London.

My FairyTales!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dm5uz9IBC0I&feature=related

I am listening to this song when I am writing this chapter, listen to it alright? Thanks ^^v

---------------------------------------------------

The servant open the door for the young master of the Nam’s family, Woohyun walk into the house that he long didn’t came back before and he glance through the hallway that gave him all those bad memories when he was younger. “Woohyun!” A lady around the early 40s called him and hugs him tightly. She pulled away and caresses his face. “My son is back!” She smiles. “Hello mum.” Woohyun held onto her hands and his mother saw his red puffy eyes. *He must be crying just now…my poor baby.* She thought in sadness. “Halmeoni.” Woohyun then greeted with a fake smile and she smile in return. “You must be tried, go and rest.” She said and Woohyun went back to his room.

“Omma…” Woohyun’s mum tear a little and his grandmother comfort her. Woohyun unlock his bedroom that he haven’t enter don’t know how many years, everything is still the same and he took off his blazer and placing it on his bed. He heard a knock, “come in.” He orders and the maid enters. “Annyeonghasyo, HaeJin-minda I will be your personal maid.” She greeted. “I don’t need a personal maid, I am sorry.” Woohyun smile and the girl nodded. She was leaving, “May I ask you a question?” Woohyun stopped the girl and she turn around. “Where is Ji Ae?” He said. “Miss Yoon is still in Korea and she will be returning here at the evening for dinner.” She answers. “You may go thanks.” Woohyun smiled and she shut the door. *Where’s that girl doing at Korea?* Woohyun furrowed his eyebrows.

Woohyun then lay on his bed, his eyes landed on the clock. *4.50p.m.* He thought and took out his cell phone from his pocket. He stares at the wallpaper, *what are you doing now…? Are you alright? Is Myungsoo taking care of you properly now…?* Woohyun thought. Another knock came, the door opens and it was Woohyun’s mother. “Woohyun-ah, you should get a shower now and dinner will be ready soon.” His mother smile and he nodded his head. After his mother left, he throws his cell phone on the bed and took off his clothes. Without thinking much, he enters the shower and turn on the tap.

At 5.15pm, Ji Ae reaches London earlier than excepted. “Miss Yoon!” The maid called in shock. “Where is Woohyun?” Ji Ae asks. “Young master is having a shower now in his room.” The maid answer in fear and Ji Ae walk towards that direction. She turns the door knob and walk in without any permission. She walks into the room scanning Woohyun’s room in curiosity, *I never enter his bedroom before when I was young because he doesn’t allow…His room look so clean.* Awhile she got bored and sat down on his bed. Her hand touches something and she saw it is Woohyun’s cell phone.

*I wonder what is inside his phone.* Ji Ae thought and opens the lid of his cell phone. The photo of you and Woohyun appears, she furrowed her eyebrows together and hurry went to click the image section. A folder with a title of ‘My beloved Princess & I’ caught her attention, she see through the pictures in a rage she delete the whole folder and close the phone throwing the cell phone on the bed. *So special huh? You will have nothing!* She walks out of the room and towards the dinner table.

Woohyun ruffles his hair with the towel, he pick up his cell phone and open the lid of it. He picture on his wallpaper disappear and it turns out becoming a blue screen. His eyes widen in terror and when to the image section. Every picture that contains you and him are gone. “Young master Woohyun, Miss Yoon is here and dinner is served.” The maid said and Woohyun clenched his fist walking furiously to the dinner table. “YOON JI AE!” Woohyun shouted and she ignores him. “WHY DID YOU DELETE MY PICTURE INSIDE MY HAND PHONE?!” Woohyun yelled and Ji Ae eyed him. “Woohyun! People are having dinner here!” His father screamed at him too. “ANSWER ME!” Woohyun hissed and Ji Ae stands up.

“So what I am the one who delete them, you are getting married can’t you think about your wife me? Anyways, you can’t do anything. It is already deleted, you can’t save it anymore.” She scoffed and Woohyun remember something. “I have something to ask you, why are you still in Seoul in the afternoon?” Woohyun stare at her angrily. “I? I went to send invitation to your friends and mine. Especially, that precious princess of yours. I gave her a V.I.P seat do you like it?” She said and Woohyun’s hand runs through his hair. Next, he slammed the cell phone towards the floor and it broke into pieces. “I AM NOT EATING ANYMORE!” He yelled and his shoulder bang onto Ji Ae’s.

AFTER DINNER

Woohyun is lying on his bed with his arm over his eyes, “ that girl!” He hissed and another punched his bed. “Hey darling.” A girl sang into his ears and he jumped in shock. “WHY ARE YOU IN MY ROOM?! GET OUT!” Woohyun yelled at Ji Ae and she pouts. “My husband is such a meanie.” She cooed and Woohyun scoffed off. “Don’t give me this disgusting face to me, I don’t eat this.” Woohyun said out coldly. “Fine.” Ji Ae use one of hands to support her as she lay straight facing Woohyun. “Then, let’s make things clear. Your father said that from today onwards we are sleeping in the same room and that room is this room.” She smile and Woohyun narrowed his eyes at her.

“Are you stupid or what? What makes you think that I will let you?” Woohyun ask. “I know because you will listen to your father or should I say you don’t dare to disobey them.” She smirks and Woohyun shook his head. “I ask you the one last time, are you getting your out of this bedroom?” Woohyun ask and Ji Ae shook her head. “Fine, then I will!” Woohyun took his pillow and pulled his blanket out of his room. He slammed the door, “NAM WOOHYUN COME BACK!” Ji Ae demands but Woohyun couldn’t hear.

STUDY ROOM

“That stupid girl thinks that I wouldn’t dare.” Woohyun locked the study room and throws the pillows on the sofa. He landed himself on his armchair and he look through the windows. The night is filled with lots stars, *I miss you my princess…* A tear slip through his eyes. *Now…I don’t have anything to remind me of you…* He cried as he looks at those stars.

*You must be crying like mad right…? I am sorry… Oppa miss you too…I hope that I can find ways to contact you…* He blinks his eyes blankly.

-----------------------------------------------

HEY EVERYONE!!! I AM BACK WITH AN UPDATE!! DID ANYONE MISS ME? HAHAS :DDDD

How's was everyone in school? School was awesome for me! Even thought it was really tiring~ -.-

Anyways, THANKS TO PEOPLE WHO SUPPORT THIS FANFICS BY SUBBING, COMMENTING AND VIEWING THIS FANFICS EVEN I AM AWAY DUE TO SCHOOL! HEHEHES :DDD