Lanny! My Goddess

Cheesecake with Coffee (Fried Tofu Cake sequel) [on-going: chapter 16] #ALIVEEEEEE

 

As their kisses went torrid, Daehyun stripped Lanny off her clothes. Both of their hands are exploring each other’s bodies. He cut off their kiss and starting gnawing her ear, making Lanny gasp in pleasure. His lips traced from her jaw to her feet. Each kiss resulted in a growling Lanny. Then, he smooched her feet up to her temple, whispering “Coffee, let’s take it slow.”

A breath of excitement and disappointment came from Lanny’s mouth. Well I guess I’m being too excited. Ugh, problems. Or am I?

Before Lanny could contemplate on her chastity, Daehyun slowly inserted his two fingers in her, his thumb on her oris. The slow rhythm made Lanny impatient, ordering him “Faster.” He followed her command, adding his two remaining fingers inside her. When she started the sheets, he removed his hand from her gave her in exchange. His wide tongue went back and forth, in and out and all around her. She can’t help but chew her lip and kick in . He ended her with her oris hard. In a blink of an eye, he shoved his rod inside her. She screamed a loud “AH!” while clawing the bed.

He planted a soft kiss on her lips as he rocked back and forth inside her. Each brought unexplainable pleasure to Lanny, making her close her eyes and moan. Then she hung her hands around his neck and begged, “Faster.”

Daehyun stopped – still inside her – surprised by her request. He stared into her pleading eyes of lust. She stared back into his twinkling eyes of lasciviousness.

“Do you want it rough?”

“Please…”

He rubbed the back of her thighs with his gentle hands, placed her legs on his shoulders, put his hands on her waist and gave Lanny the shock of her life. Daehyun gritted his teeth as he went fast and rough, rigorously slamming in and out of her. He observed Lanny moan, gasp and writhe in pleasure.

Then he paused for a while, signaling her to sit up. She attacked him with a thirsty kiss, wanting more. But he stopped her, seductively whispering, “Do you want me to teach you how to doggy?”

Knowing what Daehyun meant, Lanny positioned herself – standing on the palm of her hands and her knees.

“You know well, do you?” he breathed as he entered her and hugged her from the back.

A gasp of pain came from Lanny’s lips, having doggy style for the first time. Each hard from Daehyun gave her indescribable satisfaction. He changed his pace, ing faster and harder. Only their shallow breathing can be heard in the room.

She groaned as he massaged her s while ing in her. His long fingers played with her s, pinching and rubbing until they harden.

He can see her knees start to weaken with pleasure so he withdrew himself and stopped. He pulled her to face him as he whispered, “It’s your turn,” then he kissed her under the ear.

Lanny pushed him to lie on his back. Her warm fingers journeyed from his feet to his crotch area. Her right hand grabbed his phallus while her left parked on his left side of waist, proceeding to giving him a . When precum starts to come out from Daehyun, she let do the rest of the job. As slowly go up and down on him, her playful tongue circles and him at the same time. He starts tapping her, silently telling her that he’s coming. Then she put himself inside her, grinding on him roughly. They adjusted their position – Daehyun sitting on the bed, his back on the head board while Lanny grinding on him. A long, sensational kiss came when they eyes locked on each other.

Both of them knew they were reaching , so Daehyun pushed her to lie on her back on the bed and popped inside her.

Lanny was so tired, she just laid on the bed after their congress. She closed her eyes and proceeded to shuteye. Daehyun cuddled next to her, their bodies covered in sheets.

“I love you, Lanny.”

“Mmm.”

 

At the struck of three in the morning, Lanny woke up feeling unsatisfied and brazen. She tapped his arm that s around her waist and mumbled, “Daehyun, wake up. Please wake up~”

Daehyun remained sound in his sleep, so Lanny took a brave step to wake her husband. She shifted to face Daehyun and slowly rubbed Daehyun jr. back and forth. In a matter of seconds, Daehyun was wide awake.

“W-What are you doing?”

“I want you.”

“But I’m already here beside–”

“I want you. NOW.”

Lanny wrapped her arms around his neck and bit his lower lip. At the time Lanny’s teeth sank onto his teeth, Daehyun realized what was going on. Eventually, he bit back while caressing her back. After three minutes, Lanny tapped on his shoulder to stop.

When they both let go, she whined, “Yah! Your bite hurts!”

“Look who’s talking,” Daehyun answered back. “You bit me like samgyeopsal!”


Guys please forgive me, this is my very first time to make a chapter. OTL

This is a friendly reminder that I'm not dead and /G-Dragon voice/ I'm still alive~

Waiting for your subscribes, upvotes, comments and violent reactions~~~