Rest In Peace Mum.

My FairyTales!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzjCcsFmx4w&feature=related 

I was listening to this when I am writing this chapter, listen to it alright? Thanks :) IT'S A MUST! (THIS IS THE LULLABY)

-----------------------------------------------

They got back from the hospital, Woohyun stood at the middle on the hallway of the big house and it’s empty. He clenched his fist, turning back and punches his father faces again. His father landed onto the floor, “WHY DO YOU HAVE TO PUSH HER DOWN THE STAIRS?! ARE YOU HAPPY SHE’S DIED NOW?!” Woohyun yelled in tears. “Wait…” He swallows his tear back a little. “What am I talking about? Of course you are happy…You never loved mum before right? You should be happy that she left you…” Woohyun laughed a little and walk away. “Appa…” Hayoung help him up. “It’s my entire fault that he loses his mum…” His father sighed.

Woohyun twisted the door knob and enter his mother room. Suddenly, a warm feeling flow through his whole body. *it reminds me of omma…* Woohyun thought. His hands trace the outline of the table and he lean against the bed. He took the photo frame that was placed on the night stand, he touches the picture and a tears fall onto the photo frame. “Omma…” Woohyun cried. Next, the small music box caught his eyes. He opens it and a melody flow out. “It’s the song that omma always sang when I was young…” He murmurs.

He took the music box on his mother bed and his chin on top of his arm which was on the bed. “Lalalala…la…la…la…” He broke down. The flashback came in one by one of the memories he had with his mum.

FLASHBACK

“Omma!” Woohyun run towards his mother with a big smile. “Welcome backs home from school my little angel.” His mother carries him up from the ground. “How was school?” His mother asks. “It was fun. But, I miss omma the most.” Woohyun wrapped his small arms around his mother’s neck and lay on her shoulder. “It’s really sweet of you, are you hungry?” His mother asks and he nodded his head. “Woohyun goes for a shower and omma will cook your favourite meal alright?” His mother put him down and he nodded his head with a brightest smile. “Good boy.” His mother pinch his nose and he run along to the bathroom.

After shower, Woohyun will run out from the toilet. “Omma!” Woohyun yelled. “Aigoo! Woohyun-ah, why did you run out from the toilet without any clothes on?” His mother quickly uses a towel and cover him afraid that he will catches a cold. “Because Woohyunnie wants omma to help him.” He said and his mother smile. “Alright let’s go.” His mother carries him up again to his room.

“Omma.” Woohyun called while his mother is putting the pants for him. “Yes my little angel?” She asks now taking the shirt out from the drawer. “Where’s appa? Will he come back home tonight?” The little Woohyun ask and his mother stopped her movement with a sigh. “Maybe not…Your appa is really busy with work.” She forced out a smile and put on the shirt for Woohyun. “I don’t want appa to work, I miss him.” Woohyun pouts and his mother ruffles his hair. “But, Woohyunnie have Omma right?” She smile and Woohyun hugged her. “Ne, Woohyunnie love Omma the most.” He said and his mother smile in bless.

“Is it delicious?” His mother asks and Woohyun nodded his head with a big grin. “Aigoo, you have sauce all over your face.” She giggles and clears it up for him. “When I grow up, Woohyunnie wants to cook yummy meals for Omma too!” He said and his mother nodded her head. “Omma will be waiting for that day Woohyunnie.” She replied. “Promise alright?” Woohyun show out his little pinkie and his mother laced through his pinkie. “Promise.” She answers.

At night, Woohyun’s mother was sitting on her rocking chair inside her room looking through the windows. A knock was heard from the door, “come in.” She said and a little head poke out. “Woohyunnie why aren’t you in bed?” His mother asks and Woohyun run towards her. “Because Woohyunnie want to sleep with omma~” He is now on his mother’s lap. “But, Woohyunnie is a big boy now you shouldn’t sleep with omma anymore.” She said and Woohyun cooed. “I don’t care I want to sleep with omma tonight!” He run towards the bed and climb up lying on the bed.

