Our first conversation after what happen.

My FairyTales!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5NQBi1v9lA&feature=related 

I was listening to this while I was writing this chapter, hope it suit the mood and etc. ^^v

--------------------------------------------------------

Time passes really slow today, things you wanted it to happen didn’t happen. But, things you didn’t want it to happen it got granted. You sigh; remember you have club activities after your duty alone since your partner was not in school today. Now, you just want to go home and lay on the bed without anyone bothering you. The bell ring, everyone went out of the classroom except Myungsoo still sitting there. “Why are you still here?” You ask him. “I want to stay beside you.” He look at you, his eyes is fills with concern. But, you only want to be alone now.

“You better go for your lunch, you have practice later right?” Your back is facing him; somehow you don’t like that kind of look on his face. You felt that he is pity you, you don’t like it at all. “How can I leave you alone at the point of time?” He said and you hung your head low. “I saw the whole process when you are crying; you are biting your bottom lips to prevent voice coming out from your mouth…” You cut his sentence, “I am going out of the classroom now. I don’t want to see you when I come back!” You yelled, feeling guilty at the same time.

You walk out of the classroom, clenching your fist hoping that will help you to prevent your tears for flowing out again. But, you just want to be alone now. You open the door of the store age room and grabbed a bucket. Then, you walk into the toilet and fill it with water. Slowly, using both of your hands to carry the heavy bucket back to class. You stopped your foot step at the front of the classroom, Myungsoo wasn’t there anymore.

With that you start doing your duty, you start to clean the whiteboard, the duster and then mop the floor of the classroom. You do it really slow, hoping it will cut the time of the activities.

WOOHYUN’S SIDE

Woohyun pack his bag and walk out of the class. “Woohyun!” Sungyu and Dongwoo shouted. But, he didn’t hear since he walks really fast out of the class. The members can’t even ask him any question. It’s either he avoid them or he is around Ji Ae. “Hyung, what are we going to do?” Dongwoo ask and Sungyu just keep in silent. “What can you do? Didn’t you hear what happen in the morning? He is avoiding you guys, another way is to ask that . If the doesn’t speak, tell me. I will punch that stupid face of hers until she speak.” Hyemi said and the member eyes widen. They never thought that Hyemi will be this violent and Hyemi walk out of the class.

Woohyun feel so burden, every part of his body feel so tired. He can’t even walk properly, the whole day he is dragging his feet wherever he go. He reaches the detention room and he enter sitting at the corner of the room. He throws his bag on the table and lays his head on the table. Annoying what everyone says, he just wants to leave the world for these 2 hours. “See even the student council attend detention; you teachers still want us to learn from them. I heard he punch the glass of the music room, we should learn from him about that.” The gangster laugh and the teacher stare at him.

He shut his eyes, the image of you crying starts coming out one by one. Tears slips through his eyes, the only sentence in his mind was ‘I am sorry…’. *I don’t want to hurt you, I didn’t know she will do things like this…I am sorry my precious princess.* He cried silently with his bag covering his face. He took out his cell phone from his pocket, placing it in front of him on the table and he press the button ‘image.’ Then press the button ‘slide show’ and place it there, watching the picture being screen on the phone one by one to let the time pass by.

YOURS SIDE

You let out a breath, you just finish your duties and you slide down leaning against the teacher’s table. You lean the back of your head on the wooden side, relaxing your mind from all of those thoughts. “_____-shi.” Miyoung your classmate called and you look at her. She kneels at your eye level, she held out a notebook. “Can you pass this to Myungsoo-shi for me? My club needs to leave the school now and the basketball club is not in school now…” She said. “Can’t you pass it to him yourself tomorrow?” You ask. “There is a class test tomorrow…” She plays with her finger and you took the book from her. “Okay.” You smile and she beam. “Thank you!” She hugs you and leaves the classroom.

You look at the notebook, you flip through the pages and you saw a little note written by pencil now the side. “I hate it when she is crying and didn't tell us…I hate it when I can’t help her with anything and she is suffering it alone herself.” You sigh. *I guess I owe him an apologize…* You thought and stood up and slung your bag over your shoulder.

Suddenly, your head lid up and you realize you are outside the detention room now. You wanted to walk away. But, your foot doesn’t listen to you. You want to have a peek on Woohyun, at least you want to know how is him now. You in heal a deep breath and walk out. But, there’s no one there. You look at your watch, *the detention already end 15 minutes ago…* You thought and hung your head low.

INDOOR SPORT HALL

Woohyun will always avoid the rest of the member and do his own training, he didn’t even spit anything out from his mouth. He will just shoot the basketball into the hoots, when the members came near to him. He will just walk away giving excuse like going to the bathroom, he need to go for a jog around the field and many other more.

Now, he is running around the field. “Oppa!” Ji Ae called and wave. But, Woohyun ignore. “Ji Ae, I think Woohyun oppa doesn’t love you.” Her friends flow her arms and said with a stern face. “Nonsense, he is just serious in his activities.” Ji Ae said and they just shrugged. *I know he does! He just needs time!* Ji Ae confirms in her mind.

AFTER YOUR CLUB ACTIVITIES

You are walking down the stairs towards the indoor sport hall, you stopped at the door of the hall. You reach out your hand, going to push the door. But, you don’t have the guts too. Then, the door opens itself. Your head look up and it’s Woohyun. His face brightens up, “hi.” He said and you gave him a soft smile. “Oppa!” Ji Ae shouted from the back and your eyes enlarge in terror. “Congrats to you, having a girlfriend. I hope you and her last long.” You said and walk passes him. Woohyun’s eyes widen, he never thought hearing this words from you. His heart hurts, he didn’t know what to do.

“Why are you talking to her?!” Ji Ae asks and Woohyun shook his head. “Why don’t you speak?! If you don’t, I will make her speak!” Woohyun grab onto her arms, “ENOUGH WITH YOUR NONSENSE ALREADY!” He yelled and everyone look at them. He let go of his hands and walk away.

“Oppa, I am sorry I yelled at you just now.” You told Myungsoo and he ruffles your hair and smile. “It’s okay, I know you are really confused now. I don’t blame you.” He said and you handed him his notebook. “Are you going to stay?” Myungsoo ask and you shook your head. “I am tired today, mianhae…” You said and leave the school ground.

With that you ended your day in school from the first day in school with changes.  

-------------------------------------

I got more and more hardworking didnt i ? Kekeks :DDD

Hope this chapter wasnt crappy and stuff >.<

Anyways, thanks for subbing, commenting and viewing this fanfics.

Really grateful to people who did that it really make me feel happy knowing that people want to read this fanfic:D

KAMSAHAMINDA!