Chapter two: The boy sitting next to me

Pitch

The evening passed and the two of us didn’t exchange many words to each other. He was in his room and I was in the lounge, sitting on the sofa while hugging a rilakuma cushion. I was getting bored, taking out my notebook I started to hum a tune, writing down the tune as I go. In a few hours I was done with my song. I think I’ll start writing the lyrics some other day.

The next morning, I woke to the sound of my alarm. “Argh, why is it so noisy?” I hit the button on my alarm clock, it was 8:30. “Oh no! I’m going to be late!” I shot up and went to wash my face. The dorm was quiet. Kiseop must have already gone to his class. I got dressed then headed to my first class. The female uniform was a navy blue colour, it consisted of a blazer, designed to fit you perfectly, a white button up t-shirt underneath the blazer with a rounded collar, and it had a puffy sleeve that covered the top my shoulders. The pleated shirt was a darker navy blue a with a white strip 4 centimetres above from the rim of the skirt.

I looked at my watch, it was 8:55, crap! I rushed out with my books, locking my dorm’s door behind me. I found my class just in time, quickly fixed my hair and found an empty spot by the window. Looking around the class room, the room was full of noisy students chatting amongst each other. I looked to my right to see who was sitting next to me. It was a boy, he had blondish brown hair, and a pretty face. He was laughing and chatting amongst his friends. He seemed like the type to be popular with the girls, I thought to myself. Embarrassingly, he caught me looking at him, I quickly turned away. Ah I’m so stupid…why do I always stare at people? 

Suddenly I felt a soft tap on my shoulder, I turned around. The guy sitting next to me gave me a sweet smile and introduced himself, “Hi, I’m Kevin. Nice to meet you.”  I nodded shyly and smiled, “Mm, nice to meet you, I’m _____”He gave me a huge grin showing his straight white teeth as we shook hands.

“What are you studying here at this school?”  he asked.
“I’m studying as a composer.” I replied.
He looked at me with a surprised smile, pointing to himself excitedly saying, “Me too, I’m studying composing and Voice, let’s be good friends!” He shook my left shoulder softly while I nodded and grinned.
“Sure, why not?”
When the teacher walked in, the class officially started.

After dinner, I went back to my dorm. Kiseop was already there. He had fallen asleep on the armchair with a book in his hand. I walked over quietly, he looked so peaceful. His sleeping face looked much nicer than when he was awake.Surely he was not comfortable sleeping there, I thought to myself. I tip toed closer to him and tapped him gently, slowly his eyes fluttered open. He looked so good. “You should sleep in your own room, it’s more comfortable..” He slowly stood up and walked into his room without saying a word, how rude can he get huh? I shouldn’t have bothered.

End Chapter two : The boy sitting next to me