The hint of the war!

My FairyTales!

It’s Monday again, everyone have to return to school. “Morning oppa!” You smile as Woohyun wait for you at the front of the gate in front of the building. “Morning!” He smile happily remember that he had a special weekend with you even having special guest. “Let’s go to school.” He links his arm over yours.

“Yah! No touchy~” Myungsoo grab you away from Woohyun. “WHY ARE YOU HERE?!” Woohyun eyes widen. “Why can’t we go to school together as a group?” Sungyu swing his left arm around Woohyun’s neck. “No, I mean…I thought we always meet in school.”Woohyun explained. *My only personal time with her.* He cry mentally.

“You can’t hold noona too, only I can.” SungJong link his arm with yours. *Mianhae ~~~, we are protecting you from Woohyun hyung…* SungYeol thought feeling guilty. “Don’t be like this SungYeol-ah.” Hoya patted his back. “Be normal.” Dongwoo whisper. “What are your whispering about?” Woohyun ask. “Nothing, just recalling how y ~~~ was at your house yesterday.” Dongwoo giggle and your cheek turn red.

“Yah! Don’t think about that! Delete it away from your memories!” Myungsoo and Woohyun chase after him. *Act normal!* SungYeol thought. “I don’t even know you have “S” line ~~~” SungYeol tease you. “Yah, Lee SungYeol!” Woohyun slung his arm around SungYeol’s neck and ruffles his hair roughly. “Yah! Hyung!” SungYeol protested. “~~~, let’s go.” Hoya and SungJong along with Sungyu continue walks to school.

“Hyung save me!” SungYeol shout for help. “Bye~” Sungyu wave. “HYUNG!” SungYeol yell. “~~~-ah ignore them lets go to school.” Hoya smile. Then, a girl age around 6 years old holding the Pikachu toy you are collecting. “Oppa, what date is today?” You ask Hoya as 8 of you enter the school. “10 January, why?” Hoya look at you.

You quickly take out your phone and check your canlender, “Eh~” You scream softly. “OPPA!” Ji Ae hug Woohyun. “Hoya oppa, I will go to class first.” You smile and bid goodbye. Woohyun look at your back as you walk into the school with your head hung down. “Let go of me!” Woohyun push her away and follow you.

“HYEMI-AH!” You pout and hug her. “Wae?” She pat your back. “Pikachu~” You pout again and rock her left and right. “What about Pikachu?” She look at you. “I didn’t collect the last Pikachu!” You look at her and act like a kid. “You are so cute!” Hyemi pinch your cheek and smile. “It’s Okays, you got the others right?” She slung her arm around your shoulder and walk towards the next class.

*Pikachu.* Woohyun thought as he overheard you and Hyemi’s conversation. He smile and call someone special. “Yeoboseyo?” Woohyun called. “Young master?!” The butler ask in shock. “Erm… I need help from you.” He rub the back of his neck. “Yes, I will help you! What do you want young master?” The butler answer. “Pikachu.” He said. “Pikachu…?” His butler question. “The gift or toy for happy meal…I know the date is over…Please!”Woohyun begged.

“Oh that’s easy! Are you giving it to miss ~~~?” He asks. “How did you…I mean thanks!”He blushes. “Your welcome, it’s rare that young master ask something. I will pass it to you during recess time.” He said. “Thanks! Meet me behind of the school.” He answers. “Yes Sir!” Then both of them hung up the phone and Woohyun walk towards his next class.

IN CLASS

You are in class feeling gloomy, *Hais~ My Pikachu~.*you play with your finger. “You Okays?” Myungsoo concern. “Ne!” You smile. “Do you have activities after school?” Myungsoo look at you. “I got a student council meeting; I will catch up with you later?” You smile. “Can you don’t go?” He pouts. “I can’t Mianhae~” You pat his head.

“~~~-ah, can I ask you a question?” Myungsoo ask you a question. “Yup, what do you want to ask?” You answer while copy downs the notes from the blackboard. “What happen if one day Woohyun hyung leave you?” Your eyes wide up and your pencil lid broke. “What are you talking about oppa? Why will Woohyun hyung leave?” You look at him in shock.

