My Confused Girl

Cheesecake with Coffee (Fried Tofu Cake sequel) [on-going: chapter 16] #ALIVEEEEEE

 

“COME BACK HERE YOU BYUNTAE!” Lanny screamed as she chases Daehyun. She stopped, panted and observed her surroundings. On her right was a blue door with a BATHROOM sign in sans serif font, on her left were two sliding doors covered with a light silk curtain. She became attracted to the sliding doors and opened it. A beautiful evening sky glittered with stars welcomed her. She entered the terrace, rested her arms on the sill and ogled the sky.

Then, a warm set of arms s around her waist. “You remember loving this spot?”

She turned her head and a picturesque smiling Daehyun appeared before her eyes. Her cheeks burned red, making her her head and remove his arms.

Daehyun grinned feebly, apologizing to her, “Oh, I’m sorry. I know you don’t remember anything. This will take some time and I’m willing to wait for my Lanny to come back to me.”

“Umm… are you sure you’re really my husband? I mean, what if this is a mistake? How can you be so sure it’s me? I mean… Ugh…”

“Damnation carnation condensation?”

“Yeah…” Her eyes widen as she realized he know her mantra. “Y-You know that?!”

“Like I told you, I’m your husband. It took me half a year finding you. And now that I have you, I just can’t let you go. Now, please stay with me,” he pleaded down on his knees, holding her hand.

Damnation carnation condensation… This is totally like a proposal. Now all of a sudden I’m the most beautiful woman in the world. What do I do with this situation? Should I live with my “husband” to know more about my previous life as his wife or should I forget about this? Gaaah! I hate this idea. I thought the only thing I didn’t know was my family. Then, I have a husband. Where did I go wrong? Lanny was biting her lip the whole time, looking puzzled. She couldn’t utter a word to him.

He knew this would happen, so he stood up and said, “It’s okay. This won’t happen overnight. You just tell me when you’re ready, okay? Come,  –takes Lanny’s hand–  let’s have supper first. I’m starving after that chase.”

“CHIMEEEEK!!!” squealed Lanny as Daehyun laid their dinner on the table. “What’s the beer label? Is it my favorite Asahi Super Dry? Lemme see, lemme see!!!  –claps–”

Daehyun patted her head fondly, joyful to see her happy. “Calm down, will you? Yes, it’s your favorite Asahi, ice cold.”

She snaffled the can of Asahi Super Dry, opened it and gulped down like there’s no tomorrow. She put down the now-empty beer can. “I want another can!” she commanded.

Tsk… Bossy Lanny is back. And the Drunken Master as well. Now I wonder what she will do to me. Daehyun said to himself as he watched Lanny gulped down five cans of beer and voraciously consumed three chicken drumsticks. Soon, she’ll be singing my name.

It took 16 cans of beer and 20 chicken drumsticks for Lanny to get inebriate. He started counting, “One, two, three...” and Lanny the Drunken Master has came to life. She rested her elbow on the table, put her head on her fist and winked at him.

“Hi there Daehyunnie~” she slowly purred. “You alone?”

He giggled lightly as she untied her hair and threw the ponytail at him. As much I would love her, definitely not now. She’s still baffled, my silly girl. There will be a time she’s all mine. His train of thoughts vanished as Lanny straddled on him.

“Giggling boys are cute~” then she bit his ear. Her hands started travelling on his back and in his shirt. “Oooh~ I found chocolate~” she exclaimed as her hands landed on his six-pack abs.

“Aish, you naughty Lanny. You need to sleep,” Daehyun scolded while removing her bad hands from his body.

Lanny freed her arms and wrapped them around his neck, “Carry me then.”

He hid his grin with his hand. “Yes, madam.” He supported Lanny’s weight with his hands under her thighs and carried her to their bedroom. After entering the room, he slowly reposed his drunken wife.

“Thank goodness she’s already asleep. I would go crazy if she’s still awake,” he mumbled as he removes his shirt. He took the blanket and covered their bodies. He enveloped his arm around her shoulder, later giving her a kiss on her temple. “Good night, my coffee.”


I decided to change format to make my fics eye-friendly kkk~

talk to me @legityaminohime or legityaminohime.tumblr.com