His mother chuckled a bit; she stood up from her chair and lay beside Woohyun. “Only for tonight.” She said and Woohyun smile hugging his mother. Woohyun’s mother starts to hums the melody of the lullabies, patting Woohyun’s back and his hair. Slowly, Woohyun falls asleep in his mother ‘arms. “Sweet dream my little angel.” She said softly and pecked him.

ANOTHER FLASHBACK

“Woohyun it’s time to eat.” His mother sang and he ignores her. “Woohyun…” She his hair. “I am not hungry!” He said firmly. “Please just a little…” His mother pleaded him. “LEAVE ME ALONE!” He shouted and pushes his mother out of the room. After awhile, Woohyun’s mother came into the room and cooked Woohyun’s favourite meals. “Woohyun-ah, see what Omma cooks for you~” She sang and Woohyun clenched his fist. “How can you be so happy when your husband has an affair?” He bit his bottom lips to prevent tears from coming out. “Woohyun…” His mother frowned. “Tell me!” Woohyun hit the food away and it landed onto his ground.

“Why do you have to suffer this alone?! Why don’t you leave him?! I wouldn’t blame you! I just don’t want omma to suffer anymore…” He cried and his mother look away hoping that tears doesn’t come out. “I will ask the maids to clear up for you…” She left the room, shut the door and slide down against the wall in tears. *I can’t leave him because I want to give you a whole family Woohyun…I am sorry for being so selfish…* His mother covers with her hands.  

Few weeks later, “Woohyun please don’t leave!” His mother shouted in tears. “Just let him go! He wants to leave right? Let him be!” His father shouted. Woohyun clenched his fist, “I am sorry…” He said and left the house leaving his mother behind. “Woohyun…” She cried in tears. In between the nights, Woohyun’s mother will sit on her rocking chair and cry thinking about Woohyun. Holding the photo frames and remembering all those wonderful memories they had when they are young.

PRESENT.

“Omma…I am sorry…I am a horrible son…I left you behind while I run away from reality…” His cried. “If I had a chance to changes everything…I wouldn’t leave…I Miss omma’s cooking, omma’s hugs, omma’s lullabies and the most is omma’s love…Omma… why did you leave Woohyunnie alone…? Why didn’t you bring Woohyunnie along with you…?” Woohyun mumbles in pain. “Omma… you haven’t tries Woohyunnie’s cooking… you promise me…” He murmurs. “I don’t care if I am getting an arrange marriage a not… Woohyunnie just want Omma back…Woohyunnie just wants omma back…” He bangs his fist on the bed.

Woohyun’s father stood outside the room, he saw how much pain Woohyun in and he lowers his head. *What kind of father am I? I let my son in so much pain…* A tear slip through his eyes and he walk away.

THE NEXT DAY.

Woohyun’s eyes are red and puffy. He cried the whole night in his mother room, his now like a living zombie. He had no emotion at all; he just sat there on the benches looking at his mother body inside the coffin. His father came and he bowed. “Why did you come? Me and my mum don’t want to see you.” He hissed and his father lowers his head. “I am sorry…” He said and Woohyun scoffed. “Just leave; your sorry wouldn’t help anything!” He screamed. “Woohyun-ah… About your marriage it’s cancel…” His father said and leaves the church not wanting to make a scene.

“Don’t you think it’s too late to cancel the marriage? Why didn’t you cancel it when Omma is alive?” He scoffs and shook his head in disappointment. His father stood there in shock. However, he still leaves the church. “Omma…Don’t you think you marriage an idiot who only realize things when your life is taken away?” Woohyun said and a tear slip through his eyes.

Outside the church, Woohyun’s father lighted up a cigarette and smoke. He looks up, *Soyeon-ah… I am sorry I wasn’t a wonderful husband that you dream off…I should be less stubborn and let you go with Junho…If I wasn’t that stubborn at the time you will not suffer and you wouldn’t lose your life…You will happily leaving with Junho right now…* He thought and puffed out. Suddenly, a warmth breeze blow across him and the grip of his hands got weaken. The cigarette dropped down onto the floor, Woohyun’s father eyes widen and let out a laugh. “I forgot you don’t like it when I smoke don’t you…? I promise I wouldn’t anymore…” He said and step onto the cigarette.