“I mean what happen if Woohyun hyung ignores you one day?” He asks. “For one day or…?” You ask. “No, I mean totally ignore you the rest of your life and being mean to you…” Myungsoo sentence being cut by you. “Hahas, stop asking a question that will not happen… I mean why would he ignore me?” You try to claim yourself down. “For special reason?” He answers. *I can’t tell you… I myself doesn’t know what will happen Halmeoni didn’t say…* He thought.

“Then I will make him notice me and care for me.” You smile. “Last question, do you love him?” He ask seriously. *Love…?* you thought. “Yes, as a friend I really love him.” You beam. “No as in girlfriend and boyfriend relationship.” He said. “Nah, I want him to find a girlfriend. Why would I love him?” You giggle. “I see, Okays then.” Myungsoo nodded his head. You touch your heart using your left hand, *Why am I feeling guilty? Am I lying to myself…?* you thought as you solve that feeling out.

“~~~-ah.” Myungsoo wave his hand in front of your face. “Ne?” You answer as you come back to earth. “Let’s go for recess~” He held your hand and let you out of the room. “Yah~ No touchy.” SungYeol copy Myungsoo. You look around for Woohyun. “Sungyu oppa, Woohyun oppa not joining us for break?” You asks. “He said he have something to do, don’t worry about him.” Sungyu ruffles your hair.

*Don’t tell me…What Myungsoo oppa said just now is coming true?* you thought in worry. “~~~-ah!” SungYeol called you. “Coming!” You run towards them.

AT WOOHYUN’S SIDE

He run towards the back of the school and there was no one there. He sat on the bench and wait for them. After 5 minutes, he start to play the games he download and as time go by Woohyun got more and more important as the bell is going to ring anytime. “Young master!” He yell. “Mianhae, something caught up.” He explained. “It’s Okays, thanks really!” He hug him and run back to class before the bell ring.

*I am super hungry~* He thought as he sat down. *I think it’s worth it to give up my food of her smile.* Woohyun giggle to himself and stare at the toy. “Woohyun-ah!” Dongwoo call him. He hurry shove the toy under this table. “Ne?” Woohyun look at Dongwoo. “Did you eat what ~~~ brought for you just now?” Dongwoo said.

“Huh?” I answer. “She left a green sticky on your table before I went to the bathroom. Did you saw?” Dongwoo question Woohyun. “Ne…I must thank her.” Woohyun lied. He spot a shattered piece of the green paper on the floor, he pick up and saw some of the words that you wrote.*It’s her words.* Woohyun heard Ji Ae laughing. *Ji Ae!* Woohyun stare at her angrily.

AFTER SCHOOL

“Woohyun we will see you at the indoor sport hall then.” Sungyu and Dongwoo wave goodbye. “Oppa!” Ji Ae linked arm with Woohyun. Woohyun yank his arm back and stare at her in rage. “Wae oppa? You seem angry with me.” She pout. Woohyun rolled his eyes and slung his bag over his shoulder.

“Oppa, why are you angry with me?” Ji Ae starts her disgusting aeygo. “YAH! YOON JI AE! STOP IT! DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I HATE YOU?! STOP BUGGING ME! ALSO, STOP THOSE DISGUSTING AEGYO OF YOURS! MAYBE THOSE GUYS WILL LOVE IT OR EVEN TREAT YOU LIKE A GODDESS! BUT, I DON’T!” Woohyun yelled at her, feeling better than before.

“Oppa, you hate me because of her?! THAT STUPID GIRL?!” Ji Ae yell back in disbelieve. “She not stupid! She is just naïve and innocent! Not like you evil and horrible girl!” Woohyun scream at Ji Ae. Ji Ae then smirk, “so what I am the one who took away that bread? I am the one who shattered the paper? Or even purposely kick the cupcake on the friendly match? She just an average girl! What so great about her?! I can be hundreds times better than her!” She shouted.

