Temptation of Daehyun

Cheesecake with Coffee (Fried Tofu Cake sequel) [on-going: chapter 16] #ALIVEEEEEE

 

Red was the perfect description of Lanny’s face as she heard Daehyun’s reply to her weird and impulsive question. She immediately turned her back on him to hide her face.

So it means… we’ve been there?! What the hell did I do for the past years? Does that mean I’ve fulfilled some of my ual fantasies with him? Is that how lewd I was

While Lanny was busy bickering with herself, Daehyun scooped her, placed her on his back and proclaimed, “Let’s go home now, my coffee.”

She was about to curse him but then she changed her mind. “Wait, you call me coffee? That’s a weird pet name. Why coffee? It doesn’t sound so sweet at all.”

“You don’t like sweet stuff, remember?” he defended as he continued to walk while carrying her on his back. “We decided to call each other by our favorite food. I love cheesecake while you love coffee. I asked you once why coffee and you answered because it keeps you going and you can’t live without it. When you told me that, I knew I was gonna call you coffee forever.”

She embraced his neck to make sure she won’t fall and told him, “You’re a real time machine, huh, ain’t you? You really do remember everything. I wish I could remember everything. From the time we first met, to our first date, our first kiss, our marriage, our honeymoon and everything…”

Me too Lanny… but now isn’t the right time. I need first to know who that person is… He might ruin our interrupted love story, Daehyun thought as he continued walking, not knowing Lanny fell asleep.

A few metres away from their home, he accidentally witnessed a couple making out in the backseat of a Kia Forte5 2014. He wanted to turn his head but his hormones won, making him observe the couple. He watched their every pump and grind.

Pffft… this guy is lame. Does he even watch yadong? That girl will never reach ‘coz he’s too wimp. Does he even have testosterone in his body? With that woman’s body , I’d definitely be a beast within minutes. Although Lanny has better assets than that woman…

“Daehyun-ah…” Lanny mouthed as she woke up, disturbing Daehyun’s dirty thoughts.

He stopped from watching and criticizing the couple in congress and continued to leg their way home.

As they entered their home, Lanny got off from Daehyun’s back, threw her shoes somewhere and dashed to the bed.

“Yah, Lanny! Brush your teeth and change your clothes before you sleep! You’ll get cavities and body odor!” he ordered as he hurriedly changed footwear.

Then he went in their room to change clothes and clean himself. He checked on Lanny and saw her fast asleep with her clothes on.

She hasn’t probably brushed her teeth. Aish, she’s still lazy as ever. When she’s sleepy, she’ll just sleep like a boss. Should I change her clothes?  –punches self–  Yah, Daehyun. She still doesn’t totally accept you as her husband. And what if I can’t help myself and… Ah, no! Just let her sleep. She’s tired.

Just as he was about to go to the bathroom, Lanny’s hand pulled his shirt.

“Let’s sleep, Daehyun. Now.”

D-Does she even know what she’s saying?!? I-Is… is that a signal or what? No… No, I don’t think so. She’s just sleepy, okay. Just sleepy and nothing else. Nothing else.

“O-Okay, you said so.”

After that, he took off his pants and his shirt and threw them somewhere. Later on, he turned off the lights and laid his tired body next to Lanny.

“Daehyun…” she said as she shifted near to Daehyun.

“Yes, Lanny?”

“D… O… Y… O… U… L… O… V… E?”

“What?”

Lanny placed her arm on Daehyun’s stomach and her leg on his hip. Daehyun immediately felt something throbbing in his boxers.

“D-O-Y-O-U-L-O-V-E-M-E, D-O-Y-O-U-L-O-V-E-M-E, D-O-Y-O-U-L-O-V-E, do you?”

The … Lanny was singing… What are you doing? You’re seriously driving me insane! One moment you’re sweet, then you’re seducing, after that, you’re actually singing! How am I suppose to sleep in this situation… I have no choice but to endure and suffer… Well, this is better than five years ago. Definitely. As long as he won’t interfere.

Because Daehyun forgot to furl the curtains of the window, the shining sun entered their bedroom and awakened Lanny. She stretched her limbs as she yawned and gathered her senses. When she opened her eyes, a sleeping half- Daehyun appeared beside her. Her hands were on his glorious six-pack abs and her gams were on his legs.

“Omigod I’m sorry!” she blurted as the scene she saw registered in her mind and rolled to the other side of the bed. Unfortunately, she fell off the bed, her face hitting the soft black carpet.

Daehyun’s sound sleep was disturbed by her whimpering. He opened his eyes and found no Lanny next to him. He peeked in the edge of Lanny’s side of the bed and found her on the carpet shaking off the dust on her face. He gave his hand to help her stand up. When she took his hand, he pulled somewhat a bit stronger, making her kiss him on the lips accidentally.

Lanny immediately pulled over, apologizing again and again.

“I’m so sorry Daehyun, I didn’t mean it, it’s an accident. I’m so sorry!  –bows in front of Daehyun–”

Daehyun sat on the edge of the bed, let out a laugh, then kissed Lanny. He placed his hands on her waist as she kissed him back. Soon, the kiss got deeper and deeper. The next thing they knew, Lanny is on her back and Daehyun is on top of her, both still kissing each other. When Lanny slipped her tongue in his mouth, Daehyun stopped and retreated.

Lanny was left disappointed. She vented out her frustration by punching Daehyun’s back over and over.

“Yah! You face me, you bad man! Damnation carnation condensation!!! Yaaah!!!” she roared as she continued on punching his back.

Daehyun grabbed her hands, pinned her on the bed and told her face-to-face, “You’re still a good kisser, huh, ain’t you? And lecherous as ever.”

He knew she was going to say something, so he added, “Wanna know why?”