The Nam's family

My FairyTales!

Your ears are waiting for Hayoung’s words to come out from his mouth. “To tell you the fact, I am not Woohyun hyung real brother.”He spoke. “What do you mean?” You astonished. “I am the second’s wife son, my dad betrayed his mum and there is me here.” He answers you looking at the floor. *Oh…that’s the reason Woohyun oppa hate his father so much.* you thought. “So means, you are his step-brother?” You ask and he just nodded his head.

“Our family is one of the most successful companies in the world, we have many branches. We sell jewels, furniture, food and we even have our own hotels.” He continues. *Woah…I didn’t know oppa’s family is so powerful…* you thought still in stun mode. “Hyung really hate my mother and run away from home.” He said. You sat up straight, “you mean Woohyun oppa run away from home to Seoul?!” You question him. “You can say that… But, soon he was found.” He answers.

“Can I ask you a question?” You said. “Sure~” Hayoung answers. “Why out of so many countries, he come to Seoul?” You thought. “I heard from Soyeon ajumeoni that because hyung promise a girl that he will come back and find her.” He answers. *That girl is me…* you thought. “Anyways, who is Soyeon?” You ask. “Hyung’s mother.” He answers. *Opps!* you slapper your mouth lightly for not being respectful. *She is funny.* Hayoung thought.

“Can you describe the family member of the Nam’s?” You requested. “Oh, sure.” He agrees. “The eldest member is Halmeoni, since harabeoji passed away when Woohyun hyung is 3 years old and I guess you met Halmeoni before right?” He asks you and you nodded. *Not in a good way thought…* you recalled. “Halmeoni is really friendly, warm and kind-hearted. She loves me and hyung a lot. She will always tell me stories about her and harabeoji. It’s really interesting and sweet.” He said. *It really is~* you rest your head on your knee.

“Halmeoni just went back to London after she asks hyung for forgiveness.” He continues. *Forgiveness?* you furrowed. “Halmeoni always regret letting appa having a second wife.” He said. *I feel sorry for Hayoung-si…* you avoid glances from Hayoung.

“Next will be appa, he is really strong and tough on the outside. But, soft inside. Appa loves hyung and me a lot, appa work very hard for the family so that we can live in a good environment. Appa is also stubborn; you can’t stop him from doing things that he thinks is right. So be careful of him okays ~~~-si?” Hayoung said. “Why?!” You answer in surprises. *Because I am very sure both of you will meet one day.* Hayoung thought. “Nothing, just telling you.” He smile and you just nodded your head.

“Then, is Soyeon ajumeoni.” He smiles. *Woohyun’s mum….*you thought. “I pity Soyeon ajumeoni…” Hayoung’s shoulder deflates. “Why?” You ask. “It’s because of my mum, she lost her only son. Sometimes, when I woke up during the night to get a cup of water. I always hear Soyeon ajumeoni crying, saying stuff related to hyung.” He looks up and daze into the sky. *Must be tough on her.* you thought. “But, she can be really fun too.” Hayoung giggle remembering the incident both of them been through. *I know what you mean…* you recalled what happen at the shopping mall.

“Lastly, is me! Nam Hayoung~!” He smiles. “Hayoung-si, you forget about someone.” You said. “Who?” He looks at you. “Your mother.” You answer. “My mum…” He mumbles. *Did I say something wrong?* you look at the sad Hayoung. “My mum is a sly woman.” He blurted out. “Why are you saying something like this about your mother?!” You reply in shock. “It is the fact; my mum will do anything to get what she wants. Even, it does have to cut ties with me.” He gives you a weak smile.

“It can’t be…Any mother will not do this to their own children right?” You said. “Maybe other mothers will not. But, my mum yes. The thing she loves most is money, fames and jewels. The reason she gave birth to me is to get into Nam’s family.” Hayoung said. You look at Hayoung who is in pain, his eyes are well-up by tears. “I am sorry…” You apologized. “Why?” He asks you. “I shouldn’t ask so much…” You look at him. “Nah, its okays ~” He ruffles your hair with a fake smile to make you feel better.

“Anything more you want to know?” Hayoung ask. You thought about it for awhile. But, there is someone you want to know more about. “Ji Ae…” You whisper. “Ji Ae?!” He answers in shock. *Why does ~~~-si want to know about Ji Ae?* Hayoung thought. “It’s Okays if you don’t want to talk to about it.” You smile not wanting to hurt anyone. “Ji Ae love hyung…” Hayoung mumbles. “Hmmm…?” You reply as you didn’t hear it properly.

“I said Ji Ae love hyung; she will do anything to get him.” Hayoung said. “Oh~” The only word came out. “Ji Ae is the only daughter of the Yoon’s family…” “STOP!” Woohyun yelled. “Oppa…” You answer in shock. “Myungsoo take her away, I have something to talk to my younger brother here.” Woohyun said in a scary tone. “Let’s go back to class.” Myungsoo pull you with him. “WAIT!” You shouted. But, he ignores you.

As they hear the sound of the door being shut, “why are you telling her things related to the family?!” Woohyun yelled. “It’s sooner or later she will found out…” Hayoung sentence was cut by Woohyun’s punch. “Don’t pull her into something like this! She is innocent!” Woohyun shouted. “Then, go back to London! The only way to protect her!” Hayoung scream back. “Don’t say I didn’t warm you appa knew the reason you didn’t want to return to London. He will be here soon and do what he will do.” Hayoung said wiping away the blood at the edge of his mouth and walk back to class. *That old man is coming…?* Woohyun thought in fear.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Updates here! Thanks for the new reader :]

KAMSAHAMINDA ! FOR SUPPORTING :]

*BOWS!* T-T

A little information I guess... :}

Myungsoo :]

Cute :]