The ceremony starts, everyone stood up and the priest starts to say something. Woohyun’s eyes didn’t even leave his mum body; he just stares at it blankly. One by one everyone came forward and places a sunflower beside her; last but not least it’s Woohyun’s turn. He took a step and tears burst out. He doesn’t wants to place the flower there, he knew if he places the sunflower there means it’s the last time he’s going to see his mother’s figures. He squad beside the coffin, “Omma…” He cried.

“Omma… Wake up? It’s late in the morning… Time to wake up…” Woohyun whisper and people starts to cry. “Omma…Woohyunnie loves you… I love you…” He mumbles through his tears. He then unwilling places the sunflower beside the coffin and walk down the stairs. “Hyung…” Hayoung comfort him. *Omma…* Woohyun shut his eyes. After the ceremony, people came and told Woohyun to stay strong and cheer up. “You all right…?” The familiar deep voice said and he turns. He saw his gangs, he run towards them and broke down. “I miss my mum really!” Woohyun shouted and Sungyu hugged him. The rest of the Infinite members stood there and comfort him.

“I am the worst son!” Woohyun yelled feeling lots of regret. “Hyung…” SungJong cry along with him. “No you are not…” Myungsoo said and kneel down as the same eye level as Woohyun. “Your mum doesn’t wants to see you like this…” Myungsoo said and Woohyun look at him. “Your mum didn’t leave you…She just went to some where that’s very far…She will always be in your heart, protecting you and love you…” Myungsoo tell Woohyun. “It isn’t like you who will say this type of words…” Woohyun laughs a little. “It’s her…I told her…” Myungsoo answer and Woohyun’s eyes widen in surprises. “Before we came…We told her what happen to you…She wanted to come…But, she knew she can’t…because of your marriage…” Myungsoo look away and Woohyun cries.

AT NIGHT.

Woohyun sat on his mother rocking chair, holding that music box that played the lullabies that his mother always hums the melody to make him sleep better. He looks at the starry night, stars are all over the sky and he softens a bit. *Are you one of them omma…?* Woohyun thought. A warm breeze flew in again, he eye lids grow heavy and he doze off into his dream land. In his dream, he found himself at a place that is all white. He stood up and looks around. “Woohyunnie.” The voice that is filled up with love called him, he quickly turn around and saw his mother standing there wearing a white dress. She opens up her arms, hinting him to hug her and he did. He run towards his mother and hug her tightly. “Omma!” Woohyun cried.

“Aigoo~ why is my little angel crying?” She his hair. “Omma, Woohyunnie is sorry please come back to me! Don’t leave Woohyunnie behind!” He broke down. “Silly boy, omma didn’t leave Woohyunnie. Like what _____ said, Omma will always be in your heart and protecting Woohyunnie from very faraway places.” She smile and Woohyun shook his head. “I don’t want! Woohyunnie wants omma to beside him!” Woohyun cooed a little. “Aigoo, my little angel you are so adorable!” She pinches his cheeks.

His mother pulled herself away from him, Woohyun look at her. “OMMA! WHERE ARE YOU GOING?!” Woohyun shouted. “Woohyunnie, remember to find someone you really love alright? Omma will always be there protecting you. Woohyunnie! Omma loves you!” She gave him one last smile and she disappears. “OMMA!” Woohyun yelled and he realizes it’s a dream. But, it’s so real. “Omma…” He sank back into the rocking chair and he pick up the music box on the floor. *That’s right…Omma will always be in my heart protecting Woohyunnie…* He smile and touches his heart. *Omma, Woohyunnie loves you too…* He smile. 

---------------------------------------

I cried alot when I am writing this chapter, more than any other chapter.

I think this is one of the best chapter I wrote... Hahas :D

I hope you this update is well written seen I didnt update for 6 days :p

ANYWAYS, THANKS FOR COMMENTING, UPDATING AND VIEWING THIS FANFICS!

KAMSAHAMINDA!