Trapped.

My FairyTales!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W9Mxyhyh-rM

I was listening to this while I was writing this chapter, listen to it okays? ^^v thanks!

----------------------------------------------

As the days goes on you haven’t meet Woohyun anywhere, you are avoiding him and running away from him. You didn’t go to indoor sport hall anymore, you are afraid to meet him. You promise yourself you will not have anything related to him anymore; you are trying your best to let him go. The days got colder and colder, you got sick. Your head are heavy as you walk in the hallway for the school, your nose blocked and you are wearing very thick sweater.

You walk towards the staff room to pass the teacher the homework, *…what happen to me? I feel so weak.* you thought as you try to catch your breath back. You open the door of the staff room, “Miss. Park this is our homework.” You pass it to her and she look at your face. “_____-si, are you alright? You look unwell.” She held onto your arms. “I am fine, it’s just the blocked nose.” You smile.

“Okay, if you feel unwell remember to ask Myungsoo or anyone to bring you to the healthcare room understands?” She said and you nodded your head. “Have a nice day.” You bowed and close the door. You are on the way back to your class and Miyoung appears. “_____-si, can you help us to carry the sports equipment into the storeroom?” She puppy eyed you and you nodded your head. As you walk down the stairs, you are moving left and right. You almost fall down and Miyoung held onto you. “____-si, are you alright?!” Miyoung held onto your waist and you nodded your head.

“I am fine, come on let’s go.” You walk away towards the store age room. There are quite a few students are helping; you start to help carrying the lighter one in first. Slowly one by one, they are all inside except for one. You try to carry the heavy box in but you end up falling. A hand caught you and you look up, it’s Woohyun. You pull yourself away from him, “let’s carry this together.” He said and you nodded your head. Both of you carry each side of the handle and go into the store age room. You glance the room and there is no place to put except for the one and the far end corner.

“Who didn’t lock the door of the store age room?” The cleaner mumbles and lock it up. After putting down, the both of you went back to the front and Woohyun try to open the door. But, it can’t be open. *Lock?!* He thought as he tries to pull again. “What happen?” You ask. “It’s lock.” Woohyun mumbles and your eyes widen. Both of you tried a few more times and you gave up.

You sat down leaning your heavy head on one of the box, *my head is getting heavier and why is it so cold?* you rubbed your shoulder. Woohyun saw and walk towards you. “STOP!” You yelled and Woohyun paused there. “Don’t come near me…” You said. Woohyun lower his head and sat across you. You huffed some breath out in between your hands. *Why is it getting so cold?!* You thought and you hugged your knee closer.

“Are you alright?” Woohyun cared. “None of your business.” You coldly reply. Woohyun stood up, not caring of what you said and walk towards you. “I said don’t come near me!” You shouted. Woohyun kneel down and touched your forehead. “Don’t touch me!” You slapped his hand away. “You are having fever! Why did you come to school?!” He lectured and you look away. Woohyun took out his sweat and cover you. You shrugged out and he put it back on by force. “WHY ARE YOU TREATING ME LIKE THIS?! I DON’T WANT YOUR ILLNESS TO GET WORST!” Woohyun shouted.

“THE ANSWER IS VERY SIMPLE! I DON’T WANT TO GET HURT ANYMORE! I CAN’T TRUST YOU! YOU LIED TO ME AGAIN AND AGAIN! I AM NOT AS STRONG AS YOU THINK! I AM NOT AS CHEERFUL AS YOU THINK! UNDERSTAND?!” You screamed standing up and tears starting to well up. “I PROMISE MYSELF I WILL NEVER GONNA SHEDS TEARS FOR YOU AGAIN BUT NOW…” Tears continue to flow down. “WHY ARE YOU KEEPING SECRET AWAY FROM ME?! AREN’T WE FRIENDS?!” You cried and Woohyun stood up.

He hugged you and you use your hand to push his chest. “DON’T HUG ME! I DON’T WANT YOU TO HUG ME!” You scream. “I am sorry…” He mumbles. “STOP TELLING ME YOU ARE SORRY IF YOU DON’T MEAN IT AT ALL!” You fought back. “I promise I will protect you from now on…” That sentence make you cried harder… *Stop telling me this, I don’t want to fall back…* you thought. “STOP TELLING ME LIES!” You got out from his chest. “What protecting me? What promises? What prince and princess? There is nothing like this in life! The most important things, there are no such things as…” you faint and Woohyun quickly caught you.