“So you admit; I didn’t know you change so much Ji Ae. I always thought…”Woohyun sentence cut off by Ji Ae. “Thought what? I am still the stupid Ji Ae? Who thought fairy tales really happens? That stupid Ji Ae who thought that if you treat people well and with love one day that person will love you back? Heh…Heh…Of course you didn’t know anything! In your eyes there is only her! ~~~~ ! ONLY HER!” She smirk. “Let me tell you, I wouldn’t let her go like this, I will make her suffer! Worst then what I am suffering now!” She said.

“YOU DARE TOUCH HER, I WILL KILL YOU!” Woohyun warn her. “I dare!” Ji Ae dare Woohyun. “I will let her feel how it feels like when the person she love leave her and…” Woohyun can’t take it anymore, he lift his hand up ready to slap her hard on the face. “OPPA!” You stop Woohyun. “We will see Nam Woohyun.” Ji Ae laugh evilly and leave.

Woohyun slowly let his hand down back into his pocket and force a smile. “How is your day?” He asks. *I can’t pull her down this game, she is innocent.* He thought. “Oppa…Why?” You look at Woohyun in disappointment.

“Hmmm?” Woohyun knee down at your eye level. “Why you…I mean you almost slap Ji Ae…Why?! She is friendly.” You said. “~~~-ah, you believe people too easily…Let me tell you, you can’t really believe in people by the way they treat you. You don’t know how it feels when someone betray you…” Woohyun said.

“Lastly, leave Ji Ae the further the better.” Woohyun walk away and towards the meeting room. *Why is everyone telling me not to get close with Ji Ae?! She is really friendly…* you thought as you walk towards the meeting room. You sat across Woohyun and Ji Ae, beside your class vice-chairman Hyung-in.

“Thanks for attending this meeting, we are here to talk about the upcoming festival and each class have to organize one. Either is a show, café or games.” The teacher in charge said. “Can we combine?” Ji Ae ask. Woohyun stare at Ji Ae and she smirk. “If you want you can…” The teacher answer. *I don’t like what she is thinking…* Woohyun thought. “So any more problems?” The teacher look at everyone. “If there is no problem please hand in by Wednesday…” The teacher left the room.

“~~~, I have to go first. My club is starting…” Hyung-in said as she push her glasses. “Ne, no worries. I will take care of it.” You smile and she leave. Then you know the meeting room left the three of you. “~~~! Isn’t it great?! We can combine class together for festival!” Ji Ae held your hand in excitement. *What is she planning now?!* Woohyun thought. “Maybe…I have to ask the class too…” You slowly pull your hand back.

“I guess you two should talk, I will go to the bathroom.” You leave the room. When the sound of the door shut, Woohyun turn and stare at Ji Ae. “What are you planning now?” Woohyun ask. “You will see~” Ji Ae laugh. “Do you think class 2C will agree with you?” Woohyun asks. “I have my own plan; protect your princess if you want. But, it’s useless.”Ji Ae fold her arm and left. *Aish!* Woohyun slam the table with his fist.

AT NIGHT

Woohyun went into his room and sat down on his chair. He place his bag pack on the table and it. The toy he wanted to give you roll out from his bag, Woohyun hold the toy and turn in around. “I guess I can’t pass it to her then…” Woohyun sigh. He unlock the last cupboard if his study desk and took out a pink colour box with tiara picture printed on it.

He wrote something on a sticky and paste it on the Pikachu. He then place it inside the box and lock it up. *Hais…* He sigh and suddenly he remember what Ji Ae told him today. “I can’t! I will protect ~~~!” Woohyun assure.

JI AE’S SIDE

“Young lady, you got a phone call from London.” The maid inform her. Ji Ae run towards the living room and answer it. “Hello? Auntie? How are you?” Ji Ae ask while sitting down on the sofa. “Ji Ae-arh, are you sure you want to do that?” Her auntie said. “Of course, I love him.” Ji Ae answer.

“Okays then, I will call you again.” Her aunt hung up. *Nam Woohyun soon!* She laugh.

---------------------------------------------

Hello everyoone ~

Chapter 7 here, hope it doesnt disappoint you~

THANKS FOR THE COMMENT AND SUPPORT FOR THIS FANFICS !

*BOWS!*

PLEASE CONTINUE SUPPORT ME ~ KAMSAHAMINDA !

:DDDDDDDD