Inkigayo - DEAL

One Night to Forever

At Inkigayo

 

Sungkyu's POV 

 

Oh... So we will be going up against 2ne1 and Ailee today. I decided to stay at the back of the rest of the members while the hosts introduce us while I sent a text.

 

“Cook for me if we win against 2ne1 today...” I sent the text to her.

 

I was surprised to receive a response just after a couple of minutes. 

 

You won't. Bleh...

 

I smiled at her childishness.

 

We'll see about that. Bleh too...

 

I laughed and sent her another text...

 

Watch closely arrasso? Let's meet up later. ^_~

 

Dara's POV

 

Waiting room

 

I looked at my phone and scrunched my nose in frustration. I looked at my phone deadly, as if wanting to murder the person who just sent those texts.

 

"Dara-ah... Are you okay? Who do you want to kill? I'll help you." I heard Tabi say with his badass poker face. He's wearing a black hair today after dying it yesterday.

 

"Aniyo. Just some hamster I've seen." I leaned my head a bit. "He's just cute but he's really deadly."

 

"This hamster is a guy?"

 

"What? W-what d-do y-you mean by 'a guy'? He's not human. He has no eyes at all and he’s really scary." I stuttered as I hurriedly explained.

 

"Haha. Relax dara. I'm just asking. Hahaha... Sooo..."

 

"So what?" I snapped.

 

"Hahaha. I'm not asking about the hamster. Damn! It seems that a certain hamster has caught a bunny's attention."

 

"Shut up will you? I'm using the noona card now. Hmp!"

 

"Alright alright. I was just going to ask what your plans are after you graduate. It's just 2 months left right? Are you going to follow your family?" he asked in a serious voice.

 

"I don't know yet."

 

"I'm sorry I was not here. You must have suffered a lot."

 

"True." I smiled at him.

 

"2ne1 is on in 15 minutes." the organizer announced in 2ne1's waiting room.

 

"Let's go!" Tabi pulled me up and was dragging me out of the waiting room.

 

I was wearing my black low boots, skinny jeans and halter blouse. I was reaching for my shawl but failed as Tabi dragged me out of the waiting room.

 

"Unnie! Where are you going?" Minzy asked. "We're not up till 15 minutes."

 

"We'll watch the other idol stages." Tabi said before going out.

 

"Oppa... I left my shawl."

 

He looked at me from head to toe while still holding my hands. "Well you still look ravishing. Hahaha"

 

"Hmp. Not funny." we walked when TOP suddenly stopped and bowed. Startled, I bowed my head towards the idols giving their greetings. Well apparently to TOP.

 

I was shocked to see who it was and immediately pulled my hand from TOP.

 

Sungkyu's POV 

 

"Oppa... I left my shawl." I lifted my head to see the girl walking hand in hand with Top hyung. Having recognized her voice right away, I was quickly disappointed.

 

So he's the 'Oppa.' We bowed to TOP who quickly recognized us. I saw her bow as well and noticed her pull out of TOP hyung's hold when she noticed who we were.

 

I was staring at her when she looked at me. She was uneasy and was pulling TOP hyung's sleeve. She would have been dead by now, if looks could kill.

 

"Goodluck on your stage today." Top hyung said while smiling

 

"Neh. Kamsahamnida hyung."

 

"We'll be watching you well," he said and walked away with his arms draped over Dara's bare shoulders.

 

"Waaahh... Noona looks awesome. I wonder why she didn't become an actress or a model. She could easily pass as one," Woohyun said smirking as he looked at Dara walking off.

 

"Yeah! She looks younger though. How old do you think she is?"

 

"Well, considering CL calling her 'unnie' so she must be a noona," Seongyeol said.

 

"Shut up. Let's get going,” Iwalked past them towards our waiting room.

 

I sent a text to Dara.

 

 'I'll still see you later if we win.'

 

After a few minutes, the organizer called us. 

 

"Okay guys... Let's do this. Let's say 'Cool your heads and burn your lungs together.'" everyone looked at me in disgust but still said it the same way. 

 

"Cool your heads and burn your lungs. Fighting!"

 

I can't get her out of my head because we haven't sorted things out...or maybe because she just left like that.

 

He was quite happy the other day after seeing her again but now he is kind of frustrated because of her Oppa. It's confusing. It's also frustrating because he knows that she should at least talk to him. It's irritating because he doesn't want to believe the fact that she's the one-night stand kind of woman - sleeps with a guy and act as if nothing's wrong the next morning. He is conservative like that. He likes playing around but he doesn't like girls who flirt around with their bodies. And look at what she's wearing. Pffft... Well she's really HOT in that outfit but beside a HOT man like TOP, he feels more of her just flirting around.

 

I just want to talk to her and get this confusion get out of my head. I sighed as i watch 2ne1's stage with their summer song Falling in love. Yeah... I nodded my head... I’m just confused and this will be over tonight.

 

"...and our winner for this week is... Destiny. Infinite!! Congratulations!!" announced the MC. 

 

I was stunned but smiled as I held the microphone to give thanks to those who supported us. During the encore stage, I was looking around and couldn't find her anywhere. I took out my phone and sent a quick text.

 

7pm. Your place. ^_~

 

Okay. What do you want to eat?

 

I love Mexican food. Surprise me.

 

Brat! >·<

 

 I'll see you.

 

"Whoa! Hyung! Is South and North Korea reunited?" Woohyun asked.

 

"What are you talking about?" I asked Woohyun.

 

"Aigoo... Hyung are you that happy we won or is there some sort of development with our girl? Your smile is going to rip your face apart. Hahaha."

 

Everyone laughed. "Yeah and your eyes are slowly being erased from your face. I can no longer see them hyung. Hahaha." Dongwoo added.

 

"What?" aisht these kids are really... Aaahh never mind I have an appointment tonight.

 

"Omo! Did you see that? He just ignored it? Hahaha. Our Gyuyomi hyung... Ah so cute." Dongwoo laughed even more.

 

"Dongwoo... Don't push it."

 

"Hahaha. Okay hyung." he put his fingers on his lips and pretended to zip it.