“You stupid girl, I told you to wear this and you don’t listen to me…” He covers you with his jacket and hugged you tightly. “I promise you I will protect you, I wouldn’t let Ji Ae to hurt you. I wouldn’t! I promise! Until the day I go back to London, I am going to spend it with you!” Woohyun cries. “ANYONE OUT THERE OPENS THE DOOR!” Woohyun shouted in tears. “My princess, don’t worry. I will protect you; I will bring you out of here.” He hugged you closer.

CLASSROOM

*Where is _____?” Myungsoo thought. Miss. Park enters the class and scan through the class. “Where is ____-si?” She asks and everyone look around. “____-si, went to hand in the books to you.” One of the classmates said. “It was long time ago…” The teacher said. “OMO!” Miyoung shouted and everyone look at her. “I ask ____-si to help me to carries some boxes maybe she is still inside the store age room…” Miyoung cover and Myungsoo’s eyes widen in fear. “ARE YOU CRAZY?! SHE IS HAVING FEVER!” Myungsoo yelled and run out of the classroom.

STORE AGE ROOM

“_____... wake up don’t sleep…Don’t scare Woohyun oppa…” Woohyun rubbed both of your hands together. “ANYONE OUTSIDE SAVE US!” He shouted. “Please wake up…don’t scare oppa…” He cried. “I am sorry…really sorry…if we get out of here, I promise I wouldn’t care Ji Ae anymore! I wouldn’t be blackmail by her anymore.” He rubbed your shoulder. *Is my head crazy? Did I heard it correctly Blackmail…?* you thought.

“Anyone inside?” The cleaner speak and Woohyun shouted back. He quickly open the door and Myungsoo rushed in, “get away from her!” Myungsoo pushed Woohyun away and carry you bride style to the health care room. “Don’t worry, Myungsoo oppa is here.  I will protect you! I will not let him to hurt you again.” Myungsoo assure you as he run towards the healthcare room.

After the nurse checked you, you fall asleep after eating your medicine. Woohyun came in and Myungsoo stood up. “Why are you doing here?” He hissed. “I am here to take care of her.” Woohyun reply and Myungsoo scoffed off. “Take care of her? Stop cheating her feelings, stop lying to her. That’s the best way to take care of her!” Myungsoo answer.

“Myungsoo believe me…I have my own reason…” Woohyun said and Myungsoo scoffed. “Reason? Tell me then!” Myungsoo yelled pulling onto Woohyun’s collar. “I will…outside.” Woohyun went out of the room with Myungsoo following him. “Tell me now.” Myungsoo demands. “I am force to get into an arrange marriage with Ji Ae and if I don’t listen to her, ____ will get hurt. I am also being force by my dad to go back to London at the end of the year.” Woohyun said and Myungsoo’s eyes widen. “Believe it or not, I wouldn’t force you. You can ask SungYeol if you want.” Woohyun was about to walk in.

Myungsoo stopped him, “are you going to do next?” Myungsoo ask. “I am going to protect her until I go back to London…” Woohyun said and enter the room. *London huh…?* Myungsoo thought.

HEALTHCARE ROOM

Woohyun sat down beside you, curling one of your hairs behind your ears. “Oppa…” You murmured. “Oppa is here.” Woohyun smile and inter laced your fingers through his. “Don’t leave me.” You said. “I wouldn’t.” Woohyun said. “Really?” You ask and he smile. “I promise, when you wake up. You will see oppa again right sitting here, so go back to sleep.” Woohyun ruffles your hair and you smile. *I miss him ruffling my hair.* you thought in bless. Slowly you shut your eyes and fall into sleep. *If this is a dream, please don’t let it end.* you thought.

----------------------------------------

Hey everyone merry xmas :DD

I am sending each one of you a xmas wishes one by one~ Please give me a little more times :D

Anyways, thanks for subbing, commenting and viewing this fanfics

KAMSAHAMINDA