Chapter four: Attacked

Pitch

A/N: Warning!: This chapter has some inappropiate words in it, if you are a person who is offended easily, stop reading now! Other than that, enjoy chapter 4 of Pitch! ^^ ♥

Chapter 4: Attacked

I was on my way to my first class when I was stopped by the girls who were shooting daggers into me yesterday when Kevin asked me to be his partner.

“Hey, you’ve got some nerve taking OUR Kevin away from us!” one of the girls shouted.
“Excuse me?” I asked, pretending I didn’t know what they were talking about. I hated drama and I knew that I was mature enough to not argue with a bunch of silly fan girls.
“Don’t act stupid, you . The class assignment the teacher gave us, you called Kevin as your partner.” Another girl said.
“Hah, you’ve got to be kidding me. Do you have a problem with your hearing?  In case you weren’t listening, he asked me to be his partner.” I replied calmly and gave them a fake smile.
“Oh my god, you .” the first girl said angrily and grabbed me by the hair. It hurt, I tried to pull away but four girls on me was too much.
“Let me go.” I yelped.
“Not a chance you dumb , you need to be taught a lesson for acting smart AND taking our Kevin from us. We’ll teach you a lesson you’ll never forget, we'll make sure you never go near Kevin again.”
Just then someone rushed over and shouted, “Hey, what are you guys doing to _______?!” It was Kevin.
One of the girls gasped “Kevin! O-oh, n-nothing, we were just having fun together.” She elbowed another girl, “Weren’t we?”
She nodded “u-u-uh yeah.”
“Don’t lie, you were hurting her. I’m very disappointed in all of you girls.” He told them.
“We are sorry, we didn’t mean to hurt her!” they yelled in sync with teary eyes, and ran away.
“Are you alright, _____?” He asked with a worried expression.
“Yeah, I’m fine.” I replied, putting a soft smile on my face.
“That’s good. If you want I can talk to the girls to tell them not bully you anymore.”
“I’m fine! Really!” I reassured him and smiled again, showing my teeth.
He had to admit, my smiles were pretty. I looked on the side of him and saw a figure walking away. The way he walked looked almost exactly like Kiseop. That’s strange, why is Kiseop in this area of the school?

Kiseop P.O.V

I have a free period at the moment, I should be at dance practice. So why am I here? Why did I follow this girl?
She has friends…
“Hey, you’ve got some nerve taking OUR Kevin away from us!” one of the girls shouted.
“Excuse me?” she said.
“Don’t act stupid, you . The class assignment the teacher gave us, you called Kevin as your partner,” said one of the followers. I hate girls like them, acting all crazy over a guy. What was this guy’s name? Kevin was it…?
“Hah, you’ve got to be kidding me. Do you have a problem with your hearing?  In case you weren’t listening, he asked me to be his partner,” she replied back.I was impressed of how she had the guts to talk back at those girls. Though what the hell does she think she’s doing? Doesn’t she know that she’s outnumbered?
1 against 4.
Is she that stupid?

“Oh my god, you .” the first girl said angrily and grabbed her by the hair. I tried to move but something was holding me back. What am I doing? Why do I want to help her?
“Let me go.” She yelped.
“Not a chance you dumb , you need to be taught a lesson for acting smart AND taking our Kevin from us. We’ll teach you a lesson you’ll never forget, to make sure you never go near Kevin again.”
Just as I was about to go and help, a guy appeared out of nowhere.
“Hey, what are you guys doing to _______?!” the guy said. That must be Kevin right?
One of the girls gasped “Kevin! O-oh, n-nothing, we were just having fun together.” She elbowed another girl, “Weren’t we?” I laughed quietly at the stupidity of those fan girls.
She nodded “u-u-uh yeah.” I rolled my eyes.
“Don’t lie, you were hurting her. I’m very disappointed in all of you girls.” He told them.
“We are sorry, we didn’t mean to hurt her!” they yelled in sync with teary eyes, and ran away. So this guy is Kevin. Heh, he isn’t even that good looking. I touched my face.
“I reckon that I’m better looking than him even,” I muttered to myself and smirked.
“Are you alright, _____?” The Kevin boy asked ____ with a worried expression.
“Yeah, I’m fine.” She replied, putting on a brave smile.
“That’s good, If you want I can talk to the girls to tell them not bully you anymore.”
“I’m fine! Really!” She reassured him, giving him a bright beautiful smile.
Wait what? Hold on a sec.
what the hell am I saying here?
I softly smiled to myself.  Che, funny me!
After standing from the distance, witnessing what had happened, I let out a frustrating sigh.
“Ah, I can’t believe I was bothered,” I turned around and went back to attend class.

End Chapter 4: Attacked