Glimpse

One Night to Forever

Dara's POV 

 

I was breathing heavily not knowing what to do. I opened the door and ran to the elevator to go down but i realized he might catch me like that so i ran ba k to my unit. Why are they on the unit next to hers? Then she thought of the new tenant. I dialled the manager's #.

 

"Yoboseyeo! Yeah. Hyejin-ssi, I’m just wondering who is occupying the unit next to mine?"

 

"Neh? Is there a problem?"

 

"Ani! Ani! I just want to know since I'll be neighbours with them."

 

"Aah. It seems like an idol group from Woolim Entertainment. The agency said they need to move the members to a more secure apartment."

 

"Aaahh.. Neh. Kamsahamnida."

 

I hang up just like that still in a daze. I'm sure now. Infinite is the one residing next door.

 

Ottokae? Huhuhu. One of these days, we'll surely bump with one another. For now, avoidance is the best thing. 

 

Woohyun's POV 

 

"Hyung what's wrong?" I asked Sungkyu because he looked like he's been chased by a battalion of horses.

 

"Neh?"

 

"I said what's wrong?"

 

"I saw her."

 

"Ooo... So it's a girl. Let me hear it."

 

"Last night i went drinking... I met her at the club and she got drunk. I didn't know where to bring her so I brought her home."

 

"Eh, did something happen?"

 

"Ani... But she stripped."

 

"What? She stripped???!" 

 

"Not like that. She said she feels hot and she took off her clothes before she slept. I was also dizzy at that time since I've got nothing to eat the whole day."

 

"Soooo, give me the juicy details. Did something happen?"

 

"I was too exhausted."

 

"Aigoo... You grandpa... You managed to get a girl in your bed and you couldn't do anything?"

 

"Aigoo... You erted maniac." he slapped my head.

 

"Ai... Hyung... I'm just saying." I'm rubbing my head. "So, is she pretty?"

 

"Very... I feel like i want to protect her. She seems to be going through a lot."

 

"Tch tch. That grandpa instinct of yours will get you someday. So where is she?"

 

"She just managed to run off again. I'm sure we'll see each other again."

 

I smiled as this is the first time I've seen him like this. Among the members, Sungkyu has only been in one relationship. She's also an idol so it was hard for them to date. But Bora isn't someone to joke around. She's a flirt and i don't like her for our Gyu leadah. 

 

They broke up before they debuted in 2010. They debuted the same time and Bora broke up with Sunggyu because of the, “This is my Oppa” variety show they had before their debut. Jealousy... That's what it seemed but they found out later that she was dating Kim Heechul of Super Junior. Sunggyu never said anything but he never got into any relationships after and just focused more on his career. No one among the members knows what he truly felt during the breakup as he is not one to show. I’m just glad he is interested in a girl now. Whoever she is, i am very thankful.

 

"What are you smiling at? You're creeping me out."

 

"Nothing. Why don't you treat us for dinner hyung?"

 

"Okay." i smiled again. Waah a hyung in love makes our lives easier.

 

"Really? Hehehe. I also saw a girl earlier hyung. She smells like vanilla and she's very pretty."

 

"Is that a surprise. You like all pretty girls."

 

"It felt different."

He looked at me and shook his head. "Ei... Love at first sight doesn't exist you know?"

 

"How about you? You just saw her last night." i saw him think for a second and said...

 

"Well I'm not in love with her..." i nodded my head although i am thinking otherwise. I just smirked while i continued fixing the last few shirts on my cabinet.

 

NOTES:

Krisdarahae, kimminah89, rivashayne11 Thank you for subscribing… This chapter and the next one are dedicated to you three. Also dedicated to you MikaJinkiDee. Indeed, this is a breath of fresh air… I don’t get to see videos of them though… hahaha. Just my imagination gives ne the feels… lol! :D