies and you shook your head. “It’s alright, have a nice day Halmeoni.” You bid goodbye with her and you wave to the young boy. Marshmallow jump off from your arms, sitting in front of Woohyun’s door again and you squad down at her eye level. “You miss him don’t you?” You ask her and she moans. “I miss him too…I don’t know if he heard my letter through the radio…” You her head and stood up.

Suddenly, an idea popped out from your head. “Marshmallow, let’s clean up his house?” You grin and she moans in return. “Alright! Let’s go buy something.” You clasp both of you hands together and lock the door of your apartment. After awhile you reach the mini mart near your house, you enter the mini mart and starts searching the items you need. You end up buying flowers, extra towels and some cleaning things. You paid and went home. You went back home and got Woohyun’s apartment key which you place inside your special jewel box.

You push the key into the door knob; you hesitate awhile before you twist it. You don’t know why you don’t dare to twist it, maybe the whole apartment reminds of him. *You can do It.* you thought and inhale a deep breath. After twisting it, you took a step in and the memories flows back. You bit your bottom lips, wiping your tears away and smile. “Time to clean up!” You declare and switch on the lights.

You tie your hair up into a messy bun, wearing an apron and gloves. You pour the water into a bucket, carrying it to the living room and throw a small towel into the bucket of water. You squeeze the water out, throwing it flat on the floor and starts wiping it. After a few hours, you exhale your breath and use your another hand to wipe your sweats away from your forehead. “Floor clear~” You sang with a smile. Next, you clean the table and window. You took down the curtains and wash it. You press the buttons on the washing machine.

Then, you change the dying flowers into fresh sunflowers and tulips you brought early in the afternoon. You smell the flowers, “so nice~” You smile and sank into your seat. Your eye lid starts to close, you tap onto your cheeks and shook your head. “I can’t sleep! I haven’t finished cleaning up the house!” You shouted and stood up from your seat. You hang the wet curtains out, washing the left over dishes and wipe the counter. Your stomach is growling now, you went to find a cup noodles and pour hot water in.

You carry the cup noodle to the living room and starts eating. A sweet little memory of you and Woohyun returns.

PAST MEMORIES

Both of you are working really hard to enter the same high school. Okay mostly it’s you and not Woohyun. You are trying your best to remember how to do every mathematics question. Your tummy growls and you put your hand over it. *Please don’t growl, we have to complete math!* you told yourself mentally. A nice fragment flew into your nose, your stomach growl louder and your are almost drooling. “What are you waiting for? Eat it.” Woohyun hint you. You grab it with a smile but you stop awhile. “Aren’t you hungry?” You question him.

“Nope, I am not hungry.” He folds his hand behind his head and lay down onto the sofa. Suddenly, you heard growling from his stomach. “It’s not me!” He tries to declines it and you chuckle softly hoping he didn’t hear it. “Oppa~” You poke his shoulder. “What?” He answers with his back facing you. “Look at me~” You cooed and he shook his head. “We can talk to each other like this.” He said. “Come on~” You continue to poke him on the shoulder and he turn around sitting right back up with a frown. You giggles, “don’t laugh it’s not funny.” He puffed his cheeks with a pouts. “You are so adorable!” You pinch his cheeks and smile. In the end, both of you ended up laughing.

You stood up and went to the kitchen. “What are you doing?” Woohyun question. You grab a bowl and spited the noodles into half. “Let’s share.” You smile and pass him the bowl with the chopsticks. “Thanks.” He smile and ruffles your hair. “That was awesome!” Woohyun rubbed his tummy and you giggle at him. “Why didn’t you cook one for yourself?” You ask him. “Because…” He scratches his cheeks. “Because?” You titled your head towards the left. “Because there’s only one cup noodles left and I don’t want you to be hungry.” He confessed and look away feeling embarrass. “Thanks oppa, you are the best!” You hugged him and he hugged you back too.

PRESENT.

You took a bite, *the cup noodles I shared with Woohyun oppa still taste the best.* you thought with a smile filled with love. After you finish your noodles, you hang the curtains back and you look around the clean and sparkly house. *Did I forget to clean any part of the house?* you tapped your finger onto your chin. Your eyes landed onto Woohyun’s bedroom and you walk towards it.

You enter the room, filled with Woohyun’s smell and you sat down on his bed. You lie down on his bed and shut your eyes. “I feel like I am a stalker…” You mumble and laugh. You slowly open your eyes and grabbed the pillow beside you hugging it like a teddy bear. “I wonder how you are now…” You murmur through the pillows. Slowly, you fall asleep on Woohyun’s bed. In your dream, you saw Woohyun crying and you wanted to hug him. But, no matter how much your run Woohyun will just get further and further.

You woke up from your dream in cold sweat, *I fall asleep on his bed…* you thought as you sat up and leaves his house. “____.” You heard someone called your name; you turn and look at him. “I have something to tell you…” Myungsoo bit his bottom lips. You nodded him to continue as you lock Woohyun apartment’s door. “Woohyun’s…” He said and stopped a while. “His mum passes away…” Myungsoo complete the sentence and your eyes widen in shock. Your grip got weakens and the key dropped onto the floor. “You are kidding right…?” You stutter a bit and Myungsoo shook his head. “I am not…” He replied.

“How is him now?! Can I go find him?!” You held onto Myungsoo’s arm in worried. “The gang and I are going to London tomorrow…” He said and you feel relieved. You slowly release Myungsoo’s arm and pick up the key on the floor. You walk pass him, “do you want to tag along?” He asks and you shook your head. “He is getting married right? I don’t want to cause him any problem…You know Ji Ae…” You force out a fake smile. “____...” Myungsoo called. “Help me to tell him, his omma didn’t leave him… She is always being in his heart protecting him, take care of him and love him.” You smile and enter the house.

“Oh, if it doesn’t work tries give him a candy.” You said. “Why candy?” Myungsoo question. “Just give it to him, he will understand.” You said and shut the door. Later, you slide down against the door using your hand to cover your mouth. *He is in pain and I can’t comfort him…* you thought in depress. *My dream just now is hinting to me that he is in pain. But, I can’t help him…because we are being separated from each other.* you hug your knees nearer to your chest as you continue sobs. 

-----------------------------------

Woohoo a night update :))

So fast, it's going to be monday again! SAD!!!

THANKS FOR COMMENTING, SUBBING AND READING THIS FANFICS!

KAMSAHAMINDA :)))))