My special present for you ~

My FairyTales!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Opaz1qV4lg

I was listening to this song while I am writing this song, hope it helps ^^V

---------------------------------------------------

You stood outside the classroom, waiting for the teacher to arrive and you just can’t stop your hand from shaking. You are so nervous, negative thoughts are all in your mind and you shut your eyes and your hand on your head. Slowly, you slide down leaning your back against the wall. *I don’t want to fail…* you thought.

Woohyun was running towards the room, hoping that the teacher hasn’t arrived. He climbs up the stairs, in heavy breath and he saw you leaning your back against the wall. You feel so helpless; you hate that part of you the most lack of confidence. “Princess.” The warm voice call you and you lid your head up. His voice are like your hope, he always be there for you whenever you felt hopeless. “Oppa…” You called. “Don’t let the negative thoughts into you, you worked hard for today right? Woohyun oppa will always be here for you, remember this sentence.” Woohyun held onto your shoulder and give you his brightest smile.

“Student taking the retest please go into the classroom now.” The teacher announces and enters the classroom. Student one by one enter too, “here take this. This is my lucky charm, with a little extra help from it. I promise you will pass with flying colour.” Woohyun pass the lucky charm to you and you enter the classroom. You sat down and look out. Woohyun was really there, pumping his fist and smile. “Woohyun-shi, you can’t stand there.” The teacher said and Woohyun walk away.

The paper one by one was passing down, “you have 30 minutes to complete it and you may begin now.” She said and the sounds of flipping paper are all around the room. You held tight the lucky charm in your hands, *I can do it!* you cheer yourself and place the lucky charm at the corner of the table. You flip the paper and your eyes enlarge a bit. *I know how to do this.* you smile and start writing. *Please hope that lucky charm help her.* Woohyun pray.

“Time stop.” The teacher declares after 30 minutes, she went to every table and collects the script. You look out of the window and Woohyun wasn’t there. Somehow, you feel disappointed and not smiling. “You may leave the class now.” The teacher said and students run out except you. You took your own sweet time, since you thought Woohyun wasn’t there.

You reach the front of the door, someone grab your wrist. “Want to have dinner together?” The voice you never will forget said and you beam. But, you hold it back. “I don’t even know if I will pass.” You cooed. “I know you will, let’s go celebrate together.” Woohyun smile and both of you walk side by side with each other. Then, you remember the lucky charm and you handed it to Woohyun. “You can keep it, I don’t need it.” Woohyun smile.

To tell the truth, that isn’t really Woohyun’s lucky charm. He went to the temple yesterday just to get one for you and he almost got chase out by the people there. Woohyun swing the hands that are held together, back and forth with a biggest smile on his face. “I love today ~” Woohyun mumbles. “Did you say anything?” You ask him. “Nope ~” He giggles and you laugh along with him. Even time to time Woohyun would keep things to himself; you still like the Woohyun now. The normal Woohyun that you love the most.

THE NEXT DAY

You hurried run to class 2D to find Woohyun, who is doing his after school duty alone. That smile on your face didn’t fade away, from morning when you got your result from the teacher. “Oppa!” You ran in and hug Woohyun. Both of you fall onto the floor, Woohyun blink his eyes while holding the duster. His heart beats really fast, he could feel your arms wrapped around tightly around his waist and your face snuggled at his neck. He let go of the duster and hugged you back tightly too.

He snuggles his face in your neck, *Please let time stop now.* He lay back down on the floor with you lying on top of his body. “Oppa…what are you doing…?” You stumble. “Let’s just stay like this for awhile.” Woohyun shut his eyes and you melted in his hug. *Should I be doing this…? Woohyun oppa is my best friend…What happen if someone walk pass?* you thought. “You don’t know how long I wish for this to happen.” He smile sweetly from his heart and you blink. *Me too…* you thought and didn’t resist anymore.

After awhile, Woohyun slowly sat up and let go of you. Woohyun cross his leg and place his hand on his tights. “Mianhae… I hugged you too long…” He scratched his head and both of you blush. “What do you want to tell me?” He looks at you and you hold up the math retest up to show him. “Well done, see I told you. You would pass with flying colours ~” He patted your head. *I always love him patting me on the head.* you touch your head.

“For scoring so well, I have a present for you.” Woohyun smile and you just titled your head to a side. “It’s call a date.” Woohyun winked and you just sat there dumbfounded. “____, would you like to go on a date with Nam Woohyun tomorrow?” Woohyun mover nearer, both of your face are only an inch away. *Please say yes.* Woohyun thought. “Ne.” You answer with a blank face. “Really?!” Woohyun ask again. “Ne.” You smile with your sweetest smile. “YES!” Woohyun hugged you and you hugged him back.

AT NIGHT

You lay on your bed, staring at the photo frame on your night stand with that smile. “I am going on a date with Woohyun oppa tomorrow.” You smile. “I AM GOING ON A DATE WITH WOOHYUN OPPA TOMORROW!” You squeal in happiness.

---------------------------------------------------

Another update here, hope all of you like it. Kekeks :D

Thanks for the new subbies ~

THANKS FOR SUBBING, COMMENTING AND VIEWING THIS FANFIC!

KAMSAHAMINDA !! :DDDDDD