Chapter eight: Worried

Pitch

Chapter eight: Worried

Kevin and I spent the whole evening in the garden together, admiring the bloom of the flowers. I didn’t realise it had gotten so late.

“ ______, it’s late. Would you like me to walk you back to your dorm?” Kevin asked.

“Oh no, you don’t need to trouble yourself.” I smiled at him.

“You sure?”  He asked with a small worried expression.

“Yes,” I reassured him. He gave me a soft hug; my heart was about to explode.

 “Alright, I’ll see you tomorrow then, ______. Good night.”

And he walked away waving energetically. I smiled and waved back. Getting my phone out I checked the time, it read 8:00PM.

“OMO! So late already.” I said aloud to myself, and ran to the dorms. It took about 30 minutes for me to find my way back to the dorm, since the garden was very big and it took me a while to find the right path back to my dorm. The garden was dimly lit so it was really hard to tell which one was the correct path, because they all looked the same. At 8:40 PM, I arrived back to the dorm and quietly opened the door so that I wouldn’t wake Kiseop if he was taking a nap, or interrupting his thoughts or something, since he always had a thinking expression on. As soon as the door opened, I met his eyes.

Kiseop’s P.O.V

I was thinking about _____ all day. Things like: what is she doing now? Who is she meeting up with? Is she mad at me? Silly things like that, which usually don’t bother me.

“Why do I care so much?” I asked myself. I opened the door, but found no one there. I came back from fruitless hours of dance practice, because I couldn’t concentrate with _____ in my head.

“Hmm that’s strange, shouldn’t she be back by now?” I looked at the wall clock, it was 8:00PM. “What happens if that dork ran into some trouble again? “ I paced up and down the room, “if she’s not back by 9pm, I’m going to have to go out and look for her…” 

Wait a minute why was I so worried about her? She was messing with my brain. Argh.When I looked at the clock again, it was 8:30.

“10 minutes more and I’m going to go out and find her…” I thought again. I awkwardly waited for her. 8:39PM. I stood up and walked towards the door, grabbing my jacket. Just as I was about to open it, the door was opened by _____, giving me a fright.

“Yah _____! Don’t scare people like that!” I yelled. She blinked.

“Yah, you’re the one scaring people!” She shouted back, “Why are you standing in front of the door anyway? Going somewhere?” I saw her eyes wander to my jacket.

 I changed the subject, “I should be asking you, why are you going out so late anyway? A girl like you shouldn’t be wandering around at night alone with a guy.”

“What? Are you crazy? Aish, Sunbae. Why do you care anyway? It’s none of your business who I hang out with, is it?” She said angrily and marched off to her room.

She was right.

“Why do I care so much?”

Kiseop’s P.O.V end

“Aish, really. What is his problem?” I said, hitting my pillow in frustration. “Why does he get mad if I spend time with someone else?”

I shook my head and the flower Kevin put in my hair fell down. I gently picked it up and looked at it, then remembering the few hours before with him, my face burned up. Lifting up my hands and placing it on my cheeks, it felt warm. Warmth - suddenly it reminded me about last night when Kiseop put his blanket on me. Images of Kiseop popped into my head, my heart beating really fast. Shaking the image away, I yelled “KISEOP-SHI get out of my head!!!”

After I said that I immediately regretted it. I clamped my mouth shut and put my hands on my lips. “YAH! Michin yeoja! What are you on about?!” He banged the wall angrily. Embarrassed I buried my face into my pillow.

End Chapter 8: Worried

A/N: Sorry for uploading so late! It’s short I know, but I’ll make it longer for you in the future! This was edited by two of my friends Angie and Beatrice! Thanks you two a bunch, for giving up your time to edit my work. Again sorry the late upload! School is almost starting again, so I hope you guys will understand!