XXX Daragon

One Night to Forever

TOP's POV 

 

"Dara-ah... Where are you now?"

 

"At home. Cooking. Why?"

 

"Eh? What's the occasion?"

 

"Nothing. The girls are coming over after their practice. They'll be staying here tomorrow before their broadcast on sunday. Why?"

 

"Hyung! Is that noona?"

 

"Can we join them tonight? We're hungry too. We just arrived from Japan. Neh?"

 

"Hyung tell noona to cook some pasta and pizza."

 

"Neh? Aigoo... Tabi-ah... What time are you arriving? I have pasta here but let's just order pizza. I don't have the ingredients."

 

"Okay. We'll bring pizza when we come over."

 

"Yah! Let's buy pizza and chicken first." i looked over at Jiyong who is just silently listening to his iPod. I shook my head as i am amazed at how the 2 was able to keep their cool after their messy breakup.

 

Well Dara and i are best of friends. If Bommie is her girlfriend i am his guy friend. She's older but she got the habit of calling me Oppa too. Funny but we got along pretty well. I guess we’re just eird this way. And no, I have never thought of crossing the friend zone... Not with this crazy, in denial Dragon we have on board. She's special, yes, but I treasure our friendship more.

 

I look at GD again and was reminded of the crazy album they've released about breaking up. He said he did it to apologize to Dara. Though he is fully aware he coyld never win her back. All the more now that he's already dating Kiko for real. Tch. Messy messy messy...

 

Dara's POV 

 

I prepared 3 pasta dishes - Grilled chicken pesto, aglo olio and carbonara. The kids were never a fan of red sauces. After preparing everything, i washed up and changed. As soon as i stepped out of the room, someone rang the doorbell. I ran downstairs to see who it was. 

 

"Oh! You're early girls."

 

"Unnie!!!" Minzy and CL rushed to her and hugged her. "We missed you so much." Minzy said.

 

"Honey... You never visited us during practice in a long time." CL said.

 

"Aigoo... I know you're extra busy because of your upcoming album. Besides my family has left right?" the sadness cannot be hidden from her voice.

 

"All the more you should've seen us so you can forget about it." CL said again.

 

"Yeah unnie. We're family in case you forgot."

 

"But I'm not part of the group anymore..."

 

"Yah! Santokki!!! What are you talking about? Just because you didn't debut with us doesn't mesn you're not family."

 

"Okay okay!! Take a rest first while i reheat the food."

 

They sat on the living room and dropped their bags as they rested on the couch. 

 

"Santokki!!!" Bom called. "Tabi said they'll be coming over too."

 

"Yes! He called earlier."

 

Just then Bigbang arrived with 3 boxes of Pizza and 2 buckets of chicken. The rowdy kids began bickering with each other especially Seungri and CL. Aigoo those two. I took all of the food and prepared the table.

 

"How are you doing Dee?" I know that voice pretty well.

 

"Ahh.. Neh. I'm doing fine. How about you?" the awkward atmosphere is making it difficult to breathe.

 

"I'm fine. I missed you."

 

"N-neh?!" I was surprised as I walked towards the microwave and get the last batch of food I’ve reheated.

 

"Dara... Need any help?" Bom's voice echoed. I sighed in relief for Bommie rescuing me. Bommie knows how much I cried because of Jiyong and although they've been civil with one another, the awkwardness has always stayed. 

 

"Neh. Thanks Bommie." 

 

Jiyong just stood there watching us. 

 

"Let's eat!" Bommie shouted to the kids who are now playing UNO. 

 

They excitedly got up and went to the kitchen. 

 

"Dara... I heard an idol just moved in beside your unit. Do you know who it is?"

 

I was surprised at Tabi's question. "A-ani..." I stuttered.

 

"Really? I wonder who it is." I was alarmed at Bommie's look. "Should we go and give them some food Dara? We have too much anyway."

 

My eyes grew wide at the suggestion but kept myself mum as everyone agreed to do it. They placed the pasta in the containers and decided to give the other box of pizza as well. They agreed for the girls to bring the food over upon learning it's a boy group. I decided to hold the pizza box while i followed them to the other unit. The 3 girls were very excited as they rang the door. We heard some noise on the other side of the door. Seems like someone tumbling over another.

 

NOTE:

Aigoo… loveless28 thank you for the upvote. This chapter is for you. :D Also to effy123, thank you for subscribing. :D