London

My FairyTales!

I woke up from my sleep as the sunlight shine into my room, “arh…” I crutch my head with my hand. *Too much drink last night, stupid old man.* I thought. I heard knock on my door, “come in.” I order. The maid come in and bows. “Young master breakfast is ready.” She said. “Thanks…” I said. Before she leave the room. “Excuse me, can you get me some painkiller please.” I told her. “Ne.” She bow and close the door.

After the maid left the room, I lay back onto my bed. I let out a heavy sigh and stare at the ceiling. *I miss him…I don’t know why…* I thought as I cover my eyes with the back of my hand. *I guess I am just lonely…* Hayoung thought.

“BRRIINNG!” The alarm clock ring and I sat up to shut it off. *Time to wash up…* Hayoung got himself out of the bed and went into the washroom and wash up. As he got out of the bathroom, he wore a white button-up shirt and a black pants getting ready for work.

Hayoung wear the blaster and check his tie in front of the mirror. He unlocks the door and walk out of the room. Hayoung walk into the dining room for his breakfast, everyone was there except Woohyun. The butler pulls his chair for him, “Thank you.” He said to the butler.

“Hayoung-ah, you don’t need to be so kind to them. We pay them, understand?” A wicked voice said and that’s his mum. At that moment, Woohyun and Hayoung’s father clear his throat. “Hayoung-ah, I need your help.” He said as he places his newspaper on the side of the table.

“I need you to get your older brother back.” He demands. Everyone was shock, even Hayoung himself. “Why?” He asks. “Your brother is getting marry end of the year.” He declares. “What?!” Woohyun’s mother and grandmother said. “I discuss it with EunJung (Hayoung’s mother) and she thinks that it’s time he comes back.” His father said.

“BUT! WOOHYUN IS MY SON! YOU SHOULD DISCUSS IT WITH ME!” Woohyun’s mother yells. “EunJung was right; you will disagree with this idea. That’s the reason why I didn’t discuss it with you.” His father looks away. “Who is Woohyun getting married with?” His grandmother asks. “Ji Ae…” He mumbles.

Everyone’s eyes widen, “Why?!” Woohyun’s mother demands a reason. “There is no reason.” He said. “I WILL NEVER AGREE WITH THIS!” Woohyun’s mother shouts and walks away in anger. “Me too.” Woohyun’s grandmother said.

“I don’t care if you and Soyeon (Woohyun’s mother) disagree, my choice is final!” He said. “You will be going to Seoul soon, I am telling you now earlier because I want you to clear your stuff up before you leave, understand?” Father said.

“Yes father.” Hayoung agree as he can’t disobey his father. *Money here I come~* Hayoung’s mother sang in her head.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A super short update before I go out :]]]

I will update again if I am able to use the computer tonight :]

Thank you for supporting my fanfics :DDD

SUB, COMMENT AND VIEWS :D

KAMSAHAMINDA !