Hate is always more easy to put down compare love.

My FairyTales!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MimRJP2xboo&feature=related

I was listening to this song while I was writing this chapter, hope it suit this chapter. ^^v

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Like what the book said, hate is always more easy to put down compare love…* Woohyun thought as he shoots the basketball aimlessly into the basket. *Let’s end this…* He thought.

It’s already the middle of the night; you lock up the door of the home Mac room and rush down to the indoor sport hall. *Out of so many days, why must be today we have to end it so late?!* You thought hoping Woohyun haven’t leave the school ground. You push the door panting and sweating at the same time.

You walk in standing beside Woohyun, “tell me…What the deal between you and Ji Ae…is” You ask and he ignore you continue shooting the basket into the basket. “Tell me!” You slap the basketball away from his hand and he look away. You held onto his shoulder and look into his eyes. “Please I beg you tell me…Stop keeping secret away from me…Let me help you oppa…” You cried. *I am sorry…I can’t tell you…You can’t help me…* Woohyun thought in sadness.

“Like what you saw, Ji Ae and I am a couple. There’s no deal between us.” He said coldly and you lid up your head. “Stop lying!” You yelled and he shut his eyes. “I am not lying, it’s the truth. I love Ji Ae, I really love her. I thought I always hate her. But, I was all wrong…The truth is…” “STOP!” You shouted covering your ears with your hands, not wanting to hear those words from him.

“If you have nothing to ask, please leave the sport hall so I can clean the floor.” He carries the bucket of water and a cloth. He start to wipe the floor, you inhale a deep breath and wipe away of your tears. “Do you ever love me before, love me more than a friend…?” You ask and Woohyun’s eyes enlarge. “Answer me this question and I will leave here…” You said and Woohyun shut his eyes tight. *I am sorry, it’s the best for the both of us…* He thought in disappointment.

“No, I never love you before.” His cold words spat out and you bite your bottom lips preventing the tears from flowing out. “Then, what am I to you?” You ask and he throws the wet cloth into the bucket. He stood up standing in front of you, “you? You are just a toy that I played with in this few years.” Your jaws dropped and tears just flow out itself. “Who you think you are? Do you really think you are a princess? Do you think I really I really love you?” He scoff and his back facing you now.

“You are just an average girl; I can get it anywhere with just a snap on the finger. Stop wasting your time and get a new boy. There’s no point staying beside me because I only love Ji Ae.” He said clenching his fist. “That means all those promise we made and talks are all fake…?” You said in between your breath. “Duh, it was said to entertain you.” He said. “All those promise, not leaving each other, loving each other and protecting me is all fake…?” You ask again, you can’t accept the reality. “Yes! How many times you want me to say?! YES! YES! YES!” He shouted and you nodded your head in tears.

“Why would I give up Ji Ae for a toy like you where I can get girl like you anywhere I want? I am not that gentlemen Woohyun oppa you love; it’s all an act to play with your feelings. Wake up from your fairy tales, there isn’t any of this in life.” He cold words cut through your heart and he continues wiping the floor.

“NAM WOOHYUN I HATE YOU! WHY DID YOU CHEAT MY TRUST FOR YOU?!” You kick the bucket of the water. “LET ME TELL YOU, I WILL! I WILL FIND SOMEONE BETTER THAN YOU! THE PERSON WILL LOVE ME MORE THAN YOU!” The last sentence you said and you run out of the sport hall. Woohyun did nothing. But, he just wipes the floor using his tears. It hurts, the word he said to you and he that sentence you said before you leave. “You should be happy Nam Woohyun, why are you crying? She will be out of this game right?” Woohyun ask himself while he cries.

YOURS SIDE

The rain starts to pour heavy as you running back home in tears. *Why did you cheat my love for you?! I trust you so much…* you cried and you open the door of your house. You close the door, you leg felt Jelly and you slide down. Your eyes are cover with disappoint and betrayal. “I am just a toy to you…? Then, why did you waste so much time at me…?” You muttered like a zombie. You are soaking wet; you slowly pull your legs nearer to your chest hugging it and burst into tears.

