Chapter thirteen: Kiss Scene

Pitch

Chapter thirteen: Kiss Scene

Hye Ri didn’t seem to get any better. I sighed; my muscles were aching from the amount of practicing I wasn’t used too.

Two weeks had past and I had earned myself enough practices to get a day off. I was about to head out to the shopping district when Kiseop called out from the lounge.

“_____...”

I stopped, having my hand on the door knob. I turned around, and Kiseop slowly came to me, my heart beating. Hesitantly he tried to say something.

 “Uh..mm do you want to practice together again today? He asked.

I looked at him and blinked, I must have looked dumb. His expression soon turned from questioning to annoyed. Not wanting to miss this chance to get closer to him, I nodded.

“Sure. What scene are we practicing?” I asked, tilting my head slightly to the side.

 He blushed, “Uh..” He coughed. “The kiss scene.” He mumbled something, I couldn’t quite make out.

“What scene?” I asked again.

“The kiss scene!” He said half angry and embarrassed. After I heard that I too went pink. Slowly nodding I changed the subject.

“Oh, it’s so nice outside do you wanna take a walk first?” I pointed towards the window, to show what a nice day it was. He nodded and led the way out.

We walked around the whole school in silence, until we realised that we had wasted a lot of time. We were just about near the theatre when I felt as if I was being watched. I looked around. Left, right. Confused, there was no one. I was thinking too much.

We were about to head into the theatre to practice when I had another idea, I tugged on Kiseop’s shirt and he turned around.

“What is it?”

“Uh, I was wondering. Do you want to practice at the tower you showed me a few weeks ago?” I asked.

Kiseop thought about it then nodded. “Alright…”

 

We arrived at the lonely tower. Kiseop scratched his head awkwardly and then cleared his throat.

“Um, let’s start.” I nodded, and I laid myself down on the own antique sofa, pretending to sleep.

He walked closer to me, gently placing his hand on my cheeks, and bent down. I could feel his breath on my skin. My heart was beating so hard, I thought it could jump out of my heart. Just as Kiseop leaned closer, someone barged in.

“No stop!” a familiar male voice shouted. It was Kevin, what was he doing here? Kiseop and I looked at each other.

”Kevin what are you doing here?” I asked, confused. He put his hand on his head awkwardly.

“Oh hahahaha, ah you know, I was just walking around…” He laughed and smiled awkwardly. “Oh hey look, it’s a giant bird!” Kevin pointed out the window. Stupidly enough I turned around to where he had pointed. There was nothing there. Kiseop hit me on the head gently.

“Yah, you’re smart aren’t you?” I turned around to where Kevin was and he wasn’t there anymore. Right…he used that as excuse to get away. I cringed, I was so stupid.

Kevin had completely ruined our mood. Kiseop and I didn’t feel like practicing anymore.

“Ah I’m tired. I’m going back to the dorm.” He said and headed to the door.

“Oh then, I’ll come too.” I replied and followed close behind him. Like before, we both walked in silence but this time Kiseop tried to converse, a little.

“Wasn’t he the guy you auditioned with?”

I nodded. “Yeah.” We walked back in awkward silence once again.

 

The next morning, I arrived at the theatre with Kiseop. Everyone was staring and whispering. I bet they’re wondering how I could cope, working with a guy like Kiseop.

“Ah my favourite pair!” the director said to us as he greeted us with a smile. “I hope you guys had plenty of rest, because we have a long day in front of us.”

Kiseop and I bowed politely then took our spots for practice.

“Okay, we’ll practice the kiss scene today!”

I froze, the colour rising through my cheeks. I looked at Kiseop, he also looked the way I did.

“What are you waiting for? Start!” He clapped his hands together. I nodded and laid myself down. Kiseop did the same.

Walking over, he knelt down to plant the kiss that was supposed to wake sleeping beauty up. My nose started to feel itchy, oh no… a sneeze was about to come. Great timing. I cringed. Kiseop stopped.

“Why are you pulling such a ugly face?” He whispered. I couldn’t hold it anymore, I sneezed in his face.

After hours of practice, I didn’t improve one bit. I kept messing up during the kiss scene. The director told us to take our leave, since he realised it was going to be a fruitless rehearsal. Kevin came over to me.

“______ are you alright? You didn’t do too well during rehearsals.”

“I think I’m just tired.”

Suddenly Kevin’s expression lit up, “Oh that’s right your birthday is coming up right?”

I looked at him with a surprised expression then nodded. “Mm, but how did you know?”

“You told me once remember?” He chuckled then ruffled my hair, “Silly.” I giggled.

“It’s coming up this Sunday right? I hope we get to have a day off from practice so we can celebrate your birthday.” He said with a wide smile. “I also need to get you a gift, what would you like?” He asked.

“Oh, you don’t need to get me anything.” I said shaking my head. There wasn’t anything I wanted at the moment…

Kevin pouted, “I’ll just have to give you a surprise gift then!” He said poking out his tongue. I giggled.

End Chapter 13: Kiss Scene

A/N: Hello it’s HimeDesu! I hope you enjoyed this weeks chapter! I uploaded two this week. :’D Are you readers happy? // Kevin or Kiseop? Both my favourite bias~ Who do you want to end up with? Comment below (":. I hope you enjoyed this chapter.