After awhile, you scan your house. You got up and grab an empty box. You throw everything in your house that make you think of Woohyun, after that you went out of the house without any umbrella. You went to the rubbish dump outside the building and throw the box there and left. *If you want our relationship to end, I will grant it for you.* you thought.

WOOHYUN SIDE

He walks home, his clothes are all wet and he ignores it. Nothing hurts more than his heart now. He saw a familiar figure throwing a box of stuffs into the dump, he hide behind the lamp post and look closely. It’s you; he eyes widen and wait for you to leave. After you left the place, Woohyun run towards the dump and his eyes widen. You throw everything he gave you in the past, things that remind you about him into the dump.

He went into the dump, he pick up the box and hug in front of his chest. He took it home, as he slide down the door. “Meow.” Marshmallow moan. “Your mum really hates me now…She threw away everything that I gave her…” Woohyun mumbles as the hot liquid flow down. He took out a bunny soft toy, “I sew this toy for her…She said she will treat it like her life…now she threw it away.” Woohyun hand fell beside him and the back of his head leaning against the door.

He pull himself up, he went into his room and took out a paper and wrote this.

I told you to go, to go away I replied back to you that I didn’t like you because I thought I wasn’t going to see you again. I wanted to embrace you with my two arms, but I couldn’t do that
because I thought I was going to cry first. We can live apart; there is a farewell for us only fake laugh is coming out. I will send you away. So, hurry up and go and be happy clenching my fists tight, I started to cry. We can’t meet again, now we really can’t meet I bit my lips at these cold icy words I said.
I don’t want to look back, I don’t want to ever look back I tell myself over and over again, but I can’t do that. After that, the dreams of me finding you repeat just looking at your back, you don’t smile back looking at me I happily greet you even though there is no response from you. So, that I won’t end up regretting after I wake up from this dream. It isn’t easy to fill up a blank space.
The memories just shine a light to where you are,
Words that I don’t even mean, I send them to you clenching my fists tight, good luck to you.

I didn’t know it was this hard walking back home my heart is too stuffed up. I need to live better I need to fight this off. No matter how much I tell myself, it is so hard because thoughts of you roam in my mind. We can’t meet again, now we really can’t meet I bit my lips at these cold icy words.
I don’t want to look back, I don’t want to ever look back I tell myself over and over again, but I can’t do that. Even though I tell myself that I will forget a girl like you. Even though I tell myself that I will never look at a girl like you. But, again I can’t forget you. We loved each other; we really loved each other
why are we breaking up like this? (Let’s not break up). Telling me that you couldn’t live without me,
Telling me that you were going to die without me you who used to say such thing,
Where did you go? Where did you go?

He dropped his pen and the pen rolled down the table now on the floor. “I am sorry…I don’t want to leave you…But, I can’t let you get hurt by Ji Ae…I really love you…It hurts to say those words because it doesn’t mean anything…” Woohyun laid his hand on the table and cried with his head lying on top of his hand. “It’s all hurtful lies…” He muttered.

YOUR SIDE

You leave your house, running in the heavy rain pour. You went back to the rubbish dump; you start to search for the box you threw earlier. *Where’s the box?!* You thought in vex. After searching the whole rubbish dump, you sat down on the cold heartless floor. “Now the only thing I had from him it’s gone…Why did I threw it away?! Why didn’t I think before I act?!” You use your hand and cover your face as the rain pour on your back.

“I just want everything go back to the past…” The both of you mutter and cried in unison.

------------------------------------------------------------

T-T Did anyone cried? I cried... T-T

I promise to update more often right? So I update now...

Thanks for the new subbies to sub me :)))

Anyways, THANKS FOR SUBBING, COMMENTING AND VIEWING THIS FANFICS!

KAMSAHAMINDA!